Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Kate: I just had a dream about you being pregnant!! (even though I have no idea what you look like lol) Oh my gooodness this is exciting!! and those lines are as clear as day. Didn't even have to click on the pic!

Danser: IUI on friday? ooooh So exciting!!

Real: IUI on Sunday? everyone's is coming up so fast!!

If you are all pregnant, or get pregnant, I may jut insist on iui for my first round. lol

AFM: biopsy is tomorrow. ugh. It hurts so much. I usually have to play a game on my phone to get through it. Weird, I know. I look like one of those millennials that can't put their damn phone down but it's a great distraction.

Eekkk kate I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see those lines darken over the next couple of days!! Congratulations!!!

Aayla- lol that's not weird at all because I do it all the time or I turn to my books on my phone lol

Real: glad I am not the only one. And this is my first biopsy with my new doc. My old one knew of my pain intolerance. I was actually diagnosed this by my gyno years ago. Not many believe me though. I really have little tolerance. But if I can breathe through it and keep distracted it is over fairly quickly. I am more excited to talk over everything with him.

Aayla- Do what helps you get thru honey. People gone always have something to say. 😉😊

thank you so much for all of the support ladies, I still can't believe it. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they let me come in for blood work early, it will be 12dpiui so maybe!

aayla - good luck tomorrow! definitely do whatever you have to to distract yourself :) also that's too funny you had a dream about me lol maybe it helped me get some positive vibes ;)

danser and realfemme - so excited for you guys and your upcoming iui's, I feel like we are on a roll with this forum so I'm hoping you will be just as successful!!!

Kate26- Yes we are and we gone keep all the positive vibes and prayers going. Hopefully you FX for us all

Oh my gosh Kate26!!! Congratulations honey!
Those lines are as clear as day!!

Realfemme30 and Danser55 good luck with your upcoming IUIs ladies

This month is shaping up to be a lucky one.. Lets keep the bfps coming :happydance:

Good luck with your biopsy Aayla xx

I woke up and did a FRER digital again (negative digital two days ago) and another FRER with the lines....the lines were the same as yesterday, and the digital is in the pic!! :bfp: I think I'm actually starting to believe it now :)

Attachments

• YES.jpg
    YES.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12
Kate26- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss honey!!!! You better believe it now.....Congratulations whoop whoop 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊👶👶👶

Woop Woop!!! Can't deny a straight up yes!!! Congrats Kate!!!

loving the bfps girls!!

so far, this thread has had good luck!

I've been MIA but trying to keep busy. I had my IUI done on Saturday. but thanks to temping, I found out that I had in fact O'ed on Friday so I bummed that the timing was off. Holding out some hope that this worked, but not too much.

looking forward to next IUI when I will have a better idea of timing!

good luck to the ladies going in on friday for your scans :hugs::hugs: and good luck aayla and rayne with your cyst and hyperplasia!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am in the process of getting second opinions from other RE's and I got an ultrasound this morning. So I was able to get another follicle check and I have 2 at 15 and another at 12 and I think 1 more around 13 or so. I am excited for tomorrow's appointment to see when trigger and iui will be. I really hope this works and I don't need to switch RE's. I think if this IUI doesn't work, we will be switching RE's going back to doing IVF.

I hope this is a lucky thread for us all. Although given my history a BFP doesn't = a take home baby.

danser55- Don't think that way honey. Continue to be positive. Everything looks and sounds good. Keep us posted

Yaay congrats Kate..it's totally confirmed now!!! I'm so happy for you

Beemeck - fx you also have a bfp, you may have o'd Friday but maybe just in time to be caught on IUI day

Danser55 - don't give up hope darling, I've had two early losses when I was a lot younger so I totally know how you feel, I fear the same also.. but we must always hold on to hope & faith that we'll hold our own babies in our arms no matter how long the journey :hugs:

Realfemme30 - have you got a date for IUI yet?

AFM - still on my pills, but I'm bleeding atm, quite a bit heavier than usual AF for the past 2 days.. ugh, so along with my heavy cold I'm cramping also lol

NovemberRayne- It's supposed to be this weekend. But it depends on blood work and ultrasound on Friday

Did my biopsy. it hurt but it was quick. My new doc is great. He said my lining looks great and he didn't get a lot of tissue (which is a very good thing) and he thinks it will come back that the hyperplasia is still gone. We have plans for both scenarios

1) if the hyperplasia is gone I go back onto letrozole. No IUI right away. I have 3 months of letrozole left so I will give it that long and if not then I will insist on IUI myself.

2) if the hyperplasia is back then I will be going on Mirena for 3 months as it is a better progesterone for me and doesn't have the crazy side effects. After 3 months another biopsy, if it's gone I go back on to letrozole.

So I am pretty excited and will be waiting anxiously for my doc to call with the results. I will have to induce my next cycle as af never comes on her home when I am on an unmedicated cycle.

Glad it went well Aayla. How soon will you get the results?

In about a week. It never takes long with them. Probably because they are a private clinic. Unfortunately it's too late to do anything this cycle. Just have to wait it out until the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->