Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Daphne, I think it's too early to tell anything from my temps at 6dpo but I agree they look way better. I also feel confident that I had a more normal O this month.

Froggy, can't wait for you to test!

Mary, just wanted to let you know that I finally had the courage to stop temping..:haha: Last day was yesterday, :lol: If some are POAS-aholic gues i found my addiction. :rofl:

OMG you were still temping :rofl; hilarious! I snuck and took mine today hehe

Your temp is freaking awesome, comparing to your other charts... FX for a sticky holiday :bfp:

Mary, just wanted to let you know that I finally had the courage to stop temping..:haha: Last day was yesterday, :lol: If some are POAS-aholic gues i found my addiction. :rofl:

:rofl: LOL! Good for you! I'm happy to hear that :). I like that ur temp stayed up nice and high though this whole time...it was nice to see it for a little bit since I like to obsess over other people charts so much! Thats where my addiction can get bad as well...with my chart and others...i LOVE charting! I know it'll be hard for me to stop temping but I'm going to force myself to when the time comes when I hit about 21dpo...just cuz I wana see the 21 high temps :haha:

I continued to see if there's truth to what the other apps says that when you reach 7-10 weeks it starts to get wacky most of the time it drops and will go up again at 10 weeks... Mine started dropping (still above coverline) but it never went up after 12 weeks. However, PREGNOLOGY said that at 16 weeks, HCG will be replaced by Progesterone now that's what i wanna investigate :haha: so will do temp every week (thursdays) but won't put it to my chart anymore maybe a note on the last day temping to keep a record. FF started eating up my pre-o temps. CD1-6 weren't there anymore....

Here's a peek of my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b00e2/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

LOL! thats funny FF was even telling u to stop temping! :rofl:
It is cool that ur investigating that stuff though. Thats something id do JUST because I like NEED to know what's going on with my body now! Lol but I know ill have to stop temping early to stay sane. Def keep me updated on ur experiment! :) I have still been checking in on your chart in ur pregnancy journal... I think you got ur charting addiction from me...lol. Although I told u to stop, I kept waiting for another one of ur temps at first! :haha:

BTW Mary, my last US showed baby is measuring ahead by 8 days... You think i should follow this or go with my O? I feel like the measurement might be off.... My chart and opks don't seem to agree with the result....

id say follow your O date :). Your measurements will change at just about every u/s. I got a diff due date everytime I went in for one with Aiden. I was younger and didn't understand how our bodies worked nearly as much as I do now so I was all confused as to when I really conceived but when ur charting, u can be way more confident on your EDD, for sure. Even if the measurements seem a little off, I bet you'll give birth right around the time you've had estimated since ovulation. So in short, id def still go by your O date for EDD :)
When do u find out the sex? I have to look at ur tickers...times been flying by since u all got BFP's! Its crazy how much time has passed already!

Monday i have to wake up early, so i will be testing my BBT at 7am instead of 8am.. will that affect my hurt my charting or anything?

It may just be a little lower than it would have been but it shouldn't affect it too much. Like everything else, it all depends on the person. You can adjust it on a site called babyhopes but i personally dont like adjusting it because for me, I found an hour doesn't make much of a difference in my temp. I wouldn't worry about it hun. One temp won't make a difference, its an overall pattern that your looking for :). BTW, your chart looks great so far! I'm excited for ur testing time!! :dust:

No af yet ladies! I will test in the morning if she doesn't show up by then.

So DH and I decided that for Christmas for each other we wanted a new tv, well we went and done it! 65" smart tv. It is freaking huge lol!

I've got everything crossed for you!!!! Good luck froggy!!!!!!
Lots of dust ur way!! :dust:

Well, i adjusted it once when i woke up 30 mins earlier because i was unsure what to do but that was pre O... i might not be waking up early monday. Its for a test to get into another college and ive only studied a week and do not feel very prepared. so im thinking of just waiting it out, taking classes at my current college that will transfer and test in march. WHICH if i am pregnant i should be out of first trimester and most morning sickness gone HOPEFULLY. There is so much i have to get done by the end of next week or week after and i personally dont care to rush anything.... as much as i am ready to transfer and get my college over with i think holding off is my best bet so im not time crunching. I ended up snapping at my mom and feel so bad, i just wanted to be left alone and she texted (i didnt answer), she called and i didnt answer and CALLED AGAIN. she didnt even give me time to answer the text... and it was just to call and talk to me to make sure i was okay because i texted her earlier saying "heyyy i need advice!". I got grumpy with bf when he called on his lunch and I apologized also. I feel a little out of breath today but its starting to be better, cant tell if its just this cold/sinus crap or what. I just prefer to be left alone where im not physically talking. I dont mind to text, email, talk on internet but mannnn im just blahhhh. I feel better than yesterday, i feel okay but just blah. my neighbor (whose one of my moms best friend) was like "damn.. you feeling okay? you were a b^tch to her"

