St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Do u have an iPhone when I put it mono it I see the line unless it's just my eyes

no i don't know how to and the lady never got back with me

I took another one just to see the result and I see nothing.....

Attachments

• result2.jpg
    result2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 29
edit

Attachments

• imageedit_52_2473453689 (1).jpg
    imageedit_52_2473453689 (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 27
I saw something in the first one not the second

I swear I see it and I don't got to lookin at the second one and now I think I see something maybe it just needed more time?

different angle at 10min mark I see a line but is it pink?

Attachments

• result3.jpg
    result3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
I think it's pink I'm sure if u do one with ur first pee tomorrow morning it will be very noticeable

I think it's pink I'm sure if u do one with ur first pee tomorrow morning it will be very noticeable

I'm going to quit driving myself insane and enjoy the weekend I will test monday I literally feel insane today lol

Lol it's ok. You're surrounded by other insane people. I just left a bar with my coworkers. Clearly got a bfn this morning but I couldn't bring myself to drink because AF hasn't come yet. I do plan to have a glass of wine at dinner with my hubby though! Insanity is welcome here. Let's hold out until Monday! I will definitely update any craziness over the weekend.

Fx still crossed for all of us!!

Anyone here have lotion like white cm before a BFP? When I checked internally today that's what I found…. Thick lotion like cm with a few clumps… tmi I know, but I'm curious and here it's pretty much a place we can tell-all :winkwink:

With all my pregnancies I'm not sure about cm but I finding alway find I smell different

Anyone here have lotion like white cm before a BFP? When I checked internally today that's what I found…. Thick lotion like cm with a few clumps… tmi I know, but I'm curious and here it's pretty much a place we can tell-all :winkwink:

Wifey, I'm having the exact same lotion like CM. I had a lot yesterday when AF was due. Less today when she's late. I really only notice a change in CM when I ovulate, so I've been wondering the same. Kinda wondering if it means anything. I found a lot via google that it did mean something, but you know how that goes.

Keep me posted of your symptoms. It will be a LONG weekend. Hubby asked me not to test anymore.

Wifey, I'm having the exact same lotion like CM. I had a lot yesterday when AF was due. Less today when she's late. I really only notice a change in CM when I ovulate, so I've been wondering the same. Kinda wondering if it means anything. I found a lot via google that it did mean something, but you know how that goes.

Keep me posted of your symptoms. It will be a LONG weekend. Hubby asked me not to test anymore.

Will do! Mine doesn't even know I've been testing... Hehe

Lol mine knows about this morning because he made me. I've been so tired and grumpy and we have a date tonight so he wanted me to "check" once I told him it was negative he was ok you're not, don't stress yourself testing anymore. He doesn't know about hcg and all that. To him, negative is negative lol. Maybe I should be more like him. I'm gonna have to order a glass of wine tonight to let him know not stressing it but I will sip that one glass extremely slow lol I'm gonna attempt to Dtd tonight to see if that kicks anything off

Ladies, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I tested AGAIN this morning at 12dpo - BFN.

Feels like AF is on her way. Fx and baby dust to you all!!

If by whatever reason AF doesn't show by Tuesday (she's due Sunday - Monday) then I may test...

2 days late today. I think this is a late AF after last month. I truly hate this mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->