Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Quick update!! No spotting unless I check my cervix or have an orgasm, most cramping comes after that as well. Temps are staying nice and high, even got higher today!! Had two maybe there super squinters (1 FMU one an hour ago) on Walmart cheapies and have one left for tomorrow's FMU!! And I sent pics via facebook to JandJ and she sees it too!! Hoping for a clearly pink line tomorrow with FMU!!

Turns out I wasn't crazy about my weird symptoms of being super out of breath!!!

Got my BFP this afternoon at 13dpo

Was a but discouraged at 10 & 11dpo getting bfn...

But wahooo!!!!

Congratulations MilesMommy.... :wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

I think I am 9dpo today and had BFN this evening :( I had a BFP with both my kids at 9dpo, so feeling very disappointed! I am hoping I am only 8DPO but think this may be wishful thinking as I have AF symptoms. Really wanted a BFP Christmas. I will be with extended family on holiday (shared house) when I next ovulate, so it will be too difficult to dtd. Arggh- roll on Feb

FX. You tested early and not everybody gets their BFP's early. I now know of 2 ladies (Jrepp & Milesmommy) who tested early with BFN and then when they tested again later BFP.

FX and loads of :dust: Here is to hoping you will be the 3rd lady :)

Turns out I wasn't crazy about my weird symptoms of being super out of breath!!!

Got my BFP this afternoon at 13dpo

Was a but discouraged at 10 & 11dpo getting bfn...

But wahooo!!!!

Yay Congratulations!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you :happydance:

Quick update!! No spotting unless I check my cervix or have an orgasm, most cramping comes after that as well. Temps are staying nice and high, even got higher today!! Had two maybe there super squinters (1 FMU one an hour ago) on Walmart cheapies and have one left for tomorrow's FMU!! And I sent pics via facebook to JandJ and she sees it too!! Hoping for a clearly pink line tomorrow with FMU!!

FX Brianna. Hope you get that BFP :dust:

I think I am 9dpo today and had BFN this evening :( I had a BFP with both my kids at 9dpo, so feeling very disappointed! I am hoping I am only 8DPO but think this may be wishful thinking as I have AF symptoms. Really wanted a BFP Christmas. I will be with extended family on holiday (shared house) when I next ovulate, so it will be too difficult to dtd. Arggh- roll on Feb

It could be because it's still early..... Every pregnancy is different so you might get a :bfp: later than your previous kids......

:dust::dust::dust:

I am gong to go ahead and say, yesterday deff. was my ovulation day. My first response Opk line is now vanishing

I think so too.... Maybe you just didn't catch the high surge of LH that would give you a super positive OPK. Or maybe because of the brand, i haven't used it so i have no clue what to expect with FRER... Your temp also agree so far.... Hopefully, tomorrow FF will give you your CH on CD13.

Lots of :dust: to you hun.....

I am gong to go ahead and say, yesterday deff. was my ovulation day. My first response Opk line is now vanishing

I think so too.... Maybe you just didn't catch the high surge of LH that would give you a super positive OPK. Or maybe because of the brand, i haven't used it so i have no clue what to expect with FRER... Your temp also agree so far.... Hopefully, tomorrow FF will give you your CH on CD13.

Lots of :dust: to you hun.....

Thank you! Both of my clearblues never showed a peak smiley and i took them at 2 different times in the day, the only thing i got was my first response OPK which showed me a darkkish line but not dark enough which im glad i had because i wouldnt of saw anything then! :) FX!!

Still your temp is doing ok. One more day and O will be confirmed....FX it will and not be anovulatory cycle.

Wohoo, Nurse looks like you are 2DPO. Hoping you get your crosshairs tomorrow :)

Are you going to test Brianna? Your temp is staying high. FX for a sticky :bfp:

just what i need. i think i am having a UTI come along, started burning after urination twice... i hate this.

just what i need. i think i am having a UTI come along, started burning after urination twice... i hate this.

I hope it's not. Maybe it's just due to :sex: marathon that happened :haha: Or hopefully a sign.... TWW is gonna be so long for you and for us :haha:

Right?! a couple months ago i had a bad UTI, and i noticed after my antibiotics if i didnt drink a lot of water i would get symptoms of a burning sensation.. well it hasnt happened in awhile and i drink A LOT of water even at night. so i was so confused this AM and felt grrrr. I had some weird stuff happen already and im like 'SERIOUSLY BODY!?!? SERIOUSLY!?!? DID YOU JUST WAIT TILL OVULATION WAS OVER WITH TO SHOW ME THESE!? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME SYMPTOM SPOT AND GO CRAZY!? SHAME ON YOU!" LMAO :rofl:

Right?! a couple months ago i had a bad UTI, and i noticed after my antibiotics if i didnt drink a lot of water i would get symptoms of a burning sensation.. well it hasnt happened in awhile and i drink A LOT of water even at night. so i was so confused this AM and felt grrrr. I had some weird stuff happen already and im like 'SERIOUSLY BODY!?!? SERIOUSLY!?!? DID YOU JUST WAIT TILL OVULATION WAS OVER WITH TO SHOW ME THESE!? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME SYMPTOM SPOT AND GO CRAZY!? SHAME ON YOU!" LMAO :rofl:

