Spring/Summer IUI support thread

I never asked that which makes me feel like the stupidest patient ever! But when i first started I got the prescription and then I only go in for monitoring and never see the doc except during the iui so I shall ask that this next iui this weekend and let you know. Valid question.

It's been crazy busy with work this week and trying to keep myself distracted. The official doctors test on Wednesday came up with 2 very strong lines on. We have been booked in for a scan on wed 27th which is the day before our 4 year wedding anniversary so hopefully it will be a double celebration. I seem to be just as anxious about this wait for the 6 week scan that the outcome of the iui. These 2ww's are awful.
Glad to here iui's are on the move! Loving the updates from everyone can't wait to hear more good news from you all.
How are you doing kate? Xxx

Hello -- Can I join your thread?

I just had my 1st IUI today and I'm SUPER excited!!! :wohoo:

I am in a same-sex relationship and we used donor sperm.

So happy to see this April group!! Baby dust to all!! :dust:

I have a question... my doctor did an ultrasound on Wednesday and the biggest follicle was 16. So they had me trigger early Thursday morning and then we just did the IUI today (Friday) at noon.

Shouldn't they have done another ultrasound today though first? I was expecting to have an ultrasound to make sure I was ovulating. I thought she would want to confirm before inseminating. Any thoughts?

Just popped in to see how my ladies are doing.. :hugs:

MrsLJO - how lovely to see strong lines.. good luck with the scan & happy anniversary in advance

Aayla - fx that you get your results soon

Realfemme30 & Danser55 - eek I'm excited for your IUIs fx we have more bfps

Kate & Beemeck - how are you both doing??

AFM : 9 more days on bcp, the bleeds and spotting are super annoying, how do women do this long term lol otherwise looking forward to wifeys birthday on the 20th hoping to feel better by then to spoil her.

realfemme - hopefully by Sunday things have progressed nicely for you and you're ready for that trigger!

aayla - were you able to track anyone down for your test results or are you stuck waiting until monday?

mrsLJO - oh very exciting!! did they not to blood work for you at that first visit? glad you're keeping busy, I would be dying for time to move quickly and get to that ultrasound!

ruby - welcome! I don't have experience with the trigger or a monitored cycle, so I'm not too sure, but let us know how things progress!

November - 9 more days! you can do it! :) at least you have the wifeys birthday to look forward too, any little distraction is always nice!

AFM...still feeling good, boobs are so sore still and I'm finding myself very tired early in the day but I know that is all normal. AF would officially be due today! Fingers crossed I make it through this weekend and have a huge rise in hcg Monday morning :)

I called the doc and his assistant said that while My Ehealth says it is final they are still waiting for the results and that they will call me as soon as they know. Which will now be at least monday since no one gets results on the weekend.

I restarted my provera. I should have the results fairly soon and by the time I get the results it should be about the time to stop them to induce a new cycle. I already have the letrozole ready to go. I just need to pick up some CB Digi OPK's.

danser55- I hope so too. They changed it to Monday but either way we'll see what happens

pirate1974- that's what I wanna know as well. Don't they both do the same thing?

Good luck realfemme!
Aayla I hope they call on Monday
Ruby- I had my iui today and they did not do an u/s the day of.

I had my iui this morning. H's count was 72.9 million and 65% motility. It went well. I just feel very crampy.

RubyRainbows- Welcome to the group and good luck

Aayla- Good luck to you as well

Kate26- No worries love. Stay positive and know that you got this.

danser55- Congrats and my FX for you. Hopefully the crampiness stops soon.

Kate26 - I'm trying not to get too excited, I'm almost scared it's still there. So glad you're having a good time of it so far xxx

Welcome Ruby.. congrats for your IUI hope all goes well for you fx xxx

I have this irrational fear that the second I turn 35 in a few weeks it's just going to be hard to concieve.. the nurses that I've seen so far keep saying I'm young & not to worry bit I hear the sound of my clock thumping.. like I said irrational lol

aayla - thinking of you today, hopefully you get some good news :)

danser - congrats on the iui, how are you doing?

november - definitely irrational lol but I think TTC makes us all a little crazy, I just know you'll have success very soon :)

AFM.. my numbers should have doubled twice since Thursday to this morning..the nurse said anything over 200 she would be happy with, got my results just now and....390!!!! So unbelievably relieved and excited, first ultrasound booked for May 2nd :)

kate!!! so, so happy for you! congrats girl <3

I am 10dpo, 9dpiui and am going to test on Friday if my temp is still up. I doubt it will be. I think the timing of the iui was just too late. but I'm trying to look forward to next cycle!

beemeck, thanks so much! I still have my fingers crossed for you for this cycle :)

beemeck I hope you are wrong about the timing. How do you know when you O'd?

The cramping finally stopped I feel back to normal but very tired. I go in on Friday for progesterone level check and a u/s to check on any cysts. I hate this waiting part.

glad the cramping eased up danser - I had it pretty bad as well. FX for you!
how many follies did you end up having?

I continued to temp this cycle to see what it showed me. seems like the meds didn't affect my temps at all and I got a clear temp jump the day of the IUI.

NovemberRayne- Keep that excitement boo. And dnt worry about being irrational or not. We're all here for you boo

Kate26- CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!!!

beemeck- Don't give up hun. There's still a chance. Keep the faith and stay strong. I'm praying for you.

danser55- How you feeling? How's everything going?

AFM- The ultrasound look good. Follicles are starting to make progress. I have one on my right side that's at 11.4. And will go back either tomorrow or Wednesday to get measured again depending on my estrogen results today

realfemme I feel good today just bloated and tired no more cramping.

glad the cramping eased up danser - I had it pretty bad as well. FX for you!
how many follies did you end up having?

I continued to temp this cycle to see what it showed me. seems like the meds didn't affect my temps at all and I got a clear temp jump the day of the IUI.

They didn't measure my follicles the day of the IUI on Thursday I had 18 1/2, 2- 17 1/2, a 17 and a 16 1/2, plus a few smaller ones. I am temping as well, my temps though since I've taken the trigger have been pretty high. So my temp jump correlated more to me taking my trigger than when I O'd. Based on some pains I had I think it was Friday night when I actually O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->