Spring/Summer IUI support thread

woo hoo mrs ljo - FX it's the start of a bfp! I know nothing about this whole process (with the trigger shot and what not) because this is my first IUI too! good luck!!

kate - weird dreams are good! lol I have the same problem - every random thing that happens to me turns out to be a bfp symptom :dohh: once month I noticed odd smelling urine. I was actually just alarmed in general and looked it up without anything to do with ttc and of course it came back as a pregnancy symptom. ugh. good luck - almost testing time!!

november - so glad you feel better :hugs: I hope this month can fly by for you and that the cyst shrinks down to nothing!

I had my LH surge this AM before my ultrasound appt. So now my IUI will be tomorrow morning. I did trigger today anyway because he said it's just an extra boost and I had one nice follie so no chance of multiples :haha: so excited!

I had monitoring today to check the growth of cysts versus follicles, I think there are about 5-6 follicles growing so far.

I go back on Monday, he said Wednesday we would have more of an idea about when the iui would be.

Kate26- Yes I'm very excited and don't worry I just did the same thing this morning. I couldn't sleep for nothing after taking that clomid. But my FX for you guys to get your bfps

I hope it's the start of a bfp mrsljo.

I hope the month flies by for your Novemberrayne

Good luck with the iui tomorrow beek!

danser55- no worries honey.....you'll be ready and FX are crossed with lots of prayers

beemeck - ok, glad I'm not the only one who goes crazy with google lol that's so exciting your first iui is tomorrow! awesome there are so many of us so close together...how amazing would it be to have us ALL have success this month?! trying to stay positive..anything can happen!

So we tested again this morning. Took 2 clear blue and 2 hcg test to be sure. Yesterday it took 4 minutes to show today we got this after 2 minutes.... see what you think girlie's? !?!?!
Will be testing again tomorrow to see if it gets darker quicker:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20160409-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160409-WA0002.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20160409-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160409-WA0000.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Holy crap! Those are way darker than yesterday!! Woot woot!!

That's what I thought!! Just hoping it's not a false positive with all of the extra injections I took. I can't believe that it could actually be positive?!?!? First time iui.....Can't wait to test again tomorrow!!!

13dpiui - 3 more test taken this morning.....I think lines are definately darker. And the clear blue tests says yes!!!!!! I am going to keep testing everyday until I have my appointment with the fertility clinic on Wednesday! !!!! I'm just blown away....Is this real??? :bfp::happydance:

Attachments

• 20160410_072421.jpg
    20160410_072421.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160410_072339.jpg
    20160410_072339.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
Kate26....Let us know when you've tested......I can't wait to see your BFP! !!!

mrsLJO - amazing!! congrats!!

I did test this morning..I am 9&10dpiui..negative :( AF isn't due until next Saturday, though so 6 days away. And the only other thing I'm feeling somewhat hopeful about is that starting last night I had cramping low down in the abdomen and lower back, I am just HOPING it was implantation. Seeing the negative was much harder than I expected it to be, even though I went into it telling myself it was too early. I don't know if I will keep testing daily or give myself a couple days and then start again..

It still is early hun. I only did my first one 11dpiui because I'm on a 25 day cycle and they prolonged ovulation. Maybe testing in a couple of days to see if the line darkens. You're still in the game your hcg level just may not be high enough to detect yet. Fx crossed for you xxx

thanks mrsLJO..does make me feel a little better. I also used a digital which I've heard aren't the best for getting very early positives. The cramps I've had since yesterday, and still have now feel like AF cramps which I NEVER get a week early, and the more I read online the more I read that they could be a good sign for implantation, so we'll see! Not counting myself out yet

Kate26- I agree with MrsJLO. It's still early and I would give it a few more days then test.

AFM- This clomid ain't no joke. Between the vivid dreams, hot flashes and mood swings I'mean going crazy. Only one more day to go and I'll be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->