Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, that temp is just WOW.... FX for a miracle :bfp: and a sticky one.

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck pitbullmomma & welcome back!! FX the sore bbs on the sides are a good sign for us both! My bbs keep burning randomly. Kinda odd but I'm thinking progesterone, only because I wont allow myself to be fooled again this cycle. Idk why but I seem to always have a new symptom...how does that happen after 20 cycles? Lol sometimes I feel crazy so I made myself a promise for this TWW. FX for an amazing surprise!

AFM, my temp jumped like crazy today...anxious to see if it stays there tomorrow! FX!

Thanks Daphne! :) we were both typing about my temp at the same time :haha: FX its a start to a bfp! :)

Dani, we love and miss u a bunch! Lots and lots of hugs you way...:hugs: Ill be checking in on your journal much more! Keep ur head up high hun :hugs: :hugs:

How is everyone doing?? its a dreary, rainy, gloomy morning here. Getting ready to take my big fur baby to the vet for his checkup. love my English Bulldog. Idk if im over thinking it, but its like hes been closer to me.... maybe he usually is and im just trying to over think everything LOL. I hear animals are good at sensing pregnancy in women. look at my brain, its too early to symptom spot. haha

Ginger,
Same! My pittie won't leave me. Which, I guess he's attached to me 24/7 but last night he wouldn't leave my side.

Aidens mommy,
I know what you mean! I've had two m/c's and I feel like every cycle I suddenly forget ever pregnancy symptom I've ever had or I get new ones that I can't pinpoint.

Congrats and good luck to everyone. I got the faintest of lines at 9dpo but only got more prominent and pinker after time limit. but stil a squinter at 9dpo. First pic is 9dpo at top 10dpo bottom and other pic is today's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
Welcome back Jill :)
Have my FX for your sticky BFP to follow in a few days!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats and good luck to everyone. I got the faintest of lines at 9dpo but only got more prominent and pinker after time limit. but stil a squinter at 9dpo. First pic is 9dpo at top 10dpo bottom and other pic is today's

YAY :wohoo:
Congratulations on your BFP!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh and your 9dpo faint looks sooooo much darker than my 9dpo faint looked :)
HCG levels must be nice and high already

Can I join?! Im 10dpo (bfn this morning-shouldn't have tested!) on cycle#1 for baby#2! I'm so impatient. I can't believe im symptom spotting already but hey ho-the madness of ttc!!

I'm a firm believer I fell pregnant with DD due to a 3 day supply from OH...so tried to do the same this month but thought I was ovulating early and panicked so bd's ended up every 2 days!

Ginger,
Same! My pittie won't leave me. Which, I guess he's attached to me 24/7 but last night he wouldn't leave my side.

Aidens mommy,
I know what you mean! I've had two m/c's and I feel like every cycle I suddenly forget ever pregnancy symptom I've ever had or I get new ones that I can't pinpoint.

Pitbullmomma: SAME!!! yesterday he just wouldnt stop. even my bf mentioned something about it. started out to him by my side and his head on my chest, to him getting between my legs laying on his back and half his body on top of mine snoring up a storm, to this morning he nestled right next to me again... normally he is just ever where on my bed. ahhh i think im over thinking it.

Wantingagirl, the top one i saw it, tilted my screen a little and WHAMO there it was!! so happy for you! i wish you a happy, healthy, fullterm pregnancy/baby... (i just saw someone else post a BFP today of a clearblue so if i am wishing you twice i apologize hahah my memory isnt the best lately!)

Thank you Hun they are pretty good lines considering my af not due til Thursday. I'm hoping this one is sticky fx xx

Thanks everyone :flower:

I took forever with my first 2 so this was a shock xx

WAG congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Can't wait to see the progression.

Has anyone heard from dani personally?? I'm really worried about her, esp since she's not even on her personal thread anymore..

AFM anyone able to make anything of my last couple temps? Mary I know I can count on you. I knew if I got ch's now that it wouldn't be accurate as my cm cp and opk's all showed that I should have ovulated somewhere between cd14 and cd17 (my mirena was removed on cd14 though) and while I've had all sorts of symptoms across the board, still no bfp or af and now I'm a little concerned as my bf's whole family are getting all excited and I don't have any news for them..

Thank you Hun they are pretty good lines considering my af not due til Thursday. I'm hoping this one is sticky fx xx

Can I ask those of you who have your bfp's, did you do anything differently that month? Any tips?!

Um I actually chilled out a lot more and didn't test with ic's I used to go crazy testing way too early. I also stopped alcohol unless out as my cycles were crazy long we bed every day but 3 of them were AM's. I also cut of all caffeine fizzy drinks and my hubby had been taken wellman conception vitamins for the last month. I also used monitor to get additional highs.

So ladies, my kitty has been lost for 2 months and this a.m, a farm from 2 towns over posted pics on FB and it was my baby Maximus!!!!! I am in complete shock to have him home with us again! Aiden says he feels like he's in a dream...lol. He was found in the barn of an animal rescue farm last night!!!! So crazy! Ive been an emotional wreck today, in a good way! I cant even describe how much ive missed him. He's more than a cat, he's family! I said I was wishing for a holiday miracle...well it looks like I got one, for sure! Now if I happen to get a BFP, thats a bonus! I still cannot believe he survived in the woods for 2 months in the cold and walked SO far but we still found him! Its so amazing! I feel more than blessed right now! FX for a bfp to go with this happy news!!! :)
TONS OF DUST!!! :dust:

CONGRATS wantingagirl! H&H 9 months to u hun!!! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->