Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Nurseginger, you are def 2dpo today, in my opinion! :) you should get those beautiful solid c/h's tomorrow...lol :). A quick tip...if u notice fertile CM after ur temps have been high for days already, just mark it in ur notes and don't actually mark it on ur chart because sometimes it confuses the software and plus it gives "dotted" ch's, which are very annoying to me lol so If I see fertile CM when I have a secondary surge or something in my TWW, I just make a note of it for my own references. I figured id let u know because I was confused when I saw my ch's go from solid to dotted during my first cycle charting and I had to research what was causing it. There, now I've saved u some time :haha: lol :) What dpo do you plan on testing? I usually start testing with the sensitive cheapo's at 8-9dpo...used to start at 5dpo!! :rofl:. Last cycle I actually didn't test until 10 dpo...i was so proud! Lol!

I try not to even document my CM, i noticed this cycle i didnt put a lot of cm out... im so happy i had preseed, and what i did have i felt was reminisce of the sperm or preseed. Today I have some creamy type cm but not sure so i just leave it alone before i confuse myself and the computer LOL

I need this to be THE cycle... so heres a funny convo between my bf and I last night.

Him: i really think we got it this time, i just have this feeling
Me: babe... no offense but you had this feeling every cycle
Him: CANT YOU JUST BE POSITIVE WITH ME
Me: i am but the percentages on even the healthiest of couples is like 33%, it takes awhile, ive learned to try to not to obsess so if it isnt our month, i wont be too hurt by it... you drink a lot of caffeine, that could cause your army to be slow, maybe they didnt make the finish line. Something to think about
Him: WHAT?! I DRINK CAFFEINE TO ENERGIZE MY SPERM! DONT YOU JUDGE ME
me: smh... only you would find an excuse to continue your caffeine intake

granted he has lessen his caffeine intake and lessens how much dip he does so i know he is trying, i just like giving him crap hahaha never a dull moment with this man

lol...Sounds JUST like a convo me and my DH have had! He LOVES his mtn dew AND coffee. He barely drinks water or juice and only has milk in his daily cereal. Thats why we are going to go have his guy's tested next cycle if no bfp. There's alot out there that can help increase sperm count so it cant hurt to check before I go on to do more with my tubal issue. My dh also likes drinking out of a can and that makes it even worse! We have LOTS of talks about the cans! I actually bought him 2 Fake soda Can's for one of his Christmas presents :) lol. I got two so that we can always keep one filled and ready to go. My dh also said the same thing about..."What do you mean? Caffeine gives me energy so that means it'll give my guys energy.." LOL its funny how they think. Our DH's would probably be very good friends if they knew each other lol

I bet they would be best friends!! he is a mt. dew lover also, idk how anyone can be.. its gross to me. My issue is coffee I LOVE COFFEE. But i have cut back A LOT. when im with my neighbor (who is practically family, its one of my moms best friends) i have one cup (my cup heh so maybe a little more than an acutal cup) of reg. coffee... when bf is off i get a large half caff. half decaff coffee from mc d... i use to drink it all the time but i really want this baby so willing to sacrifice what i need to have a healthy awesome baby. I hear some women wake up and just "know" they are.. me i feel no different (its still very early) but i feel no different. I do have pains go in my bbs, especially my left and earlier felt a sharp pain in the middle that last a few sec, going to the nip but again its probably the hormone after ovulation so i am not trying to fixate. I am not sure when i will test, i know next week im going to want to wake up and test on Christmas since ill be 10dpo but wouldn't that be a damn bummer to get a BFN on Christmas?!?! I am trying to stay positive i really am. My sister had zero symptoms except a hot flash. I was talking to bf and mentioning how i cant wait to be pregnant and share this with him and when i have the baby sit in the backseat with him/her as he drives us home.. he siad that comment hit home and he wanted to tear up from the thought of us having a kid and experiencing things like that together... then we watch on of our fav. shows "the office" and two characters JUST found out they were pregnant and he looked over and just smiled at me.. i started tearing up, looked over and yelled "QUIT IT!! QUIT LOOKING AT ME!"

What's with the mtn dew?!? DH loves it very much..... He stopped it though when we were TTC'ing together with the coffee and changed it with Vit. C..... but now, he's back.. I, too stopped coffee the only thing i cannot live without (aside from my DH :haha:) but i succeed up to now i haven't drink any coffee.... Oh i miss it so much....

Nurseginger, you are def 2dpo today, in my opinion! :) you should get those beautiful solid c/h's tomorrow...lol :). A quick tip...if u notice fertile CM after ur temps have been high for days already, just mark it in ur notes and don't actually mark it on ur chart because sometimes it confuses the software and plus it gives "dotted" ch's, which are very annoying to me lol so If I see fertile CM when I have a secondary surge or something in my TWW, I just make a note of it for my own references. I figured id let u know because I was confused when I saw my ch's go from solid to dotted during my first cycle charting and I had to research what was causing it. There, now I've saved u some time :haha: lol :) What dpo do you plan on testing? I usually start testing with the sensitive cheapo's at 8-9dpo...used to start at 5dpo!! :rofl:. Last cycle I actually didn't test until 10 dpo...i was so proud! Lol!

