Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Welcome to all the new ladies :thumbup: CD6 here and starting SMEP again tonight as O'd CD10 last time so don't want to miss anything :winkwink:

FX'd for some more BFP's soon :hugs:

Can i join?? i'm now cd15 and usually ov around cd 21 so testing 22nd March. so far have bd 10,13,14 so next bd 16 till i get my +ve opk. I have plenty of ewcm for a week now so though i would have that +ve by now and its getting darker but we are not there yet!! This is month 2 of ttc, but not smep last month. :kiss:

Happy Bd'ing Glowstar! I'm 6DPO and itching to POAS. Don't really have any symptoms that I can call strange or different

woo hoo, the egg is dropping for me lol! got peak on cbfm and positive opks today! gonna keep my test date same - its only a day out but im gonna be testing early this cycle! i always get my hopes up for nothing so i might as well know in advance that AF is coming ha ha! i opk was nearly positive last night so we bd'd and will tonight and saturday. xx

:hi: all,

ljo: yay for egg dropping..LOL :haha: :happydance: hope :spermy:s catches the egg!!! FXd!!!

afm: been having af type cramps since 1dpo, Im 4dpo today... had a slight headache and felt a little nauseous after my shower this morning but it went away after a couple of minutes... and I've been gassy too...

baby dust to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all! I followed the SMEP plan this month and got my :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm not sure when I'm going to ovulate! Usually I get a + opk CD13 (today) though last month it was CD12. I have a hard time reading those strips and mostly know when I've had a positive when they start getting lighter again. But since the middle of yesterday afternoon they've been what I would consider getting there, but not quite dark enough to be positive, but consistently so! Today was the first day of EWCM, so maybe it will be tomorrow. Going on a business trip on Tuesday so I hope it's soon so I can get all that BDing in!! Anyone else ovulating soon?

I am 2 DPO today. Maybe you will O tonight since you have EWCM. I wonder why it thinks you O'ed on 12 and not 13 last month.

i pregnant!

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3458/dscn1674w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i want SMEP to work for me :growlmad: :haha:. congrats on the bfps, and clare theres nothing to be scared of this one will stick forever.
well i have ovulated, got my 3rd consecutive BD today then i only have 2 weeks to wait (ONLY :rofl:)
but im testing early this month, i thought bugger it, i might as well be dissapointed sooner rather than later :haha:.

I think I may get some dollar store tests before I start testing again. I had heard they were just as good and then I saw on an article this week for what to buy/what not to buy at dollar stores that you should definately buy dollar store tests.

i would like to join please :flower: im on cd1 and have a 28/29 day cycle i have never done the SMEP before hopefully it will work! xxxx

hi sherylb :wave: i think April 2nd was refered to me? if so then yes sorry i forgot to put that in :hugs: xxxx

That's ok. I can figure them out when people tell me their cycle days. Sometimes they don't so I have to ask them.

think smep might have worked for me was first month trying it and got 2 very faint bfp's so waiting until tomorow to test again! will keep u updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->