Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

A1, also as wunna said, laying on your belly is another good trick to keep from "leaking". I think everyone leaks and honestly sometimes I feel like it all comes out immediately but I read thats either semen that is no longer needed or sperm that didn't make the mission so its very normal for that to happen and still conceive but as I said, I def feel a boost can only help :)

So as u can all see, my temp actually remained high today. Now lets see if it'll remain on the higher side for a bfp! FX!

FX it stays there til your sticky :bfp:

BTW, congrats finding your cat......

:dust::dust::dust:

Mary - your temps look great! Hope you get your :bfp: in a few days! My temps stayed up as well, even a teensy bit higher than yest, so I'm excited!

Ahhh thanks guys-i got a bfn 10dpo but Jrepp you've instilled some hope! Although my test was a sensitive one-10miu. I always can't understand when it doesn't work and I don't get a bfp when I done everything perfectly! It must be probability but my mind starts thinking of other things to try! I do take omega 3 and loads of water and had lots of ewcm this month. I feel ovulation pains and get them on day 13 or 14 of every month with a 14-16 leutal phase. I have used opk's before but due to being so regular and ov pains ive not used them. I will this month though as an 'experiment'.

Do you ladies lay down afterwards for half an hour? Pillow under bum? Cycle legs? Preseed?

OH is on zinc 30mg daily. He took that with DD. I'm definitely going to try and keep myself more busy in the tww next time-distraction is key for sanity let alone bfp!

One more tmi question-if you need a number 2 around the time you bd, do you wait a bit? Ie I try to bd in the morning as seem to have most ewcm and that's how I conceived DD. But if after I need to go...should a couple of hours wait be ok?

ur good to go #2, ur cervix is built to hold some swimmers up there :).

I lay down for at least 15 mins after bding. Its not a proven fact but many docs will have the woman stay lying for 20-30mins after artificial insemination so I'm sure It helps the sperm move on the right track. It def worked for me when I conceived my son. That month I actually fell asleep will my legs up and then 7 days later I got a faint BFP :). I had been trying for quite a while at that point. I truly believe the laying down all night may have helped in my case :).
I know how frustrating ALL of this can get and how badly we just want that BFP! Ours are coming, along with all the other ladies on this thread! We all deserve it, no doubt!! Hang in there hun! Many women wont even get bfp until 12dpo and you may be off on ur O day by a day or two so FX it was just too early to test! FX FX FX! Good luck!!!
:dust:

my bf works long days and doesn't get home till night, so usually when he gets home and we dtd i end up falling asleep with everything and a towel under me. I usually leak as well... Hopefully the falling asleep and keeping them in there that long may have work, ill know in a few days.

Nurseginger, me and DH have different work schedules. I work from 1-10pm he works 8:30am-2pm and 5pm-8pm.. This is the reason why we end up DTD before we sleep like around mid-night til 2am. We noticed that i too leak very bad so what we did every time after he released the armies was to keep his thing inside for few minutes while kneeling on the bed and wrap my legs on his shoulder, lift me a bit and i put a pillow under my bum til i fall asleep.... I tried to stay that way til i woke up few hours later to remove it so i can relax more... I know in some way it helps the :spermy: go to where they supposed to be, CLOSER TO MY CERVIX OPENING. :happydance:

Ahhh thanks guys-i got a bfn 10dpo but Jrepp you've instilled some hope! Although my test was a sensitive one-10miu. I always can't understand when it doesn't work and I don't get a bfp when I done everything perfectly! It must be probability but my mind starts thinking of other things to try! I do take omega 3 and loads of water and had lots of ewcm this month. I feel ovulation pains and get them on day 13 or 14 of every month with a 14-16 leutal phase. I have used opk's before but due to being so regular and ov pains ive not used them. I will this month though as an 'experiment'.

Do you ladies lay down afterwards for half an hour? Pillow under bum? Cycle legs? Preseed?

OH is on zinc 30mg daily. He took that with DD. I'm definitely going to try and keep myself more busy in the tww next time-distraction is key for sanity let alone bfp!

One more tmi question-if you need a number 2 around the time you bd, do you wait a bit? Ie I try to bd in the morning as seem to have most ewcm and that's how I conceived DD. But if after I need to go...should a couple of hours wait be ok?

I think it's only natural to question yourself when you think everything is perfect and it doesn't happen. Each month you only have about a 20% chance at conception. It is statistically less the longer you try and if you have any other complications. I typically fall asleep after dh and I do it, but we usually hit the hay around 10-11pm. I don't lift my legs or anything like that, and the cycles I used preseed or conceive easy I did not get a bfp. A couple hours should be fine.....or even sooner. Most of the liquid that comes out is the semen and not actual sperm.