Well, i adjusted it once when i woke up 30 mins earlier because i was unsure what to do but that was pre O... i might not be waking up early monday. Its for a test to get into another college and ive only studied a week and do not feel very prepared. so im thinking of just waiting it out, taking classes at my current college that will transfer and test in march. WHICH if i am pregnant i should be out of first trimester and most morning sickness gone HOPEFULLY. There is so much i have to get done by the end of next week or week after and i personally dont care to rush anything.... as much as i am ready to transfer and get my college over with i think holding off is my best bet so im not time crunching. I ended up snapping at my mom and feel so bad, i just wanted to be left alone and she texted (i didnt answer), she called and i didnt answer and CALLED AGAIN. she didnt even give me time to answer the text... and it was just to call and talk to me to make sure i was okay because i texted her earlier saying "heyyy i need advice!". I got grumpy with bf when he called on his lunch and I apologized also. I feel a little out of breath today but its starting to be better, cant tell if its just this cold/sinus crap or what. I just prefer to be left alone where im not physically talking. I dont mind to text, email, talk on internet but mannnn im just blahhhh. I feel better than yesterday, i feel okay but just blah. my neighbor (whose one of my moms best friend) was like "damn.. you feeling okay? you were a b^tch to her"

I just told Kenna yesterday that I too have been feeling the exact same way! I have had a head cold as well so I'm pretty sure that has alot to do w it. Me and my fiance never ever fight and ive been so snappy and I feel so bad about it :(. He knows why ive been like this though. There's so much going on and I'm so stressed and so depressed and am just MORE THAN READY for a BFP right now! I feel like we've been waiting forever and I keep thinking that we're probably going to have to wait double the time that's already passed :-\. Ugh. I hate the TTC and waiting part of TTC! But even without stress, my head cold alone has been making me miserable so I feel you there! And plus u have progesterone building up, causing more icky feelings. And if its ur bfp cycle (FX!!), there's a FORM of pregnancy hormone released when the sperm meets egg plus implantation can happen as early as 4dpo so its possible to experience symptoms very very early. Be aware though that progesterone mimics HCG like crazy so you won't be able to say if anything is pregnancy until you see that BFP. I really cant wait until Christmas! It'll be a great Christmas ending coming on here to see your BFP announcement :). Id hold ur pee for a good 3-4hrs and test on the eve of Christmas day, after the holiday events are over, that'll give your body more time to build up HCG if this is ur lucky cycle. I'm really praying for ur bfp. Christmas would be a perfect day! I should be 10dpo on new years eve...I will truly be shocked and amazed if I see my BFP! But if it doesn't happen in my case this cycle, i know my time will come :).
The next 6 days need to fly by!!! Ill probably cry tears of joy if u get a BFP on Christmas! :haha:

I noticed a little cm on my undies when i went to the bathroom today and i feel like a couple times on tp, like a glossy look on my TP. Idk if im use to having that after O or what... i woke up last night and my bbs were SORE like i bruised them but i fell back asleep and when i woke up this AM they werent that bad, still sore but the norm after O. My face is breaking out which i feel normally occurs a week before AF, and my lower back on the right side was KILLING me yesterday but its better today, and had a couple days after O of heart palpitation at times which i havent had in a long time. Im just ready to see a BFP, i hate symptom spotting but its hard not too when stuff starts happening after O... EFF YOU HORMONES! I truly hope you and i both got it this cycle! If not im suing my body for falsification of symptoms :rofl:

No news ladies. :( No period, no bfp, no temp drop, still nauseated. So tired, and a little sick to top it all off.

Brianna - I'm so sorry you're still in limbo... the waiting sucks but it's much better than seeing :af:.... Praying you still get :bfp:

Mary - :lol::rofl: i surely did get it from you... But i'm glad i did :haha: Will def keep you updated with my experiment.... And oh, thanks for checking my journal.... :hugs::friends: Once you make your own, i'd def be there..... :happydance:

Ginger - Sorry you had a bad day... Sometimes, it's due to raging hormones in your body that makes you blahh.. So thanks to that (with sarcasm) :haha: Urrrggggh, feels like i'm in the TWW as well I just cant wait to see your temps...

Dani - you're right it's still early but i really do like temps going differently from the previous charts... It may still be early but sometimes when it's different (like mine) it may indicate something good... Don't want to raise your expectation but sometimes i little hope is what we need....

Chelsea - Hope you get :bfp:

FX to all of you ladies.....

:dust::dust::dust:

I noticed a little cm on my undies when i went to the bathroom today and i feel like a couple times on tp, like a glossy look on my TP. Idk if im use to having that after O or what... i woke up last night and my bbs were SORE like i bruised them but i fell back asleep and when i woke up this AM they werent that bad, still sore but the norm after O. My face is breaking out which i feel normally occurs a week before AF, and my lower back on the right side was KILLING me yesterday but its better today, and had a couple days after O of heart palpitation at times which i havent had in a long time. Im just ready to see a BFP, i hate symptom spotting but its hard not too when stuff starts happening after O... EFF YOU HORMONES! I truly hope you and i both got it this cycle! If not im suing my body for falsification of symptoms :rofl:

Have you been "bding" still? As for the cm, sperm can look like what you've described and you weren't checking CM before so this could be what it is. It could also be "fertile" cm after O from a secondary surge at this point. FX it all turns to a bfp!

