St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Anyone actually holding out to test on St. Patty's Day??

Yes, AF is due that day so will test in afternoon or next morning if no sign. Only have 1 decent test and don't want to waste it!

Hi wifey, I'm going to hold out until Monday. She's due tomorrow and Friday just feels too soon. If I give it until St. Pattys, I'll be 4 days late. How about you?

Yes, AF is due that day so will test in afternoon or next morning if no sign. Only have 1 decent test and don't want to waste it!

Ladies you are STRONG willed! I have already gave in twice with FRER's, both BFNs (on 6dpo and 8dpo - no surprise there). So yesterday I ordered some IC (not so cheap when you chose next day shipping LOL). I'm going to test every 2nd day starting tomorrow until AF shows or until St. Patty's when I'll test with a FRER again (the which is due on the 17th!).

I will be stalking for your test results!!

ICs are good to satisfy the urge to poas, but I'm not sure I trust them. I have heard of a few ladies on bnb who got really faint lines on them, and strong lines on other brands!

Hi wifey, I'm going to hold out until Monday. She's due tomorrow and Friday just feels too soon. If I give it until St. Pattys, I'll be 4 days late. How about you?

Ladies you are STRONG willed! I have already gave in twice with FRER's, both BFNs (on 6dpo and 8dpo - no surprise there). So yesterday I ordered some IC (not so cheap when you chose next day shipping LOL). I'm going to test every 2nd day starting tomorrow until AF shows or until St. Patty's when I'll test with a FRER again (the which is due on the 17th!).

Yes I have a frer which I am saving for the day or day after AF is due. If i do get the urge before then I may pick up some cheap £1 tests from the local chemist.

Gosh I've had a constant metallic taste in my mouth for 3/4 days now!

Can't wait to see some BFPs on this thread. We are nearly there girls.

Yea. I only have internet tests at home and I'm sure they're crap. My plan is to not buy an actual test until Sunday so I can't break and test beforehand.

I've got the same idea. I'm hoping to get the urge to POAS out of me by using the ICs until Sunday, then I'll buy more FRER's to take the "real" test Monday morning.

9dpo and I had the feeling this morning that AF was around the corner - I really hope I'm wrong, I had such strong symptoms from 3dpo - 7dpo, yesterday AF cramps and today hardly anything except for an appetite.

If AF shows I'm so looking forward to a nice hot bath - I've been avoiding them while TTC - although I'd rather a BFP! I can wait 9 more months for a bath!

I took baths up to 2 times a day especially when pregnant

Haha I totally understand. I went for an insane run yesterday. I needed to get it out of my system and I had been not doing it thinking it would implant implantation or something. Lame! I'm having headaches and super sore swollen boobs today. I'm just over it. In other lame news, I have on an orange shirt today, went to pee and wiped and saw a teeny bit of "red" my heart dropped and I realized it was lint from my shirt lol

Haha I totally understand. I went for an insane run yesterday. I needed to get it out of my system and I had been not doing it thinking it would implant implantation or something. Lame! I'm having headaches and super sore swollen boobs today. I'm just over it. In other lame news, I have on an orange shirt today, went to pee and wiped and saw a teeny bit of "red" my heart dropped and I realized it was lint from my shirt lol

Omg! That is one MEAN shirt!

I took baths up to 2 times a day especially when pregnant

Hot baths? I heard they were bad so I've been avoiding them - super killer especially a few days ago when my lower back was in terrible pain. If I can take them and its safe I'd be ecstatic!

Bad shirt that would give me a heart attack at least it was only lint

Starting to feel like I'm gonna be out. I'm feeling some pressure. Feels like AF is trying to come :(

Starting to feel like I'm gonna be out. I'm feeling some pressure. Feels like AF is trying to come :(

Same here as of this afternoon… I hope the witch stays away for both of us and all the other ladies here too. I took a IC this afternoon, BFN.

Has anyone taken Provera to start their period?? I took it feb 6-15 and Af came on the 17th and lasted 6 days. My estimated O day was march 3rd so we BD on the 1st and on the 2nd I started spotting. I spotted from the 2nd-5th. I called my doctor and he said it was either breakthrough bleeding or ovulation bleeding. Today I woke up with a huge glob of yellow ewcm! I thought for sure we were out this cycle so we went ahead and BDed. My question is could I just now be Oing or is that a pregnancy sign if I did O on the 3rd. I would be 9dpo today if I did but we did not confirm O. Today I have been very bloated and crampy as well anyone's opinions would be great! If I am on my 28day cycle Af should be due on the 17th!

Oh cutieq that's so funny! I can see myself doing something like that!!

It's here...dooms day lol AF is due today. No cramps or anything as of yet. I normally get AF in the evenings so no symptoms for me is pretty normal. I'm very anxious. Bbs are still sore and I have a weird pain on my left and cud had back pain for about two weeks now. testing day is almost here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->