Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

hey there -just wanted to update the dreaded witch got me today :(
so i am officially out this month, should be testing March 28th next month if you could be so kind to update sherylb...thanks for everything ladies...

so on to a positive month now...planning on using..opks, preseed, baby aspirin, pre-natels, the smep plan, the OH is taking zinc and vit c, and buying some softcups today...so lets do it :) and congrats on those BFPs ...

and to everyone else...this WILL be our month :)
lets stay positive! x

mrsine - many thanks hun...its been a rollercoaster month and tbh im glad its over now so i can start afresh :) ...im so impatient though i just want AF to hurry up nd go so i can start SMEP already lol..xxx

I'm just about to start my 2ww, hoping I bd'd enough and at the right times! I want that BFP!

I'm out this month, :witch: just got me. But I am excited, I just bought a clearblue fertility monitor and preseed and can't wait to use them this month! Sheryl, can you put me down to test March 29.

Question girls! was ment to BD last night but imogen was still awake when we went to bed, so we took her upstairs to bed and she fell off, i was ment to put her in her cot and DTD, but instead woke up at 3am all dissorientated and she was still with us ha ha. so i put her in her cot then. we DTD this morning before OH went to work, my stick in CBFM was high but so very nearly positive! my opk is darker, gonna do another this evening. if its positive so i DTD again or start from tomorrow seen as ive already done today! just dont want OH to run out of swimmers ha ha. xx

mrsine: Don't worry about not Bding enough... THis worried me... We didn't BD either the day before ovulation or the day of (can't be sure on which day I actually O'd because I have a short time frame on OPK's), but we did BD every other day around there! Stay positive!

Please add me!! I'll be testing on March 26, as the witch got me this past weekend!

Please add me... will test on the 28th March if not before.... Good luck everyone..

well girls gonna have to take myself out of the SMEP running.. it just seems my hubby will never be home to properly follow it.. but I Hope it works for all of you!

Sorry to hear that Cajun.
Hope you still manage to get that BFP, whichever method you decide to follow.
Good luck (remember, it only takes the one sperm)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->