Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

WAG congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Can't wait to see the progression.

Has anyone heard from dani personally?? I'm really worried about her, esp since she's not even on her personal thread anymore..

AFM anyone able to make anything of my last couple temps? Mary I know I can count on you. I knew if I got ch's now that it wouldn't be accurate as my cm cp and opk's all showed that I should have ovulated somewhere between cd14 and cd17 (my mirena was removed on cd14 though) and while I've had all sorts of symptoms across the board, still no bfp or af and now I'm a little concerned as my bf's whole family are getting all excited and I don't have any news for them..

hmm...theyre beginning to look a little higher. After tomorrows temp, I think I'll see a clearer picture or whether it's a slow rise or if O hasn't occurred yet. As of now, its very hard to tell, as the temps are still lower but as u can see in my charts, sometimes it can take 2-5 days for a GOOD rise after O, u know? Tomorrow ill check on it for sure! I'm crossing my fingers that ur a couple dpo. FF will usually pick up on it manually as well and when u get those red Solid crosshairs, there was a temp shift detected :). This shift needs to hurry its butt up! Ive been stalking ur chart and will def continue to! I'm pretty certain that u haven't oed yet OR just did and the progesterone is trying to build up still. Hope to get an answer for u ASAP! maybe tell ur bfs family that you guys are in the "making" and hope to have news just 10-14 days after ur temps show uve ovulated! Fx!! I'm praying O is all u need for ur BFP! I hope u dont have to wait ANY longer than that! Its basically been the length of two cycles already! I truly hope ur BFP comes before another possible long cycle!!! FX FX FX FX!!!! :dust: Best of luck!
BTW, idk if I've said this before but I really LOVE your username. Its very, very beautiful and unique! Unique names are my favorite! GL darlin'! :)

Mary - I'm so happy you got your baby back. My bf got me a male pit mix puppy to give me someone to baby and to cuddle now that my sweet Princess is gone.
Edit: you posted as I was writing to ask for your take. lol Thanks. I didn't think my cp and cm showed that I have O'd recently, but maybe I'm wrong, being so new to this. I did get one small gob of brownish ewcm the other day, and all that earlier nausea has come back full force.

Querida, there is a chance ur 2dpo and just had a fallback rise today but we'll only know if tomorrows temp is up again. I will check first thing in the a.m for ur new days temp and I'm crossing my fingers that it goes back up to where it was yest, or higher of course!
And thank u so much! I love my kitty! I did get a puppy as well about the same time my cat went missing but I prayed everyday for his return! Animals help SO much while TTC! They're really like little babies :) Love it! <3

Thanks Mary! I'm hoping that the return of your fur baby and the new one for me will be the ironic catalyst that will bring us our BFP's. Only problem for me with little Scooby is that I now have to house and kennel train a whiny little goofball who wants to be held 24/7 and hates his kennel.

Congrats and good luck to everyone. I got the faintest of lines at 9dpo but only got more prominent and pinker after time limit. but stil a squinter at 9dpo. First pic is 9dpo at top 10dpo bottom and other pic is today's

Congrats girl!!

Congrats and good luck to everyone. I got the faintest of lines at 9dpo but only got more prominent and pinker after time limit. but stil a squinter at 9dpo. First pic is 9dpo at top 10dpo bottom and other pic is today's

YAY :wohoo:
Congratulations on your BFP!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh and your 9dpo faint looks sooooo much darker than my 9dpo faint looked :)
HCG levels must be nice and high already

I know right! I didn't have a line at 10 or 11 dpo, but the super dark at 13 dpo.

WAG congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Can't wait to see the progression.

Has anyone heard from dani personally?? I'm really worried about her, esp since she's not even on her personal thread anymore..

AFM anyone able to make anything of my last couple temps? Mary I know I can count on you. I knew if I got ch's now that it wouldn't be accurate as my cm cp and opk's all showed that I should have ovulated somewhere between cd14 and cd17 (my mirena was removed on cd14 though) and while I've had all sorts of symptoms across the board, still no bfp or af and now I'm a little concerned as my bf's whole family are getting all excited and I don't have any news for them..

It still doesn't look to me like you have ovulated yet. Your temps do appear to be rising though so perhaps it is coming soon.

Thank you Hun they are pretty good lines considering my af not due til Thursday. I'm hoping this one is sticky fx xx

Can I ask those of you who have your bfp's, did you do anything differently that month? Any tips?!

The only thing I did differently was a semi home insemination when hubby wasn't able to finish on o day and then think I was completely out until I was shocked with the positive.

