Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

I did my best to set it up just like yours. I didn't realize how much work it is when you are linking all the names but i can handle it now that it's set up. :)

I'm going to be using the SMEP this cycle, Ill be testing MARCH 5TH.

Thanks!!!

On CD3. Where can I buy opks?

If you have an ebay account I have found the seller Fertility Plan the best and cheapest :winkwink:

I do, pls send link. Thanks!

Here you go, and they do post really quickly too

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-OVULATION-PREGNANCY-TEST-TESTS-U-CHOOSE-FP-chart-/150555356721?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item230dcc6e31

I recommend them too, they shipped my ov kits to canada, great prices!

Sweedot, I have added you to the game. It looks like you could use some help with your siggy. Copy and paste the below 2 lines of code and take out the spaces after url and img.

[url =https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3289e4]
[img ]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3289e4/ttc.png[/img][/url]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3289e4/ttc.png

I did my best to set it up just like yours. I didn't realize how much work it is when you are linking all the names but i can handle it now that it's set up. :)
Ya, there's quite a bit of "behind the scenes" stuff, isn't there :flower:

You'll find the linking super useful though when you're trying to track ppl down though!!!

Bernie - I got light pink spotting at 8DPO (Implantation Bleed?) and then brown spotting at 11/12 dpo (left over IB?). FXed it's the same for you...I got my BFP 4 days later :dust:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I really hope it is IB and not AF! I'll do a test in a few days if AF doesn't arrive.

x

Checking in... How is everyone's SMEP'ing going this month? (I'm sick and worried it will affect TTC).

Hey Bernie.
i agree with lisa and grand. sounds like implantation bleed to me.
FXd for you!
xx

Well, ladies, I read the post and I like it!!! I actually followed the SMEP plan and didn't even realize it this past month... I will try it again this month... my next AF is due March 1st... and I am suppose to O around the 16th or so..... I am on cycle day 3,4 today..
Good luck everyone!!

Hiya TEAM SMEP!!:hi:
Count me in!!!:thumbup:
DH and I did SMEP this cycle...only a few days left until testing...:wacko:it's making me crazy!!!!

fx'd for all of us for 2011 babies!!!!!!!!!!
:friends:

Congrats Taffman on positive OPK.....get BDing!!! :)

And welcome to everyone else
x

lol i will def be dragging him off for BD`ing tonight lol

well im 5dpo. we didnt get to do the last bd (the last night after 3 consecutives and one off) as my little girl was really poorly after the mmr jab) will it really make a difference as i worked out it should be well after the 24hour conception time left after the egg is released anyway. just hope we manage a BFP this month or next, as were are taking a 2 month break then to avoid xmas then imogens birthday so will then be onto a feb 2012 baby and thats like a whole year away lol.

well im 5dpo. we didnt get to do the last bd (the last night after 3 consecutives and one off) as my little girl was really poorly after the mmr jab) will it really make a difference as i worked out it should be well after the 24hour conception time left after the egg is released anyway. just hope we manage a BFP this month or next, as were are taking a 2 month break then to avoid xmas then imogens birthday so will then be onto a feb 2012 baby and thats like a whole year away lol.

awwww~that's a bummer, but seems like you did what you could do!!:thumbup:

Wow, Feb 2012 DOES seem like a looong way away...:dohh:
I may be right there w/ you girl!!!!
fx'd that you lil one gets better:kiss:

Can i join? i hope to be one of the lucky ones who falls into the 40%, i had a MC on the 7th Jan, today i got my first AF since the MC. so this will be my first month trying SMEP and first after MC. good luck ladies xxx

Can i join? i hope to be one of the lucky ones who falls into the 40%, i had a MC on the 7th Jan, today i got my first AF since the MC. so this will be my first month trying SMEP and first after MC. good luck ladies xxx

Awwww huny that's :nope:not good
I have had 5 mc's since I had a TR so I can relate....Glad af is back and normal though..that makes it a lot better:kiss:

:hug:

I would definately say you are covered. The extra day is in case your body releases a second egg like the day after for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->