Ps jrepp I did the home insemination once when I had thrush!! Didn't work for me...sp huge congratulations! To all you mummy's!

It couldn't say 100% I got pregnant from that, but I don't think it hurt. Just lucky timing.

ur good to go #2, ur cervix is built to hold some swimmers up there :).

I lay down for at least 15 mins after bding. Its not a proven fact but many docs will have the woman stay lying for 20-30mins after artificial insemination so I'm sure It helps the sperm move on the right track. It def worked for me when I conceived my son. That month I actually fell asleep will my legs up and then 7 days later I got a faint BFP :). I had been trying for quite a while at that point. I truly believe the laying down all night may have helped in my case :).
I know how frustrating ALL of this can get and how badly we just want that BFP! Ours are coming, along with all the other ladies on this thread! We all deserve it, no doubt!! Hang in there hun! Many women wont even get bfp until 12dpo and you may be off on ur O day by a day or two so FX it was just too early to test! FX FX FX! Good luck!!!
:dust:

Your times are coming!! I truly believe that!

my bf works long days and doesn't get home till night, so usually when he gets home and we dtd i end up falling asleep with everything and a towel under me. I usually leak as well... Hopefully the falling asleep and keeping them in there that long may have work, ill know in a few days.

Good luck!

Nurseginger, me and DH have different work schedules. I work from 1-10pm he works 8:30am-2pm and 5pm-8pm.. This is the reason why we end up DTD before we sleep like around mid-night til 2am. We noticed that i too leak very bad so what we did every time after he released the armies was to keep his thing inside for few minutes while kneeling on the bed and wrap my legs on his shoulder, lift me a bit and i put a pillow under my bum til i fall asleep.... I tried to stay that way til i woke up few hours later to remove it so i can relax more... I know in some way it helps the :spermy: go to where they supposed to be, CLOSER TO MY CERVIX OPENING. :happydance:

haha i had to read that twice to comprehend and picture everything going on! that is hilarious. I looked at my bf and said "why didnt we think of this?! cork it next time, no sperm left behind!"

:haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

We read an article saying to stay a little bit inside after releasing this will minimize the leakage.... Which seemed to work coz when we started doing it i find no leakage anymore. Oh, and i always try not to pee few hours after we DTD. It's hard but when you TTC'ing you will do everything that might help even if it sounded/looked crazy :haha:

:haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

We read an article saying to stay a little bit inside after releasing this will minimize the leakage.... Which seemed to work coz when we started doing it i find no leakage anymore. Oh, and i always try not to pee few hours after we DTD. It's hard but when you TTC'ing you will do everything that might help even if it sounded/looked crazy :haha:

dedication and commitment for something we want! i will look like a damn fool if i need too if it will help. i have read some strange things online, but if it works i don't blame them as long as its safe! Plus it makes things interesting and i feel gets the girl and guy closer with these experiences. Makes fun stories to tell your child when he/she gets older BAHAHAHH JK

Mary - your temps look great! Hope you get your :bfp: in a few days! My temps stayed up as well, even a teensy bit higher than yest, so I'm excited!

THANK YOU! :) FX super tight for a second holiday miracle! <3
I almost want to say there's a slight possibility that u Oed 4, maybe 3 days ago with a slow rise but todays wasn't quite high enough to really know yet. :-\. FX tomorrow & Thurs your temps go up more so we can tell whether its an O rise. I'm guessing its not quite yet. If u can, keep using opks and keep good track of ur CM and if u notice any fertile stuff, id BD for safety. Ive got my fingers crossed tight for you hun!!
Sometimes temps rise a lil right before AF in annovulatory cycles so there's a chance thats happening. You can take meds to help get AF to come I believe if u wanted to talk to ur doctor about options. Some women induce AF after a long cycle off of b/c just so they can start a new cycle and hope their hormones regulate better for the new cycle, did that make sense? Just throwing that out there. I really feel bad that ur waiting so long for O! Not fair! FX for u! Come on temps, cooperate!! :) Have you started using a BBT thermometer yet? The BBT thermometer can make quite a difference for some women. Like me for example, I have a slow rise so it'd be a lil harder to notice a shift for me w a regular thermometer because say my temp is 97.84, a reg one would read 97.8 and that .04 can make all the difference trying to detect a shift with BBT charting. You can start using it this cycle still and it wouldn't affect ur chart in a bad way, u know? That may actually help you quite a bit if u aren't doing so already. Tons of dust and luck!!!

Thanks for your replies ladies, im sure we're all doing it right...just that 20% chance thing in the way!

