St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

LADIES, I took an IC this morning BFN… then I took this FRER… do you see anything??

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zgg0if.jpg

Can you ladies see it?? I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit and I see it well in person. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I'm not even wearing my glasses and I see it congrats

I'm not even wearing my glasses and I see it congrats

Thank you! I'm freaking, not even going to tell DH yet. Going to test again on Monday to be sure - it's weird though because this morning when I woke up it really felt like AF was coming any minute.

I think u can tell dh I tweaked the photo on my phone and u definetly see a line no doubt u can celebrate with dh :)

I can definetly see a line even without tweaking it.

I'm pretty sure I see a faint line. Soo happy for you. AF still isn't here for me but I feel nada and have no urge to test. Hopefully Monday you have a darker line wifey!!

FX you get a darker line, wifey! Lol, I should probably buy some hpt and start trying them out, because I can't read them at all! :rofl: I'm going "which side of the dark line am I supposed to be looking?!?" I think I'm hopeless at seeing the faint ones. :)

I'm not out yet, but I probably won't test until Monday at the earliest if AF doesn't show up today or tomorrow. I'm CD28 today.

FX you get a darker line, wifey! Lol, I should probably buy some hpt and start trying them out, because I can't read them at all! :rofl: I'm going "which side of the dark line am I supposed to be looking?!?" I think I'm hopeless at seeing the faint ones. :)

I'm not out yet, but I probably won't test until Monday at the earliest if AF doesn't show up today or tomorrow. I'm CD28 today.

Keeping my FX for you!!

I see it!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

ICs are awful. You just have to head over to the pregnancy tests forum fir proof - loads of threads with examples of how poor they are :)

Wifey, post to countdowntopregancy (I think that's the name) they have a gallery. Women are great reading tests on there!

I have some test strips and hate them. It's so hard to read! Fx for you!!

I heard dlar store tests are now better than ic's

Anyone from this thread test and get a BFP yet? Or notice IB?

I'm going to read back through and check. I'll add one of those tracking things like they have in the cool threads LOL Makes it easier to keep up with...

LADIES, I took an IC this morning BFN… then I took this FRER… do you see anything??

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zgg0if.jpg

Can you ladies see it?? I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit and I see it well in person. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

wifey2013, I was on my phone earlier and barely saw it. I'm on my computer now and definitely see a faint one. :happydance:

I don't know how u can keep it from dh I'd have a grin on my face he would so know I was up to something

Hi ladies! I will be testing on St Pat's too. AF is actually due on the 19th for me, but I've gotten a bfp on cd12 in the past so I am fine with that. May the luck of the Irish be with us all!

Also - I defo see a line there wifey! Congrats!!

Ha, I finally see the line on wifey's test you all were seeing! I found it in the pic cutieq blew up.

Congrats!

I don't know how u can keep it from dh I'd have a grin on my face he would so know I was up to something

I've already spilled the beans! We don't want to get too excited until we test again for a darker line Monday morning.

I've already spilled the beans! We don't want to get too excited until we test again for a darker line Monday morning.

haha I can't blame you! SO happy for you!!

Kaiecee - Me too! I updated the 1st post of the thread to show off wifey's BFP!!! We have 16 ladies total. Monday should be whirlwind lol

I'm feeling more in today than out. Gums are sore and I've heard that's definitely a sign. SO crazy the things we get excited about. :wacko:

I completely understand I was sure I was going to have a bfp but nope but I'm not sad I still have time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->