Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yay Nurse I love your crosshairs :)
Wohoo confirmed tww is just awesome!!! Now we can all start obsessing over your symptoms :dance:

lol I remember when ur bfp came, I stalked you like crazy!!! :haha:. I had "that feeling" for you, plus ur chart looked good so that was a great tip off :).

You were great the entire time I was ttc and in my confirmed tww :)
Now I am stalking you for your BFP :hugs:

thanks wunna! :) Hopefully I dont keep you waiting too long! Come on sticky BFP, we're all waiting for u! :haha:

So from the looks of my OPK today, I believe ill probably O the day after tomorrow, possibly even tomorrow but we shall see. It would be kinda nice for it to happen tomorrow. We're going to keep BDing at least every other night but going to try and BD tonight too, just because of how high my cervix is it making me think O is about to sneak up on me. Come on soldier's, get that eggy this cycle!!! FX FX FX! Cant wait for my 7dpo bloods!!!

I had a good amount covered this cycle... temping, charting, opk, preseed (which i am happy for because I didnt put out a good amount of CM at all from what i noticed). I hope so much you ovulate soon so i can start looking at your chart also and learning FX

My CM seems to have gone nuts this cycle! Assuming it's the Metformin

My CM seems to have gone nuts this cycle! Assuming it's the Metformin

Metformin will def do that to you! Ive noticed everytime someone I know goes on that or clomid, they get really beautiful temps and more TWW symptoms than ever...I think it has to do with increase in progesterone that the meds cause after O. Plus before O ive heard many women say their CM was all wacky from it! FX everything goes great for you this cycle and you get an extra sticky BFP! :)

BTW, are you in the TWW yet or waiting for O to come? I THINK I saw that ur in the TWW but I may be mistaken..

Mary, just wanted to let you know that I finally had the courage to stop temping..:haha: Last day was yesterday, :lol: If some are POAS-aholic gues i found my addiction. :rofl:

I'm so glad there is so many ladies are close to o and in the tww. Looks like all of us will be drinking non alcoholic New Year's because we'll all have or just have received sticky BFP's

FX, hugs, love and loads of :dust: to all of you ladies!!!!!!

Mary, just wanted to let you know that I finally had the courage to stop temping..:haha: Last day was yesterday, :lol: If some are POAS-aholic gues i found my addiction. :rofl:

OMG you were still temping :rofl; hilarious! I snuck and took mine today hehe

:rofl: LOL! Good for you! I'm happy to hear that :). I like that ur temp stayed up nice and high though this whole time...it was nice to see it for a little bit since I like to obsess over other people charts so much! Thats where my addiction can get bad as well...with my chart and others...i LOVE charting! I know it'll be hard for me to stop temping but I'm going to force myself to when the time comes when I hit about 21dpo...just cuz I wana see the 21 high temps :haha:

OMG you were still temping :rofl; hilarious! I snuck and took mine today hehe

Your temp is freaking awesome, comparing to your other charts... FX for a sticky holiday :bfp:

:rofl: LOL! Good for you! I'm happy to hear that :). I like that ur temp stayed up nice and high though this whole time...it was nice to see it for a little bit since I like to obsess over other people charts so much! Thats where my addiction can get bad as well...with my chart and others...i LOVE charting! I know it'll be hard for me to stop temping but I'm going to force myself to when the time comes when I hit about 21dpo...just cuz I wana see the 21 high temps :haha:

I continued to see if there's truth to what the other apps says that when you reach 7-10 weeks it starts to get wacky most of the time it drops and will go up again at 10 weeks... Mine started dropping (still above coverline) but it never went up after 12 weeks. However, PREGNOLOGY said that at 16 weeks, HCG will be replaced by Progesterone now that's what i wanna investigate :haha: so will do temp every week (thursdays) but won't put it to my chart anymore maybe a note on the last day temping to keep a record. FF started eating up my pre-o temps. CD1-6 weren't there anymore....

Here's a peek of my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b00e2/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ginger, you chart is looking great... It looks like it's making a ladder now.... Oh, i can't wait to see your 2nd week TWW....

Lots of :dust: to you as well...

BTW Mary, my last US showed baby is measuring ahead by 8 days... You think i should follow this or go with my O? I feel like the measurement might be off.... My chart and opks don't seem to agree with the result....

Im going to be so nervous come next week and watching temps wondering what path it is going to take each day.... hoping it doesn't take the AF path.

I would go with o. Baby will measure ahead at times and behind at times but you know when you od so conception had to have taken place some time in that 24 hour period

I would go with o. Baby will measure ahead at times and behind at times but you know when you od so conception had to have taken place some time in that 24 hour period

I thought the same. I know we DTD if O happened earlier but i just can't agree with the last measurement... Good thing i temped and have a very concrete evidence on when i O'ed... Guess that's one of the benefits of temping.

No af yet ladies! I will test in the morning if she doesn't show up by then.

So DH and I decided that for Christmas for each other we wanted a new tv, well we went and done it! 65" smart tv. It is freaking huge lol!

Monday i have to wake up early, so i will be testing my BBT at 7am instead of 8am.. will that affect my hurt my charting or anything?

Nurse I'm sorry but I won't be able to say about Monday's temp. I would say use a temp adjuster (you can google them). Best would be to wait for one of the more experienced ladies to advise :)

Ooooh Froggy I'm getting excited for you now!!! I really hope you have your BFP going!!!! :dust: :dust:

7dpo today and I started getting this pain in the arch of my back, where my ribs end. No matter how I sit, the pain stays there.. What do you think this could be???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->