LOL...welcome to the TWW! :haha: It seems no matter how hard we try NOT to spot those symptoms, they spot us! Lol Dang progesterone!! FX its a very early sign for you!! :) Glad to see ur temps still up so we know for sure O passed, yay! :)

Woooo!! I knew it after I saw ur temp STILL hadn't gone back down 2 days ago! Thats awesome! U ladies are getting very lucky ur first cycle charting or trying :) yay! Can't wait to see the nice dark line :) If I were you, id go for bloods asap so that you can make sure ur numbers are going up and so IF you need progesterone, you can get some prescribed because that can make a huge difference if your prog is low. Id get ur bloods done today or tomorrow if possible and then go back 48-72hrs later to make sure they're doubling. Your doctor should do it because you've been spotting and spotting can mean low progesterone sometimes or it can be perfectly normal. Ask ur doc for both HCG and progesterone levels to be tested, if they don't add the progesterone test on their own that is. Good luck and I hope to hear more good news from you soon! :) Ill be praying and crossing my fingers that its a very sticky bean!!! GL and FX!

I need this to be THE cycle... so heres a funny convo between my bf and I last night.

Him: i really think we got it this time, i just have this feeling
Me: babe... no offense but you had this feeling every cycle
Him: CANT YOU JUST BE POSITIVE WITH ME
Me: i am but the percentages on even the healthiest of couples is like 33%, it takes awhile, ive learned to try to not to obsess so if it isnt our month, i wont be too hurt by it... you drink a lot of caffeine, that could cause your army to be slow, maybe they didnt make the finish line. Something to think about
Him: WHAT?! I DRINK CAFFEINE TO ENERGIZE MY SPERM! DONT YOU JUDGE ME
me: smh... only you would find an excuse to continue your caffeine intake

granted he has lessen his caffeine intake and lessens how much dip he does so i know he is trying, i just like giving him crap hahaha never a dull moment with this man

Nurseginger, you are def 2dpo today, in my opinion! :) you should get those beautiful solid c/h's tomorrow...lol :). A quick tip...if u notice fertile CM after ur temps have been high for days already, just mark it in ur notes and don't actually mark it on ur chart because sometimes it confuses the software and plus it gives "dotted" ch's, which are very annoying to me lol so If I see fertile CM when I have a secondary surge or something in my TWW, I just make a note of it for my own references. I figured id let u know because I was confused when I saw my ch's go from solid to dotted during my first cycle charting and I had to research what was causing it. There, now I've saved u some time :haha: lol :) What dpo do you plan on testing? I usually start testing with the sensitive cheapo's at 8-9dpo...used to start at 5dpo!! :rofl:. Last cycle I actually didn't test until 10 dpo...i was so proud! Lol!

I need this to be THE cycle... so heres a funny convo between my bf and I last night.

Him: i really think we got it this time, i just have this feeling
Me: babe... no offense but you had this feeling every cycle
Him: CANT YOU JUST BE POSITIVE WITH ME
Me: i am but the percentages on even the healthiest of couples is like 33%, it takes awhile, ive learned to try to not to obsess so if it isnt our month, i wont be too hurt by it... you drink a lot of caffeine, that could cause your army to be slow, maybe they didnt make the finish line. Something to think about
Him: WHAT?! I DRINK CAFFEINE TO ENERGIZE MY SPERM! DONT YOU JUDGE ME
me: smh... only you would find an excuse to continue your caffeine intake

granted he has lessen his caffeine intake and lessens how much dip he does so i know he is trying, i just like giving him crap hahaha never a dull moment with this man

lol...Sounds JUST like a convo me and my DH have had! He LOVES his mtn dew AND coffee. He barely drinks water or juice and only has milk in his daily cereal. Thats why we are going to go have his guy's tested next cycle if no bfp. There's alot out there that can help increase sperm count so it cant hurt to check before I go on to do more with my tubal issue. My dh also likes drinking out of a can and that makes it even worse! We have LOTS of talks about the cans! I actually bought him 2 Fake soda Can's for one of his Christmas presents :) lol. I got two so that we can always keep one filled and ready to go. My dh also said the same thing about..."What do you mean? Caffeine gives me energy so that means it'll give my guys energy.." LOL its funny how they think. Our DH's would probably be very good friends if they knew each other lol

Well I still didn't get any progression on my tests, but I did drink a whole water bottle before bed and ended up peein at 4am then testing at 7am, so I still hold out hope. I am calling my doctor as soon as I send this post and then I'll get pictures of my last three tests onto my computer so y'all can squint along with me. BTW I had this weird cravings flash last night where I everything I thought of made my mouth water even though I wasn't hungry. I made some dinner rolls and the smelled soooo god. I slathered them in butter like I like and after three little rolls the smell and taste had me nearly gagging. Also I was ridiculously silly, laughing till I choked with tears streaming down my face at the smallest things (no idea where THAT came from) and my boyfriend thought I was going crazy. lol

EDIT: Called for an appointment. The nurse tried to blow me off, saying not to worry unless I'm three months with no period post-mirena removal and that I shouldn't even bother with an appointment despite my temps because it's just my hormones. I insisted on making an appointment an the earliest she could get me in was 1-15-15, so that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->