Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Can i join? i hope to be one of the lucky ones who falls into the 40%, i had a MC on the 7th Jan, today i got my first AF since the MC. so this will be my first month trying SMEP and first after MC. good luck ladies xxx

This is an open club. Just let me know when you determine your test date and I will add you to the board. :)

well im 5dpo. we didnt get to do the last bd (the last night after 3 consecutives and one off) as my little girl was really poorly after the mmr jab) will it really make a difference as i worked out it should be well after the 24hour conception time left after the egg is released anyway. just hope we manage a BFP this month or next, as were are taking a 2 month break then to avoid xmas then imogens birthday so will then be onto a feb 2012 baby and thats like a whole year away lol.

hi ljo,
i am 5DPO too. when r u testing? FXd for our :bfp: :hugs:

Can i join? i hope to be one of the lucky ones who falls into the 40%, i had a MC on the 7th Jan, today i got my first AF since the MC. so this will be my first month trying SMEP and first after MC. good luck ladies xxx

hi eternal,
so sorry for your loss. hope you get your :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

:wave: everyone!

couldnt wait anymore..tested today and it was :bfn:

looks like i am out this month!!

good lucks to others!!

Hi Girls, i am new here. Has been ttc since october and this is my first month doing smep!
I am cd10 and hoping for BFP this month :)!

well im 5dpo. we didnt get to do the last bd (the last night after 3 consecutives and one off) as my little girl was really poorly after the mmr jab) will it really make a difference as i worked out it should be well after the 24hour conception time left after the egg is released anyway. just hope we manage a BFP this month or next, as were are taking a 2 month break then to avoid xmas then imogens birthday so will then be onto a feb 2012 baby and thats like a whole year away lol.

hi ljo,
i am 5DPO too. when r u testing? FXd for our :bfp: :hugs:

hi eternal,
so sorry for your loss. hope you get your :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

:wave: everyone!

hiya i want to try hold off till the 20th as thats mine and OH's 9 yr anniversary of when we first met but that will make me 17dpo so might test when/if i miss AF then not tell him and wrap him a digi up! or its his birthday 21st so we'll see. i dont think it'll happen this month anyway, i ovulated from my right side and only ever get a BFP (ive had 3 in total) when i O from left side lol. prob just been irrational but it stops me testing early every other month though ha ha. sending you baby dust. when are you testing? xx

I got my positive OPK today so I'll start testing with cheapies on the 19th!! GO BFPs!

Rooting for you all :happydance: from the sidelines - this thread brought me luck! Can't wait to see more February Love :kiss: Heart babies.

hello Team SMEP :hugs:

pinky welcome, FXd you get your :bfp: this month!!!

ljo: aww that is so nice, really hoping your get your :bfp: :hugs:
I will be testing on Feb14.... AF is supposed to show her stupid face on Feb 15/16 but will testing on Feb14 for the heck of it... lol :haha:

FXd for Team SMEP Valentine's :bfp:

:hugs:

Well mine was due yesterday or possibly Thursday and hasn't come yet. I am still waiting for my :bfp: and am hoping that AF doesn't show anytime soon.

FXed for you Sheryl! Is that an Implantation Dip on dpo7??? Chart is still looking nice.

All I can do is hope. I usually don't get O pains so I would guess I don't get implantation ones either.

I think Sheryl's chart looks AWESOME, too. I bet this is your month!

This might have been asked before, but I am going to ask you ladies....

Me and DH are trying SMEP this month, and now half way into this month, it kinda feels like more of a job than enjoying it as we did a the beginning.
Any advice??

This might have been asked before, but I am going to ask you ladies....

Me and DH are trying SMEP this month, and now half way into this month, it kinda feels like more of a job than enjoying it as we did a the beginning.
Any advice??

I felt the same way this month. Unfortunately I figured out that I didn't even O after all that until about 10 days later. So we had taken a week off from BDing to recover and then I noticed I have fertile CM again so we started every other day.

I love you guys right now! I have had a migraine for 34 hours now, my right ear has been hurting all afternoon and so has my mouth sore. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->