Spring/Summer IUI support thread

realfemme - thanks, I think I will at least skip tomorrow for sure, then maybe start testing again on Tuesday. That sounds rough with clomid! Hopefully all of the side effects from it will go away once you stop. With Letrozole the only symptom I really had was headaches, which weren't too bad. It's these last couple days where I feel extra emotional and crazy - nothing to do with meds, just beyond anxious. Hoping this is the last time for a long time I have to go through a two week wait! lol

Kate26- I just said the same thing to myself. I pray I dnt have to do another round. Because although the side effects aren't that bad, my OH don't know what to do or say around me lol

Congrats MrsLJO!!!

Kate: definitely early. Most ladies don't get a positive that early.

Real: clomid is horrible. I gained 10 lbs in my first month, the hot flashes sucked. I would talk to your doc about switching to letrozole. It doesn't dry up cm, has a short half life so it doesn't thin the lining and no major side effects.

Aayla- Thanks but I'm praying this is the only time I have to go through this. I'm feeling a lot better today and I'm not driving my OH crazy 😂😂😂

Oh but of course. We all want it to work in just one cycle. I'm hoping our next cycle takes so we don't have to do IUI but if it doesn't we are planning ahead.

Awww congratulations MrsLJO :happydance: so happy for you darling

Got my little lady back home and I'm so happy but I have an awful cold. So I'm all bunged up and miserable lol just popped in to see how everyone is doing loving there's good news already xx

NovemberRayne- Awe feel better sweetie. I know you're happy that your OH is home 😆😊

so yesterday afternoon I was feeling pretty down and mid afternoon decided to do a cheapie test, and saw the FAINTEST line. But still, a line!
So of course I could hardly sleep, woke up at 5:30, took a FRER and THERE IS A LINE!!!!!!! It is pink, it came up during the same time as the first one about 2.5 minutes, It is really really faint, but it's there!! Picture sucks from my phone camera, not showing up nearly as well as it is in real life...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • test10.11dpiui.jpg
    test10.11dpiui.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
ugh you can hardly see it at all in that photo..I swear it's more noticeable and pink in person!

Girl you can see that plain as day - you're pregnant !!! Congrats !!!

ahhhh!!! thank you! freaking out slightly lol I just can't believe it

Kate26- Get the heck outta here.....Girl that's a positive. Ssssooooo exciting.

AFM- I'm doing better withan the clomid and slept like a baby last night. Only one more day of clomid then my blood work and ultrasound on Friday.

realfemme - thank you! I am so in shock, doesn't feel real..this week has been such an emotional rollercoaster! I'm hoping the line gets darker tomorrow and then I will see when they let me come in for bloodwork, I'm pretty sure they said it won't be until Thursday which is two weeks from the first iui.
Glad you're feeling better. So what happens after ultrasound? They will see how follicles are doing and go from there?

Kaye26- Claim it honey because you got it. And thanks but yes they will be and if everything looks good then I'll do the trigger shot that night and have my iui done Sunday

Kate26- Yes that's what I said but we're excited and praying for the best.

So today is CD 8 day 5 of stims. I got checked this morning the cysts are going away. I've got one follicle around 14 and a few more around 11 or so. I go back on Wednesday IUI may be around Friday.

danser55- So happy for you and my FX. Hopefully mines will be right behind yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->