I try not to even document my CM, i noticed this cycle i didnt put a lot of cm out... im so happy i had preseed, and what i did have i felt was reminisce of the sperm or preseed. Today I have some creamy type cm but not sure so i just leave it alone before i confuse myself and the computer LOL

I need this to be THE cycle... so heres a funny convo between my bf and I last night.

Me: i am but the percentages on even the healthiest of couples is like 33%, it takes awhile, ive learned to try to not to obsess so if it isnt our month, i wont be too hurt by it... you drink a lot of caffeine, that could cause your army to be slow, maybe they didnt make the finish line. Something to think about

granted he has lessen his caffeine intake and lessens how much dip he does so i know he is trying, i just like giving him crap hahaha never a dull moment with this man

lol...Sounds JUST like a convo me and my DH have had! He LOVES his mtn dew AND coffee. He barely drinks water or juice and only has milk in his daily cereal. Thats why we are going to go have his guy's tested next cycle if no bfp. There's alot out there that can help increase sperm count so it cant hurt to check before I go on to do more with my tubal issue. My dh also likes drinking out of a can and that makes it even worse! We have LOTS of talks about the cans! I actually bought him 2 Fake soda Can's for one of his Christmas presents :) lol. I got two so that we can always keep one filled and ready to go. My dh also said the same thing about..."What do you mean? Caffeine gives me energy so that means it'll give my guys energy.." LOL its funny how they think. Our DH's would probably be very good friends if they knew each other lol

I bet they would be best friends!! he is a mt. dew lover also, idk how anyone can be.. its gross to me. My issue is coffee I LOVE COFFEE. But i have cut back A LOT. when im with my neighbor (who is practically family, its one of my moms best friends) i have one cup (my cup heh so maybe a little more than an acutal cup) of reg. coffee... when bf is off i get a large half caff. half decaff coffee from mc d... i use to drink it all the time but i really want this baby so willing to sacrifice what i need to have a healthy awesome baby. I hear some women wake up and just "know" they are.. me i feel no different (its still very early) but i feel no different. I do have pains go in my bbs, especially my left and earlier felt a sharp pain in the middle that last a few sec, going to the nip but again its probably the hormone after ovulation so i am not trying to fixate. I am not sure when i will test, i know next week im going to want to wake up and test on Christmas since ill be 10dpo but wouldn't that be a damn bummer to get a BFN on Christmas?!?! I am trying to stay positive i really am. My sister had zero symptoms except a hot flash. I was talking to bf and mentioning how i cant wait to be pregnant and share this with him and when i have the baby sit in the backseat with him/her as he drives us home.. he siad that comment hit home and he wanted to tear up from the thought of us having a kid and experiencing things like that together... then we watch on of our fav. shows "the office" and two characters JUST found out they were pregnant and he looked over and just smiled at me.. i started tearing up, looked over and yelled "QUIT IT!! QUIT LOOKING AT ME!"

dh and I were just saying this past wkend that ever since we have been TTC, pregnancy commercials and TV shows are everywhere! They always come on after we say something related! Lol.
Id test the night of Christmas, after the day is all over and ur ready for bed :)
I'm the same way as you with coffee. I need a cup a day But I've cut down ALOT in the last 8 months or so. I now drink the k-cups called "Half-Calf" so like u said, half decaf, half regular, and then I have plain decaf because I've noticed decaf w lots of sugar def still has enough caffeine for me :).
Dh almost cried the other day when we found out that "mini IVF" could possibly work for us. I love knowing he wants it just as bad as me. Although I have a son and dh acts as his father, he wasn't able to enjoy it from the beginning and as you said, we really would love to go through the pregnancy and birth and all the first moments together. He didn't get to experience some of the most precious moments with my son, Aiden, and I know he wants that so badly. I cant wait for it to happen for us! We've been waiting far too long... In April if we haven't conceived, we'll be looking into mini-IVF so hopefully it won't be much longer regardless! FX!
I truly hope you get the best Christmas present in the world! And if u do test Christmas eve and there's not a clear positive, dont get down because u still will have time! :) There's pretty high chances of getting a BFP at 10 dpo so FX! You'd never forget this Christmas...im getting myself excited for u! Lol Many of the first time charters in here have been getting BFP's...im hoping ur one of them! :)

For your squinting pleasure! The two on the sofa arm are yest FMU, the two with purple back are yest pm, and the one with weird lighting is today SMU.

