Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Just had the faintest :bfp: with FMU at 12DPO! It had been BFN at 9 and 10DPO. And if I knew how to put the darn picture on here for you guys to look at and tell me I'm not crazy, I would!!!!!!!! So who knows how? The pics are on my iphone. OMG! Gonna run out and get more line tests and do it again in a bit, or should I use the digi? Oh, I dunno! I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!! -Heather

YEY!!! I haven't the foggiest idea how you put the pics on i'm afraid but i'll cheer for the :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Heather :hugs: awesome...get a digi!!! go girl!!!!
Can't wait to see pics....if you have a photobucket account you can upload pics to there and then link to it using the IMG option on here....woo---hoooooo :kiss:

Uh oh, I don't know how to get pics from my phone to the computer!!! I'll have to ask my DH once I tell him... haha. Gonna take a digi after I hold my pee for a while.

Heather, do the digi now!!!!!! we need to know!!!!
Congratulations Hun :yipee:
xx

I knew it - I LOVE chart stalking! So happy for you :winkwink:

So, this is now day 30 of my cycle (which is usually much shorter) and I'm 12DPO... Took a First Response HPT this morning with FMU and got a faint positive! Decided a few hours later to take a Clear Blue digital and it was a negative. Took another First Response (from a new box) at the same time as the digital, and it was another faint positive! What's going on?! Could the First Response be more sensitive than the other? It was crushing to see the words "not pregnant" on the digi.

ANY ADVICE or thoughts??????? Thank you in advance!

I've heard from the pregnant test forum that digis need more HCG - wait a day or two - you are still very early in the game. If you are still getting lines on your other tests there's no mistake.

GrandBleu: Even if they are very faint lines on the other???

I agree with Grandbleu, I think the digi's are no where near as sensitive as the first response ones. Leave it a day or two (or test tomorrow and the next day and the next day, thats what I'd do!) A line is a line huni xx congrats xx

If you plug the iphone into the computer it should automatically ask you if you want to upload images.
Failing that you could always email it to yourself then access the email on computer :D

was it a FRER? They are a 6 days early test, meaning they need less HCG, CB isn't (as far as I know)

Hon if the lines are there and they are pink even if they are light you are still pregnant - just the beginning when HCG is being produced...it doubles everyday so stop testing today and wait 24 hours and you will see it will get darker.

Haha, ok well I emailed them to myself and they are on my desktop but dunno how to get them on here so you can see them?! sorry! I'm not Miss. Technology!

When you post a reply then there is a little paper clip symbol by the smiley face after fonts and sizes. Click on that and upload your photos. Good luck!

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/felicityinrain/get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/felicityinrain/get-attachment-2aspx.jpg

DEFINITE :bfp: !!!! Hold off on the digi for a couple of days for the HCG to build up but you are preggo! :dust:

Oh congrats that is not even that faint!! defo a BFP!!!

:happydance::happydance: HMO they are definatly positive congratulations xxx digis sent very sensitive maybe try with fmu or. In a couple of says and it should work then. Great frer lines though. Xx

:bfp: :wohoo: :bfp:

They arent faint lines at all, Heather. Much darker than mine were.
:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS :yipee:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"