Nope. I stopped for a couple days, also woke up just now with a 101.2 fever vaginally and 100.2 orally :( I feel my chances are gone for this cycle

Mary, :wohoo: for the temp drop.... Do you think big-O is here or just around the corner? Did you do OPKs yet? I'm praying that your tube opens up... I think that's what's delaying your :bfp:....

No news ladies. :( No period, no bfp, no temp drop, still nauseated. So tired, and a little sick to top it all off.

I guess maybe my O date for you was wrong...? Id really go for bloods if you don't see AF soon. The only time AF showed so late for me was when I had a chemical pregnancy BUT your also just off of BC. Maybe we're still just waiting for a true second rise for you and the first shift wasn't it..? Its just so strange that ur chart is biphasic (small rise but still a second shift) and there's no AF or bfp yet. Hmm. This is going to drive me nuts! Is going in for bloods an option for you? You may have oed on the day you got a positive opk, making today 16dpo and with those tests uve been using, it can certainly take that long for a BFP, esp if there was possible late implantation. My fingers are crossed for u. I hope you get an answer asap, regardless! Limbo is the worst!

Nope. I stopped for a couple days, also woke up just now with a 101.2 fever vaginally and 100.2 orally :( I feel my chances are gone for this cycle

A fever wont ruin ur chances :). Ur BBT can pick up on a cold or other sickness's a day or two ahead of time...my chart is always the first to tell me that I'm about to be sick. But either way, having a very high temp won't make u out! I promise :)

As for the cm, sperm can take days to discharge itself from our bodies but I'm guessing the stuff ur seeing is fertile cm from a secondary surge. We all get the secondary surges pregnant or not pregnant. I have similar cm appear in the TWW almost every cycle. I know many who have had it during BFP cycles as well tho, too :). I still have a great feeling for you! :) FX FX FX!

I hope. I literally just broke down thinking I was out. I have a horrible headache and my some heart palpitations. I noticed ff didn't mark my temp down but I put a fever as a symptom. Just sucks. I did everything as perfect as I could and here I get sick. Please God let this be it. Thinking of going to hospital for meds or trying to stick it out. I absolutely hate taking medicine except my prenatal.

Mary, :wohoo: for the temp drop.... Do you think big-O is here or just around the corner? Did you do OPKs yet? I'm praying that your tube opens up... I think that's what's delaying your :bfp:....

My tube is def the delayer! Come on tube, help us out here!!! Lol I can feel it'll happen soon! :) FX!!!

As for O, I def think its going to either happen today or tomorrow at the very latest. I just got a positive opk and usually I cant get a positive so early in the a.m so I know my afternoon opk will be blaring. Its funny cuz u asked if I opk RIGHT before I was about to add it to my chart..mind reader! :haha: I kinda hope I O tomorrow just cuz u know how I like to BD the day before O occurs but 2 days before is great too so I feel I still have it covered bding wise. Aidens at a visit with his gram for the wkend so dh and I will be sure to BD tonight just for good measures, and fun :haha:. FX those swimmers can find the egg! :) We did BD at like midnight the night before last so although we skipped last night, I believe some soldiers are def still up there awaiting. The guys tonight will be sent up to do the job JUST for back up purposes. Can never be too careful!...:rofl:

I hope. I literally just broke down thinking I was out. I have a horrible headache and my some heart palpitations. I noticed ff didn't mark my temp down but I put a fever as a symptom. Just sucks. I did everything as perfect as I could and here I get sick. Please God let this be it. Thinking of going to hospital for meds or trying to stick it out. I absolutely hate taking medicine except my prenatal.

Yeah, FF will discard a fever temp. Its ok though. I know many who have gotten pregnant while sick. Honestly, I see TONS of BFP charts that say they had a cold or the flu their BFP cycles. Your body being warmer in the tww could actually be a helpful thing for a bfp. Progesterone is the "warming" hormone that we need for pregnancy & I read that extra warmth to your body in the TWW can possibly help with implantation. Def dont feel out! Wipe those tears sweetie! There's still plenty of time and ur symptoms sound good so far. I know the tww is SO hard to wait through but I can already tell that ur a strong woman and can get thru these next 5 days :) LOTS of dust to u!!!

Thank you. I had a dream tho... I was like 5 weeks pregnant and my dad was there (who passed in March) and my sister was pregnant also (who is really pregnant in real like) and my mom.... Who supposedly was pregnant in my dream.... My cousin who did some crazy stuff around me and I was freaking out making sure to protect my tummy so I didn't have anything hurt it.

Thank you. I had a dream tho... I was like 5 weeks pregnant and my dad was there (who passed in March) and my sister was pregnant also (who is really pregnant in real like) and my mom.... Who supposedly was pregnant in my dream.... My cousin who did some crazy stuff around me and I was freaking out making sure to protect my tummy so I didn't have anything hurt it.

oooo ur first vivid bfp dream! FX its a sign for u!
Thats a funny dream. I too have had a dream in the past like that, but in mine EVERYONE, including the guys were pregnant! Hahahahaha!
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad btw. :(. I'm sure he's rooting for you every moment that passes! He'll certainly help you to get your BFP. Always remember he's there with you when u need him! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->