Querida, there is a chance ur 2dpo and just had a fallback rise today but we'll only know if tomorrows temp is up again. I will check first thing in the a.m for ur new days temp and I'm crossing my fingers that it goes back up to where it was yest, or higher of course!
And thank u so much! I love my kitty! I did get a puppy as well about the same time my cat went missing but I prayed everyday for his return! Animals help SO much while TTC! They're really like little babies :) Love it! <3

I'm glad y found your cat. I remember you being upset that he got lost

I just saw ur Edit Querida...lol. Now that u mention spotting again and looking at ur temp pattern, I'm wondering if AF may show within the next few days for u and then ull be able to start fresh and hopefully O as soon as possible! You could very well still O this cycle tho. Since the b/c was removed only on CD14, usually it'll take AT LEAST a couple wks after b/c to O but many, or I should say most women coming off of all different types of birth control's end up ovulating quite late for the first cycle or two. Its very uncommon for your body to ovulate immediately after coming off of birth control, which stinks, I know. Hang in there hun! I bet O or AF will come soon and if it happens to be the witch, remember what your going through ATM is VERY normal and not worrisome ttc wise. If you don't O this cycle, I bet u will next :). Ill be rooting for ya! Its been tough watching u struggle while awaiting O the last 2 wks :(. FX for a nice O very soon and great fertile cm to transport those swimmers! Since u said the b/c was said to thicken ur cm so sperm couldn't get through, ur hormones may be readjusting to make ur cm NON hostile to the sperm so they can have a safe journey to your egg.. It's absolutely amazing what our bodies are capable of, truly. So that golden egg could just be waiting for that little change for a successful mission..lol. That sounded funny & I don't even know if it made sense :haha: Lots of hugs to u! :hugs:

Thanks Mary! I'm hoping that the return of your fur baby and the new one for me will be the ironic catalyst that will bring us our BFP's. Only problem for me with little Scooby is that I now have to house and kennel train a whiny little goofball who wants to be held 24/7 and hates his kennel.

LOL! Sounds just like my pup! Gotta love them! :dog:

Jess, thank u! I am still in shock and feel like my kitty being right here is so unreal! I really don't know how I will EVER thank the animal rescue farm that posted his picture on FB. I would have never known otherwise, esp with how far he traveled! He's still my same baby Max though. Thankfully the wilderness didn't change his awesome personality!! Lol :) Such a blessing!!!

Mary - according to my +opk and my cp and cm and temps, I thought O day was cd 14, as all that info was recorded PRIOR to mirena removal, and thought I was safe. I guess not, or maybe I misread things. I didn't spot again exactly, though; I just had one very small gob of ewcm that seemed brownish. I have noticed much more cm and a higher libido, but the cm might be from the EPO. It was watery cd14 & 15 and had been first dry then sticky then creamy beforehand, moving back to creamy afterwards, with the occasional tiny glob of ewcm.

Jess wait what? Semi home insemination? Did you have a sample lying about? Stork? Eh? So curious!

Yeah semi home insemination. Hubby and I tried to dtd 0-1 but he couldn't finish, we tried again day of O but once again hubby couldn't finish. He wound up doing his thang in a cup while I was in the shower. I then sucked it up in a sterile syringe and releasing the plunger right onto of my os (cervix opening). 10 and 11 days later :bfn: thought I was out and then on 13dpo blazing :bfp:

I'm new to the cervix positioning, how does one know where the opening is? I hear people talking about how theirs is opened or closed.

NurseGinger - You can invest in a speculum and spec light, but most women use their fingers to feel for their cervix. It should feel like the tip of your nose and be shaped kind of like a thumb. Once you find it, you can manipulate it gently with your fingers and can usually find the opening. Women who have not had vaginal births find it more closed and round shaped than those who have, who often find it partially open and more flat/ovular than round. You should Google the BEAUTIFUL CERVIX page, they have galleries or cervixes through an entire menstrual cycle. Hope this helps.

Thank you! I have been doing the feeling of cervix but have been confused on what exactly I'm feeling. I'm 4 days due till AF shows (hoping she doesn't). Cervix feels high and soft. I have googled different things but still was confused. Thank you so much for that info!

Can I join?! Im 10dpo (bfn this morning-shouldn't have tested!) on cycle#1 for baby#2! I'm so impatient. I can't believe im symptom spotting already but hey ho-the madness of ttc!!

I'm a firm believer I fell pregnant with DD due to a 3 day supply from OH...so tried to do the same this month but thought I was ovulating early and panicked so bd's ended up every 2 days!

Welcome and FX for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you Hun they are pretty good lines considering my af not due til Thursday. I'm hoping this one is sticky fx xx

Can I ask those of you who have your bfp's, did you do anything differently that month? Any tips?!

