Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

I have an SMEP question-- do you keep :sex: for three days after +opk if your temperature goes goes up before the three days is up? Mine usually goes up the day after a + opk....

If your temp is already up and you don't want to then don't. :) The day off and then one more time is because sometimes a second eggie can be released (rare I believe).

Thanks grandbleu, I appreciate your support! Did you have any symptoms before you got your BFP (beside the chart)? What DPO did you test?

I tested 12DPO afternoon pee (I usually hold off till 14DPO and I rarely even test because AF usually appears around 14/15DPO BUT I had to test because that weekend we were seeing friends who are big drinkers and I wanted to know if I could partake and also I was 90% sure because of my chart that I was pregnant). I was not symptom spotting so I really didn't have "symptoms" at all except for high temps. Another thing was that at 8DPO I had pink spotting after a BD session (I was convinced it was over but it turns out it was probably implantation bleed) and then I had brown spotting 11/12 DPO which I assume was leftover/old implantation bleeding. Really I had no other symptoms until just before 6 weeks when M/S started.

Good luck!

I have enjoyed reading everyones comments on here. I am 7dpo, and extremely tired today. Hope this pans out to be something, not having any more cramps, wont test until late next week.

HJO- How are you feeling today sweetie?

Katertots! I'm feeling very confused actually, thanks for asking!

Last night I had AF-like cramps, and thought for sure I would be out today, but nope! And my temp has risen even more. Also, normally I get some acne before AF comes, and my face is flawless! Boobs are a little sore still... And this is cycle day 29... Last month my cycle was only 25 days. I'm just so darn confused.

I had those cramps early like you are saying since 5DPO... And also extremely tired, where I am dragging myself to the gym. Let's both keep our FX that it means something!

Keep me updated!!!

Ohhh its so hard to stay positive! I am okay today just tired. But I am SOOO ready for my BFP. I dare not test today. Unlike last cycle I had lots of cramps last month afterwards, which turned into a cyst (I have never had one of those before last month). So I am hopeing this is a good sign. I did feel my boobs a minute ago and they kinda hurt a tad. Hope my temp stays high tomorrow! Whoohooo

CD10 and i got a high on CBFM!!! i got one on day 9 last cycle and ovulated dat 13 (instread of 16/17 like i usually do) well i hope my high today means i'll ovulate around day 14, its less time for me to wait impatiently ha ha.
we started the alternate days of BDing last night aswell so good timing, i was contemplating just going to sleep ha ha was so so tired. xx

Lonely place 4/5dpo...chin up babyhopes you have done all you can now, rooting for you :hugs:

Thanks hun,id be so sad getting bfn :( I recently had MC and desperate then ever to get a bfp now x

Thanks hun,id be so sad getting bfn :( I recently had MC and desperate then ever to get a bfp now x

That's exactly how I feel. It took me a while to get over my mc as it just started a sequence of bad events for me with my nan dying and nearly losing my job. I finally pulled myself out of it just before Christmas and I am now determined to get my bfp. This days past ovulation can get so depressing so I am off out for a meal with friends tonight to take my mind off it all.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

cd14 and no positive opk yet :( and OH working til 10pm so prob no bd'ing tonight :( I think I need some chocolate

cd14 and no positive opk yet :( and OH working til 10pm so prob no bd'ing tonight :( I think I need some chocolate

I have Ov'd as early as cd10 and as late as cd18...don't worry it will come. Maybe try a BD every other day if you can...until you get that + :hugs:

thanks glowstar, I think i'm just having a grumpy day! It's the first month I have used opk's so I have managed to convince myself i'm not ovulating at all now - I know i'm over reacting but i'll feel better once I get a +opk xx

Hey emuuu.
I just read your message and felt I had to reply.
I only used OPKs for 2 cycles, and never got a positive either cycle. I always got test lines that got darker as the days went on, but then started to get lighter again. They never actually got as dark as the control line. I had myself convinced that I wasnt ovulating either, but I must have been, because I got my BFP on my second cycle of OPKs (and 2nd cycle of SMEP). So please dont feel too down if you dont get a strong positive, Im sure you are still ovulating. Good luck!
xx

That's exactly how I feel. It took me a while to get over my mc as it just started a sequence of bad events for me with my nan dying and nearly losing my job. I finally pulled myself out of it just before Christmas and I am now determined to get my bfp. This days past ovulation can get so depressing so I am off out for a meal with friends tonight to take my mind off it all.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I thought id not want to try but its all im thinking of.iv got some wierd symptoms i got when i was preg and im only 5dpo :shock:

hope u get ur bfp soon xx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Just had the faintest :bfp: with FMU at 12DPO! It had been BFN at 9 and 10DPO. And if I knew how to put the darn picture on here for you guys to look at and tell me I'm not crazy, I would!!!!!!!! So who knows how? The pics are on my iphone. OMG! Gonna run out and get more line tests and do it again in a bit, or should I use the digi? Oh, I dunno! I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!! -Heather

You know how to get your pics from phone to computer?
If so, click "go advanced" and choose add attachment to the post.
If you prefer you can upload it to photobucket or somewhere else then link using the little picture icon in the quick reply box.

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->