Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Love checking back in on this forum and reading all the excitement and positive news! <3

Just wanted to share with the ladies I started this journey with that we had our latest ultrasound and are expecting a GIRL! I can't believe how fast time has gone, feels like just the other day I joined this forum and now I'm half way done the pregnancy. Baby dust to everyone ttc this month!

Kate congrats!! any names picked out yet?

Ooh Kate.. I'm sooo happy for you & so glad your little princess is growing well.. thanks for popping by and letting us know how you are doing :hugs:

AFM.. AF is here :happydance:

November that is so great!!

AFM: no af. No spotting which I always get a day or two before. And financially we got snowed this week so I can't afford the letrozole. So I am back on the provera for 5 more days. Hopefully that will bring her on next weekend and next friday hubby gets paid so we won't have any issues.

What sucks is that it puts us back at least a week. Really that isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things. but it means I will find out if it worked a week before I go to vegas.

Thanks Todmommy & Aayla I called the hospital in a slight panic because I wasn't sure if they wanted me in on day2 in case I had another cyst.. but they said as they confirmed ovulation by scan and bloods I didn't need to worry.. I felt a lil dumb after getting off the phone haha so I start meds tomorrow and fill out paperwork later this week.

I'd be having the IUI at at a fertility clinic. Unfortunately, they're being audited at the minute so they cant do any donor based treatments so I have to call Monday and try and get my sperm shipped to a sister clinic in time for the IUI eek

Aayla- aww no, I was going to ask how you were coming along..I really hope AF shows for you after the Provera

Sorry to hear that Aayla, what a pain in the butt!

November I hope they can get it shipped there! FX'ed that everything goes off without a hitch!

I am driving myself absolutely batty! I decided to test out my trigger which looked like it was gone yesterday but I swear I see a line on the bottom test from today. I think my brain is playing tricks on me :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 9
They are shown verticle but I see a line on the far left. I have no idea if that is top or bottom for you

Todmommy - The photo is showing vertical for me but I can *definitely* see a line on the far left test below the control line.

I'm gonna have to try the clinic at 8am on Monday to hopefully get this sperm shipped.. I wasn't expecting AF to show today otherwise I would have asked them to start organising it when I spoke to them on Friday eek

Silly thing flipping pictures haha. The one on the left is still from the trigger I just feel like I see shadow line things on the other ones. My eyes are getting the better of me :haha: Will know for sure in a couple days!

I might see a little something on the far right. Looking forward to seeing more tests!

Thanks Aayla, makes me feel better than someone else can see what I'm seeing haha

Todmommy, I see a shadow too! When are you testing again?
I had my progesterone checked today. They said it was 20.7. I have no idea what that means but she said it was good. I still have to take progesterone supplements because it's a standard thing they have patients do after IUI. I've had more symptoms from the trigger shot that I did from the Clomid. Now we're adding progesterone to the mix. I don't mind a bit. Whatever it takes LOL

Happy I tested again today and it looks like it was leftover from the trigger, hopefully tomorrow I can get a line haha. That's great that your progesterone was good! Hopefully it doesn't cause too many more symptoms!

Todmommy any progress on the testing??

My treatment is becoming a farce.. I spent all of yesterday trying to find out what's going on. I'm having all my meds, monitoring, Dr's appointments with a local hospital then have the IUI at a fertility clinic. I found out yesterday that the clinic has no copies of any of my notes other than a letter from 2014 saying I had seen a doctor at the hospital.

I've started meds and have an appointment for monitoring scans beginning next Monday. The fertility clinic may need me to go for IUI at a sister clinic. BUT they can't organise shipping of my donor sperm without my blood tests, paperwork and treatment plan..

Essentially the hospital haven't done what they are supposed to, I've started meds and might not be able to have my IUI because everything might not get to the clinic in time to send forward & arrange shipping..

I've been told to continue. However there's a HUGE chance I could be ready before my sample gets where it's supposed to be &#128546;

I'm not even angry, just feel really down. I'm also scared of the possibility of getting another cyst & it taking months to go. I only have one ovary and this is the first time in 6 months that my body is finally in a place to have treatment.

*sigh*

November: :hugs: I'm hoping it works out in time for you!

Progesterone is kicking my behind! This ttw is torture. Analyzing every twinge or cramp is messing with my head. I'm going to get out today and hopefully get my mind off of it.

Hi ladies I just joined the site and am currently doing my first cycle of IUI with puregon....has anyone gotten pregnant on the first treatment?

I tested yesterday and had a line but tested today and negative so I have no clue. At this point I am just ready for saturday to see if I get AF or not.

November I really hope everything gets sorted in time!

Happy I know what you mean! Hopefully you can get your mind off of it!

Welcome babyready :wave: This was my first iui so I googled tons of first time success stories :haha: It can happen

Todmommy thank you! I've been googling the last two days and am driving myself crazy. Have my cd8 ulira sound and bw tomorrow so let's see how that goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->