St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Got my BFP this morning!

Happy St Patty's Day to everyone and I hope for more BFP's!

Congrats!!!

As for me, I'm seeing my ObGYN at 11:30am this morning. Will keep you updated but I'm pretty sure my BFP turned into a Chem.

wifey keep us posted. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you and sending all my vibes that everything is a-ok.

Congrats Jess

Wifey hope everything fine will be checking for ur up day

Didn't get my bfp but going to celebrate dh's birthday today :)

Congrats Jess

Wifey hope everything fine will be checking for ur up day

Didn't get my bfp but going to celebrate dh's birthday today :)

enjoy kaiecee! get in a little BD practice LOL

Update for me... :witch:

One day late, so I was starting to wonder, but I'm glad I just waited and didn't buy any tests. FX that af only sticks around for 3-4 days like normal and we can get back to BD. :winkwink:

BFN for me today- I'm probably out this month but maybe not! At 10 or 11 dpo today. Good luck to you all. Congrats to bfp's!

Hi Ladies, just came from the Dr's. He was so brief, wouldn't examine me because of the bleeding, and told me that I probably had a miscarriage and he sent me off with a referral for a blood test - I was literally in and out in under 10 minutes, my parking was even FREE!

I went to get it done immediately and will have the results tomorrow.

I think I'm out for now and he told me that if he's right I have to go back to "clean me out" - kinda scary sounding. Also, he wants us to wait 3 cycles until we start trying again.

Thanks again ladies. I'll let you all know when I hear from him tomorrow.

wifey2013, the doctors can be so inconsiderate at times. When i had my chemical last month, they didn't even acknowledge it. They said my test was negative but gave me no explanation for why I got 3 positives beforehand. I ended up having to research and use the boards to figure out what happened! No advice on waiting or next steps, so thankfully it sounds like your doctor was somewhat "helpful."

Get some rest and hopefully your results come back positive tomorrow.

i had a friend who just losr her baby at 10weeks and her dr said she could try the next cycle if she wanted i dont think u have to wait that long.
plus since its a chemical pregnancy it should be rid of everything itself because if u werent trying u would have never know that happened.

it says i should be fertile as of today so all week we will be dtd and i have noticed dh has more sperm in the am then pm sorry tmi and im cutting him down to once a day instesd of twice a day even on his bday lolol

hope all u ladies are doing good hope u all have a happy st patricks day :)
my 14 month old finally started walking for daddys bday we are so happy

NO AF however I just have a feeling I am fixing to start and I can't bring myself to waste money on tests no spotting but I have lower back pain and my bbt was low this am usually a dead sign AF is near

I'm having lots of CM today and refuse to take my bra off because my boobs are insane. Random food cravings. This absolutely sucks to be in such limbo! The doctor wants me to be patient test on Friday, but I'm very doubtful at this point. Anyone else test?

Hmm. What I thought was AF was just a little bit of pink when I wiped this morning, and I haven't spotted once since then. I'm a little confused, but I'm guessing that I'll really start tomorrow. If CD1 is really tomorrow instead of today, then I'm currently two days late.

Hey im new here. Waiting to test tomorrow and driving myself crazy! I had some cramping on and off since 5dpiui and some back aches here and there. I have had little waves of nausea maybe once a day. No sore bbs just sore nipples. And a little twinge on my right side come and go. Tonight (day b4 af) im having some cramps like af is going to be there when I wake up, but whats making me still think im still in is the twinge is still there. Dh is 32 and im 26. We have been ttc for 4 years. Im a habitual symptom spotter. So im worried im looking too far into everything. One thing happened this month about 6dpiui I had the wierdest tugging feeling inside my lower abdomen. It almost felt like a flutter mixed with tugging. Only felt it once though. Any thoughts?

Ness and mrshan sounds like you may still be in there!!

Welcome froggy, we're all guilty of symptom spotting. Hopefully good signs!

Thank you cutieq. Btw I love your oprah picture! Just showed dh and he laughed. This my first month triggering. I had a 19.6 follie on one side and 19 follie on the other side. We did an iui two days after trigger with 6 mill sperm post wash. And I took letrozole cd2-6. My progesterone was 27.6. So our numbers all are better than they have ever been

good luck to you. I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow. I can't take the uncertainty anymore.

good luck to you. I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow. I can't take the uncertainty anymore.

Sorry to hear that you're stressed, CutieQ. I'm surprised and happy that your doc is testing you tomorrow, since initially doc wanted to wait until Friday to test. One day earlier is better!

I stalked your journal for the update, and I would be feeling the same way with all the symptoms you describe. FX that it's a sticky bean and not your body getting realigned after chemical.

Sorry to hear that you're stressed, CutieQ. I'm surprised and happy that your doc is testing you tomorrow, since initially doc wanted to wait until Friday to test. One day earlier is better!

I stalked your journal for the update, and I would be feeling the same way with all the symptoms you describe. FX that it's a sticky bean and not your body getting realigned after chemical.

LOL I'm totally jumping the system. I'm not going to my doc for the bloodwork. My doc wants me to take a HPT Friday and I'm not really in the mood to figure out if I see a line or not. I called a local practice near my job and let them know that I'm late and getting negative HPT tests. I didn't even mention last month. I just wanted a definitive yes or no. Probably sneaky and impatient, but I'm tired of the waiting and uncertainty :shrug:

An official blood test tomorrow should show anything a HPT would show on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->