Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

@cutieq: hahah yes! bf was like "man oh man last night heh!" then proceeds to say " i think we made a baby this month!" i looked and said "DONT YOU JINX THIS, DONT YOU JINX THIS! DONT SAY WE DID IT BEFORE I FIND OUT!" he ran to the dresser and knocked on wood and said "I FIXED IT!!" hahahah :rofl: FX this is yours and my month!! :) im got to try and stay calm and not fixate on the symptoms.. TRY being the key word.

:rofl: TOO FUNNY! You two sound like me and my dh. Gota love it! :)
Good luck trying to ignore symptoms! It took me awhile but I was finally able to ignore them last cycle!!! (after 20 cycles LOL). Its hard not to symptom spot, seeing as progesterone mimics HCG so many of us do get "symptoms" every cycle, regardless. That drives me NUTS! I really reallyyyy have a good feeling for you this cycle! U caught O PERFECT! (knock on wood!!!) FX!!

I was just looking at my chart and besides CD7, my temps are actually quite stable compared to usual..i better knock on some wood myself so they remain that way! Lol FX my high fiber diet is helping already!...its only been like a wk lol :haha: But anything's possible while TTC!

Peed on a frer this morning, and it has what looks like an evap. So im pretty sure its just another bfn!

Urgh sorry Froggy! I'm going to be forever optimistic and hope that it is an actual BFP in the making :dust:

NurseG, my bd day before o felt different to me as well. Afterwards I had this real funny tingle in my lower abdomen/groin area. It was different to orgasm feeling. I almost wanted to cry :rofl: but yeah I'm pretty sure that did it :) FX for you :dust:

lmao sadly i didnt make it the day before O, but 2 days before the day before O! lol, we bd for two days, then i took a day to let his army build up and that day we didn't do it was the day before my O. so I am praying and crossing my fingers and toes the little army that is waiting up there is enough! thank you all again for such fast responses to help. i love learning about my body, and of course bf loves helping any way he can! HAHA

You made it on O day as well, so maybe his :spermy: swims faster then after taking some rest.... If so, you could be expecting a boy by doing SMEP.... either way there's definitely some soldiers already there waiting to meet your eggy.....

Temping will definitely help you learn more about your cycle... If you don't get :bfp: (FX you do) at least you'll get your LP (luteal phase). This will let you know when to take a test in the future as it tends to be fixed every cycle. Still I'm praying you get your :bfp: instead of knowing your LP.

I just started temping last May and learned a lot, thanks to Mary (aidensmommy1)... She and the other ladies here helped me through it. 5th month temping i got my very first :bfp:

Pamela (wunnabubba), on the other hand, got it the first month of temping and using OPKs... Hoping the same happens to you....

:dust::dust::dust:

If i had a boy, he would be a bajillion times more excited. I would love a boy also, im not good with girly things and seeing the way my niece can be, wow she is a handful! but i would be happy either way. a blessing is a blessing <3

Yah I was a complete loon my 1st cycle of opk and temps. I was posting opk pics twice a day for advice and everyone on here was great with their help. I would say my BFP was a real group effort :hugs:

Aidensmommy and WunnaBubba have been amazing at helping and keeping me sane as i waited for my O day! praying and fx for us all to get bfps, and if you have your bfp already then a happy and healthy pregnancy!! eeeek i love this site, and agree i believe its a group effort with helping!

The spotting has gotten heavier but it is still not as heavy as af. Hoping that this nothing and I'm just over reacting! There are 4 reasons I'm not quite saying I'm out yet.
1. Mild/No Cramps with spotting
2. No back pain. (Always have back pain the week before and during af)
3. Constipated/not very big bm (usually I have tons of diarrhea when af shows, tmi sorry!!)
4. No blood clots. I usually have big globs of it every time I wipe when af comes (again, tmi!!)

Also, I have had 3 m/c in the past 4 years (10w, 5w and 4w) and this doesn't seem as painful as the periods I got after those. My periods are sometimes so bad I don't want to get out of bed but today I have tons of energy and I'm cleaning the house! (weird)
I'm waiting until tonight to see if it gets heavier or goes away then testing again tomorrow morning to see if it's still a BFP,if so, then off to the doctor!