WAG, I cannot imagine it not being sticky!! I got positive bloods at 3w5d @ BETA 78 and then on 4w2d it was 1038 all above the average :)

A1983, my BFP cycle (cycle #6 of ttc) I took natural vitamins to increase my cm. I bought EPO tablets and VIT C tablets as Dr Google suggested them as natural ways to increase fertile cm.
It was also my 1st month that I used opks 2x a day from cd 10 until cd 17. I ovulated cd 16 and on 17 it was negative.
Also my 1st month of charting my temps so I could confirm ovulation and keep track of my LP.
I would say that even if I didn't get my BFP it was a great cycle because all my calculations pointed to an average cycle of 29 days with ovulation on cd 16 and it was spot on correct! I learnt about my myself then which is cool. Bonus was the BFP though :dance:

FX for you hun! :hugs:

So ladies, my kitty has been lost for 2 months and this a.m, a farm from 2 towns over posted pics on FB and it was my baby Maximus!!!!! I am in complete shock to have him home with us again! Aiden says he feels like he's in a dream...lol. He was found in the barn of an animal rescue farm last night!!!! So crazy! Ive been an emotional wreck today, in a good way! I cant even describe how much ive missed him. He's more than a cat, he's family! I said I was wishing for a holiday miracle...well it looks like I got one, for sure! Now if I happen to get a BFP, thats a bonus! I still cannot believe he survived in the woods for 2 months in the cold and walked SO far but we still found him! Its so amazing! I feel more than blessed right now! FX for a bfp to go with this happy news!!! :)
TONS OF DUST!!! :dust:

CONGRATS wantingagirl! H&H 9 months to u hun!!! Woohoo!

Oh wow that is amazing!!!!!! I'm so glad kitty is back!!! My SIL came to their holiday house a year ago and their one cat went missing as well. It was heart braking when they had to go home and the cat was still missing. They came back for a weekend visit a month or 2 later and then one night when she woke up the cat was lying on the bed with her :shock:

It is so awesome how these small miracles happen with our pets!

Lots of snuggles and cuddles are in order I would say :)

Ahhh thanks guys-i got a bfn 10dpo but Jrepp you've instilled some hope! Although my test was a sensitive one-10miu. I always can't understand when it doesn't work and I don't get a bfp when I done everything perfectly! It must be probability but my mind starts thinking of other things to try! I do take omega 3 and loads of water and had lots of ewcm this month. I feel ovulation pains and get them on day 13 or 14 of every month with a 14-16 leutal phase. I have used opk's before but due to being so regular and ov pains ive not used them. I will this month though as an 'experiment'.

Do you ladies lay down afterwards for half an hour? Pillow under bum? Cycle legs? Preseed?

OH is on zinc 30mg daily. He took that with DD. I'm definitely going to try and keep myself more busy in the tww next time-distraction is key for sanity let alone bfp!

One more tmi question-if you need a number 2 around the time you bd, do you wait a bit? Ie I try to bd in the morning as seem to have most ewcm and that's how I conceived DD. But if after I need to go...should a couple of hours wait be ok?

Ps jrepp I did the home insemination once when I had thrush!! Didn't work for me...sp huge congratulations! To all you mummy's!

Welcome A1983... Hope you get your :bfp: soon....

As for your query on what we did different, me and DH tried to take fertilaid again after 2 failed clomid cycle. I did go unmedicated after the clomid for a month then tried fertilaid the next month which resulted to our very first :bfp: DH agreed that i take ovulation tests twice a day with 2 brands (4 OPK tests a day - local brand and advanced clearblue). And we ended-up having :sex: a lot (just once a day though) due to very late O. We BD'd days before i got a solid face on CBD and everyday BD from solid face for up to 4 days.

Ahhh thanks guys-i got a bfn 10dpo but Jrepp you've instilled some hope! Although my test was a sensitive one-10miu. I always can't understand when it doesn't work and I don't get a bfp when I done everything perfectly! It must be probability but my mind starts thinking of other things to try! I do take omega 3 and loads of water and had lots of ewcm this month. I feel ovulation pains and get them on day 13 or 14 of every month with a 14-16 leutal phase. I have used opk's before but due to being so regular and ov pains ive not used them. I will this month though as an 'experiment'.

Do you ladies lay down afterwards for half an hour? Pillow under bum? Cycle legs? Preseed?

OH is on zinc 30mg daily. He took that with DD. I'm definitely going to try and keep myself more busy in the tww next time-distraction is key for sanity let alone bfp!

One more tmi question-if you need a number 2 around the time you bd, do you wait a bit? Ie I try to bd in the morning as seem to have most ewcm and that's how I conceived DD. But if after I need to go...should a couple of hours wait be ok?

I 'leak' :blush: and read somewhere that lying on your tummy for a bit could help with that.
I did that for the 1st time as well after we bd and lay like that for about 15mins. It felt like it made a difference to me :)

ur good to go #2, ur cervix is built to hold some swimmers up there :).

I lay down for at least 15 mins after bding. Its not a proven fact but many docs will have the woman stay lying for 20-30mins after artificial insemination so I'm sure It helps the sperm move on the right track. It def worked for me when I conceived my son. That month I actually fell asleep will my legs up and then 7 days later I got a faint BFP :). I had been trying for quite a while at that point. I truly believe the laying down all night may have helped in my case :).
I know how frustrating ALL of this can get and how badly we just want that BFP! Ours are coming, along with all the other ladies on this thread! We all deserve it, no doubt!! Hang in there hun! Many women wont even get bfp until 12dpo and you may be off on ur O day by a day or two so FX it was just too early to test! FX FX FX! Good luck!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->