Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My last comment isn't showing up so if this appears twice I apologize. Should I go get antibiotics? I don't want to hurt my chances of anything.

I decided not to go. I am going to try and shake it off naturally. My main issue is this headache. My bf thinks it's a bad sinus infection.

My last comment isn't showing up so if this appears twice I apologize. Should I go get antibiotics? I don't want to hurt my chances of anything.

antibiotics usually wont hurt. If you think u have a sinus infection, id go see the docs and they can give u antibiotics that are safe during pregnancy OR maybe they'll tell u antibiotics aren't needed. Good luck hun and I hope u feel better!

I would get the antibiotics, if needed, and feel better. Most women don't know they're pregnant or even close to it and they take meds and all is well!

If anyone else is like me, and wants an answer but finds no one on the forums, you are welcome to look me up on Facebook. My FB name is Brianna Magallon and my cover pic is an older one of me with my grandmother. I have mobile messenger, so if I am where I get wifi I can read and respond to messages instantly. I also have unlimited texting, so if anyone in the states wants my number just pm me.

I feel better today, still congested, but that happens every year. I have not lost my voice and I don't have a fever. I am still confused about my stable temps and lack of a bfp or period. The last time I "spotted" was a one time occurrence after an orgasm. I may test tomorrow since some poas thread ladies are in need of tests to squint at. If I don't get a line I'll test again Christmas morning. If I don't get a period or a bfp by new years, I'm gonna try the mustard powder, since my ob can't see me till the 15th.

I'm sorry Querida, I really really hope you get an answer ASAP!! Good luck hun!

Brianna, this limbo must be such a drain! You seem to be a good sport about it. Hang in there! And we're here!

A quick question to the masses. I see excessive saliva as a symptom and I'm definitely experiencing it now. Anyone ever really had that symptom?

Anyone heard from brighteyez? I hope you're well!

Brianna, this limbo must be such a drain! You seem to be a good sport about it. Hang in there! And we're here!

A quick question to the masses. I see excessive saliva as a symptom and I'm definitely experiencing it now. Anyone ever really had that symptom?

Anyone heard from brighteyez? I hope you're well!

That's one of the VERY few symptoms I actually do remember having with Aiden! FX soo tight that it is for you as well!!!! :)

Mary, I'm trying not to be too hopeful but I'm getting my hopes up inevitably :( also had cramping and uncomfortableness in my lower tummy all day. WHY do our bodies do this to us?! Give me definite symptoms or give me death lol

Querida, I see AF started :(... You must have Oed on the day of or day after ur positive opk (id say day of by looking at ur temps) and probably have a 14/15 day LP...just wanted to let you know because it's important for u to know for the new cycle. You'll most likely experience O at a dif time again tho while ur body regulates itself so just keep up with the opks and BBT and I feel ull start getting very fertile CM and have a BFP in no time! I was very sad to see that AF showed when I looked at ur chart but I'm also happy that you got an answer...limbo is the worse! Good luck!!! I'm always here if u need help!
BTW, have u tried preseed? Its a lubricant that mimics a woman's fertile fluid just incase your body is producing cm that may be harmful to sperm. It can really help the soldiers make it through. I mention this because you said ur BC made a change in ur CM so this product may be very useful to you, as your body may take some time before it produces as much fertile cm as ud hope for. You can order it off eBay or amazon. I figured id throw that suggestion out there for you to use when ur opks start getting close to positive :) I hope this helped some! Again, I'm so sorry AF showed. I know how bad u wanted ur bfp this cycle :(. I truly think its right around the corner for you!
:dust:
:dust:

Mary, I'm trying not to be too hopeful but I'm getting my hopes up inevitably :( also had cramping and uncomfortableness in my lower tummy all day. WHY do our bodies do this to us?! Give me definite symptoms or give me death lol

I ask myself this every cycle!!! In the 21 cycles TTC, I seem to get a new symptom EVERY cycle! Its sooo not fair! Damn progesterone! I always tell Kenna that they need to make a want for us to just stick up there 2dpo and have it say "sperm met egg" or "I'm sorry, the sperm did not meet the egg. Please try again"...lol. I would DEF purchase one of those! Itd make this TWW stuff a heck of alot easier!!!! I so hope you and me both get our BFPS for christmas/new years! We've been waiting too long, darn it! Lots of dust ur way, Dani!!

Our time has to be soon Mary! I have an enteeprenurial spirit and I'm constantly thinking of what ttc tool I can come up with. That's a good one!

Thank you all. I saw Tylenol was okay to take so I took some and been sleeping all day. I feel better just the fever is still here and my head is still hurting. Hopefully tomorrow is better, if not I'll go to hospital. Only issue is I can smell the Tylenol in my nose after I took it. Not a good smell.

I tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN.. Testing again on Monday or Wednesday, hopefully it changes..

I'm sorry for your BFN Froggy!

Also sorry for af Brianna! I hope you start off with a more regular cycle that ends with a BFP :)

Hope you feel better soon Nurse :hugs:

FX Hope4Kris :dust:

I'm sorry for your BFN Froggy!

Also sorry for af Brianna! I hope you start off with a more regular cycle that ends with a BFP :)

Hope you feel better soon Nurse :hugs:

FX Hope4Kris :dust:

Thanks!! I really hope I get a BFP next week...

I'm feeling good ladies. All menstrual cramps and exciting evaps aside, I never did get the flu full force, and I'm now absolutely sure where in my cycle I am. I plan on getting presees or fertilecm and am ready to go with the new cycle. Feeling good about a January :bfp:

Fx querida. I definitely pray every night for you ladies to get a bfp soon :)

Arm Feeling better, thankfully I haven't felt nauseated and still have an appetite. I finally ate some fruity pebbles, staying hydrated. Still running a fever but definitely feel better than earlier. Hopefully after sleeping some more I can rid of this crap. Fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->