Oh, so sorry for your losses.... Can't imagine what you have been through. FX it just stops and you still get a :bfp: tomorrow.... :hugs:

I am gong to go ahead and say, yesterday deff. was my ovulation day. My first response Opk line is now vanishing

Attachments

• ovu.jpg
    ovu.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
I think I am 9dpo today and had BFN this evening :( I had a BFP with both my kids at 9dpo, so feeling very disappointed! I am hoping I am only 8DPO but think this may be wishful thinking as I have AF symptoms. Really wanted a BFP Christmas. I will be with extended family on holiday (shared house) when I next ovulate, so it will be too difficult to dtd. Arggh- roll on Feb

Turns out I wasn't crazy about my weird symptoms of being super out of breath!!!

Got my BFP this afternoon at 13dpo

Was a but discouraged at 10 & 11dpo getting bfn...

But wahooo!!!!

Turns out I wasn't crazy about my weird symptoms of being super out of breath!!!

Got my BFP this afternoon at 13dpo

Was a but discouraged at 10 & 11dpo getting bfn...

But wahooo!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! fantastic news :happydance:. gives me hope! :thumbup:

Thanks nurseginger for those kind words! I'm always here to help, always!...sometimes it may take a bit to see it but I love helping you ladies when I can :). With ur fading opk, temp spike, and usual cycle length, id say its pretty safe to say O has passed for sure! I always take precautions though. I get SO mad at myself if I feel like I messed up my shot lol :haha:. I think we all experience that feeling tho! Can't wait for our soon-to-be sticky BFP's to come!!

The spotting has gotten heavier but it is still not as heavy as af. Hoping that this nothing and I'm just over reacting! There are 4 reasons I'm not quite saying I'm out yet.
1. Mild/No Cramps with spotting
2. No back pain. (Always have back pain the week before and during af)
3. Constipated/not very big bm (usually I have tons of diarrhea when af shows, tmi sorry!!)
4. No blood clots. I usually have big globs of it every time I wipe when af comes (again, tmi!!)

Also, I have had 3 m/c in the past 4 years (10w, 5w and 4w) and this doesn't seem as painful as the periods I got after those. My periods are sometimes so bad I don't want to get out of bed but today I have tons of energy and I'm cleaning the house! (weird)
I'm waiting until tonight to see if it gets heavier or goes away then testing again tomorrow morning to see if it's still a BFP,if so, then off to the doctor!

I'm so sorry about ur loses hun :(. I agree with you though, the lack of cramping and back ache is def a good sign that this is normal spotting. Have you called ur doc to go get ur blood levels checked yet? As I said earlier, id def get them repeated 48-72hrs after the first beta (which ur doc will prob recommended any how with spotting) and as long as the numbers are double, hopefully everything will be fine. Also have them check ur progesterone level because if its too low, they can give you a cream or suppository to fix that and that can greatly reduce the risk of m/c. I read its best to find out ASAP so you can start meds IF needed. It may just be ur bean getting nice and snug and causing your uterus a little normal irritation...fx this is the case! Ull be in my prayers!

If i had a boy, he would be a bajillion times more excited. I would love a boy also, im not good with girly things and seeing the way my niece can be, wow she is a handful! but i would be happy either way. a blessing is a blessing <3

My thoughts exactly! Lol. I would love either though, of course and I would love to dress my baby girl up BUT, I look at see the way some of the little girls at my sons school talk these days and omgoshhh, they can be so grouchy! Lol but I guess thats just a thing we all get anyway! My real fear is that she'd be worse than I was and that scares the hell out of me. I'm overly protective of my son....i can only imagine how ill be if I have a girl! Instead of Daddy sitting on the porch cleaning his gun when a boy comes, ill be the one out there! Lol :rofl: But all that aside, id be so happy for either! :) Like you said, a blessing is a blessing and every last baby is a blessing, for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->