Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Oh my gosh.. congratulations happyfishie!! And there you were worrying about numbers when you had your IUI I'm so happy for you
:hugs:

Hiya Dancing! Welcome to the thread!!

Happy: eeeek. So exciting!! Congrats!!

AFM: did my day 3 FSH and Estradiol tests. My FSH was 4.8miU/L and My Estradiol was 94 miU/L. Some things say my FSH is fine and I have a good reserve with that number but some things say it is low and this shows I have PCOS (which I know I have). My Estradiol is low for sure and I knew this would be the case with PCOS. Now I just wait for the doc to call, if they will. Not sure if they are going to go over the results me.

Since today is day 3 I started my letrozole today. I will be using opk's starting day 12 and if I don't get a positive by the end of cd 19 I am going to ask for an ultrasound to see what is going on. I am going to make sure we have sex just in case we miss the window for the IUI.

Welcome Dancingnurse.. good luck with your IUI. Are you doing a medicated or natural cycle?

I'm just back from my day 10 scan with great news. I have no cyst this cycle so we can definitely go ahead.

My lining is at 7.5mm and I already have a 15mm follie.. just one this time 😂 I'm back for another scan 2moro where they'll also be doing a OPK with fmu. If it's not positive, I may be triggered in the next couple of days.. exciting ☺

Just curious as to what everyone RE's said about success rates with Clomud/IUI

I was told only about 3-5% increase than a regular timed intercourse.

It definately was not more than 20% with Clomud and IUI.

I am on letrozole and my doc said that iui will double our chances compared to timed intercourse

I am doing medicated cycle. Pretty excited. I am a travel nurse so get to see the U.S. tomorrow we are going to busch gardens. Since this will be the last time we can. I am staying positive that this is our month.

Well AF showed up on time, we are going to NTNP for a while. The emotional toll is getting to me. We have decided we won't do anymore assisted cycles until I lose 60 pounds as well because I want to give us the best chance if we are spending the money anyhow.

Congrats happy!

GL to all you ladies, maybe I will see you all in 6 months or so. Hoping you all have your BFP's by then!

Todmommy: I'm sorry to hear that af came. I totally understand taking a break though. Sometimes you just need to do a reset. Good luck on the weight loss!

Dancingnurse2--omg!! Im a travel nurse too!! but i have not been taking any contract since we started trying for a baby..our 2nd iui was aug10th on meds.. Today is my 7dpo the wait is killing me!! My doctors wants to see me 25days post iui..thats sept5th.. Its more like 3ww for me.. Im going crazyyy!! Are u experiencing any s/sx of pregnancy??

Hey ladies.. I'm just back from a CD12 monitoring scan. Yesterday's was pretty rubbish, my follies didn't grow from CD10

They've done a huge jump overnight so I have 2 follies.. one at 19mm & 20mm they got me to do an opk and I'm also surging naturally.

So unexpectedly.. I'm scheduled for IUI tomorrow!!! Eeeekkkk!! :happydance: I haven't got a time yet so I'm waiting for a call from the fertility clinic

I'm honestly in so much shock.. it's taken so much. With the follies not growing well & one nurse saying she thought one was a cyst, I just didn't think we'd get here. I almost cried at the hospital haha

So happy for you NovemberRayne I'm waiting for the call as well to see if IUI will be tomorrow or Friday

November: exciting!!!! Lots of luck!!!!

My little update: first beta was today. It was 289! I'm so happy words can't explain. I want to thank you ladies for your support and listening to my vents these past few weeks. I'll keep checking in on you all and I wish you all the best! Xoxo

Happy: that's awesome! Please keep checking in and updating us. I would love to follow your pregnancy!

I'm now officially in the 2WW :happydance:

The IUI was not as bad as I expected, I was really anxious but I didn't feel a thing, no discomfort or anything.. we were able to watch the procedure on ultrasound and could see everything clearly ❤

I've not been put on any progesterone so we'll see how it goes... time to wait :coffee:

NovemberRayne yes I got the call and IUI was this morning ☺ I'm officially in the TWW as well, appt for pregnancy test is scheduled Sept 1.....keep me posted ☺

Awww so we both had our IUI's today... awesome!!

I was just given a test kit and asked to call with the outcome.. I have a load of test strips at home so I'm sure I'll cave before then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->