Attachments

• untitled (3).jpg
    untitled (3).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled (4).jpg
    untitled (4).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (5).jpg
    untitled (5).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
as i sit and sip my cup of hot hot warm brown nectar. hehe.

I wish he would completely stop or slow his roll on caffeine also. he did for a couple days but now hes back. he does drink a ton of water also but ug theres not changing some things i reckon. If there is a problem with his swimmers im going to just stare at him, a very unamused "i told you so" stare and i know in his head he will think "shut up you vile woman!" hopefully we dont have to get to the testing stage. FX for us all!

What's with the mtn dew?!? DH loves it very much..... He stopped it though when we were TTC'ing together with the coffee and changed it with Vit. C..... but now, he's back.. I, too stopped coffee the only thing i cannot live without (aside from my DH :haha:) but i succeed up to now i haven't drink any coffee.... Oh i miss it so much....

lol I know right! These men and mtn dew! Geez! :haha:. Its good u cut out all caffeine! Good job! I read that research shows 1 cup/day is ok while TTC and during pregnancy so its ok if u slip up from time to time if you reallllyyyy start missing it! Lol. I completely stopped drinking coffee for 4 months but when I was moving out of my old house, coffee became a part of my life again, but as I said to nurseginger, decaf satisfies me so it shouldn't be too hard to kick the "half-calf" again when I'm ready :).

dh and I were just saying this past wkend that ever since we have been TTC, pregnancy commercials and TV shows are everywhere! They always come on after we say something related! Lol.
Id test the night of Christmas, after the day is all over and ur ready for bed :)
I'm the same way as you with coffee. I need a cup a day But I've cut down ALOT in the last 8 months or so. I now drink the k-cups called "Half-Calf" so like u said, half decaf, half regular, and then I have plain decaf because I've noticed decaf w lots of sugar def still has enough caffeine for me :).
Dh almost cried the other day when we found out that "mini IVF" could possibly work for us. I love knowing he wants it just as bad as me. Although I have a son and dh acts as his father, he wasn't able to enjoy it from the beginning and as you said, we really would love to go through the pregnancy and birth and all the first moments together. He didn't get to experience some of the most precious moments with my son, Aiden, and I know he wants that so badly. I cant wait for it to happen for us! We've been waiting far too long... In April if we haven't conceived, we'll be looking into mini-IVF so hopefully it won't be much longer regardless! FX!
I truly hope you get the best Christmas present in the world! And if u do test Christmas eve and there's not a clear positive, dont get down because u still will have time! :) There's pretty high chances of getting a BFP at 10 dpo so FX! You'd never forget this Christmas...im getting myself excited for u! Lol Many of the first time charters in here have been getting BFP's...im hoping ur one of them! :)

I seriously hope you all do not need to wait till april. And yes!! totally see way more pregnancy things. Just a day or two ago i saw a pajama commercial with 5 pregnant woman dancing in them. it was cute! and i thought "damn, that looks comfy!" before this ovulation i had a dream i was looking in the mirror at my pregnant belly, and another dream i was pregnant and had a boy. I have been having crazy dreams before ovulation and the past couple of days nothing. Today i feel crazy happy... its kind of weird. Im normally a happy person but im too happy today.

I passed up a company today called BFP....I say we all go apply for a job there!!!

Haha yes!

I have this funny thing as well when I see names or abreviations and all I think of is what it means on B&B. There is a couriert comp called UTI (I always think of them as urinary tract infection) and I saw a car reg nr CM :rofl:

THEY HAVE A SCHOOL SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE CALLED "UTI" i think its like "university technical Institue" but they called it UTI in the commercials and stuff haha

+opk for me today. The only other time I've ovulated this early is when we conceived squishy... Fx

Turns out I wasn't crazy about my weird symptoms of being super out of breath!!!

Got my BFP this afternoon at 13dpo

Was a but discouraged at 10 & 11dpo getting bfn...

But wahooo!!!!

That's exactly how I was! Congratulations!!

For your squinting pleasure! The two on the sofa arm are yest FMU, the two with purple back are yest pm, and the one with weird lighting is today SMU.

How did you get more than 1 image attached?

+opk for me today. The only other time I've ovulated this early is when we conceived squishy... Fx

Good luck!

AFM: 8 week ultrasound was this morning. Was freaking out that baby could have died or was missing limbs or something. Turns out I was freaking about nothing. Baby is measuring exactly where s/he should be and heart rate is 162bpm. We got to see the little arms and little legs (of which there were 2 each). I officially graduated to the hospital Ob, so no more fertility clinic for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
awaaah look it that little bean! my sister just had her ultrasound also and she is 11 weeks now (she thought 12-13 at first), but its crazy the technology we have!! so happy your baby is in perfect condition.

THEY HAVE A SCHOOL SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE CALLED "UTI" i think its like "university technical Institue" but they called it UTI in the commercials and stuff haha

I've seen that before, totally cracks me up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->