Yes oh stays inside for a while then if I don't already have a pillow under my bum ill hook my legs up as he puts one under. I don't actually leak-unless I laugh! So it's all straight faces if oh makes a joke! I tilt my hips up to keep it all in too. When I conceived DD I actually felt my cervix and it was slightly to the left so I turned onto my left side for a few mins too. From feeling my cervix and the semen I remember thinking you don't need to til your hips too much as the sperm are right there as long as you have a slight tilt ie one pillow. Anymore and it may pool behind the cervix in my opinion. Of course I did the exact same thing this month to no avail so once again-without beating myself up wondering what I did wrong or should have done I need to accept it just wasn't my month!

Ohhh the bain of alternating shifts and ttc!!! My ov dates seem to fall on the worst two days for it too, I need to shift them forward a couple of days as Saturday-Tuesday is fine. But im oving on Thursdays and Fridays atm!

I feel so pissed at the moment, Visiting my mom and my bf was talking and mentioned me taking prenatal vitamins in front of my mom... i saw her slowly turn her head and look at me. I was like "i heard they make you happy with all the vitamins, thats why! im not pregnant, nor am i trying!" ug this was suppose to be a HUGE surprise for when i do get my BFP, and now i just feel its ruined and i want to cry. She says she doesn't think i am or trying and she knows they have great benefits for taking, but i still feel like the surprise would be ruined because in the back of her mind she will think something. I want to cry, maybe im overreacting but i would just love to cry and kick sand in my bf eyes. And as i typed this out my mom peered around at my laptop to see what i was doing.. i had to close it real quick so she didnt see the site/forum name. AHHHHHHH now im ready for a nap and food and just throw myself a pity party.

Okay ladies here's an update

13 DPO now, BB's still sore maybe a little more veiny not too sure as I'm pretty translucent anyway lmao so sometimes new veins go unnoticed.

I'm craving olives and sprite but only green olives! And I'm exhausted! I also have a headache.

I've had some flutters and gurgles today, which sometimes accompany AF for me but have any of you experienced them with BFPs too? Also, I'm apparently "paler than normal" could this be a sign?

CP is high and CM is alternating between wet and clear to creamy white and kind of stretchy...yum lmao

I'm probably getting a couple tests tonight, we'll see how it goes! Oh, I'm also burping like a sailor.

Baby dust all around!
Xoxo
Jill

pbmomma - symptoms sounding great! FX this is the real deal for you!

Nurse - I get that, in a way. My mom doesn't want me to have another now. She thinks the stuff I take is for cycle regulation instead of ttc and that we are using condoms. I want it to be a surprise, bc once it happens no one can really say anything about it and I can enjoy myself.

Mary - I have started using one and I see the difference in my chart already. Next cycle, I'll do vag temps, bc I'm a mouth breather and sometimes worry that my temps aren't accurate (and because I strongly believe the bum is for waste going OUT, and NOT for anything to go in, lol) I was planning on testing Friday if my temps stay up. Do you think I should wait longer? I'm doing a lot already to increase my chances. I take prenatals with DHA and folic acid, Conceive Easy pills, 2000mg EPO, 2000mg vit C, omega 3, and 1600mg vitex daily. I also have Fertili Tea, which I enjoy drinking once or twice a day. The plan is to regulate my cycle and boost my fertility. I may get products for fertile cm and egg health and have been considering soft cups and preseed. I don't want to go too crazy with it, I just want to get everything in as good of shape as possible as quickly as possible, and be prepared vitamins-wise when I get my bfp.

Thank you! Here's hoping.

Nurse- totally understand! It's a very special thing, and you have it in your head about how you want to reveal it. My mom is quite wishy washy about my TTC. Ugh. People, lmao

he apologized in the other room, and i started getting emotional. it just sucks. today i felt my cervix earlier (again i have NO idea why i do this, its different for a lot of people at times, i guess i find it so interesting about the way the body works) any who, i felt it and it felt low and firmish when i was sitting down, and when i laid down later on it felt high and soft. im curious if im doing this right LOL! THEN i decided to go on and find different meanings of the CP and the feel of it... i got mixed responses... I seriously need to quit finding reasons to google things. Im so nervous about this MD appointment tomorrow, i just have this strong sense that i am either A.) going to start my AF in the morning or B.) she is goign to say "welp you are not pregnant". I know i should be positive, but when you have the feeling its hard to see anything else, Kind of like preparing for the worse but hoping for the best.

Well I caved and tested. BFN :( :( BUT it is late a night and I'm not officially late yet. And it was a blue test. So I'm being optimistic...or trying to be...UGH! *silently throws fit*

xoxo
Jill

My bbs aren't even sore anymore at all. Still get cramps with back aches but that's about it. This is making me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->