Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Usually my body runs like clockwork... 28-29 day cycles, O on day 13 or 14. Temps form the triapsic pattern then drop off a day or two before AF. Well, the end of my last cycle and this cycle, all of that went out the window. You can see my chart in my signature...

My temps stayed high during my period, then dropped off, rose a bit and dropped again, up and down and up and down. And they dropped dramatically yesterday plus I had cramps down by my right ovary, so I assumed I ovulated (CD14) - BUT... barely any rise today (usually it's big) plus OPK is still showing a pretty distinct line - almost positive but not quite. AND the weirdest thing: I always have NO trace of a line until day 10 or so, then a gradual almost +, then two days of clear +, O day no trace of a line. This cycle? Days of near-positive, 2 days positive OPK (CD10 and 11), then negative for one day (CD12) and a temp drop. Then temp jumped up on day 13 so I thought I Oed but kept testing because I have tons of cheap Wondfos and wanted to see no line per usual once I've Oed, and OPK was a clear + again!! It went back to negative although the line is STILL clearly there, just too faint to be positive.

Any ideas on this would really help ease my mind. I know I need to hope for a big rise in bbt tomorrow, but I am reading up on this and it sounds like my body kept gearing up to ovulate but wasn't able to :(. Then in other cases I could have released two eggs. I am totally confused and disappointed that it is looking more like I'm out this month :(

its sounding alot like delayed O. I bet you'll see O shortly. I used to O on CD11/12 but now ive been oing on day 13-15 and I was VERY regular before that. I bet thats all what's going on so just keep up the BDing and I bet ull be in the TWW in the next day or two. Also, its common for it to take 24-48hrs for ur progesterone to build up enough for a temp rise, even if it usually builds up quickly for u, our cycles can differ from time to time. I'm crossing my fingers for a big rise tomorrow for u! Hopefully the O time change this cycle will bring on ur BFP. FX! :) But as Daphne (mdscpa) said, opks can only help predict O. You'll only know O has passed once u see that 3 day temp rise. Good luck! :dust:

Unfortunately we haven't BDed since Sat. late morning, and won't have a chance to until tonight. I think we missed the window :(

Usually my body runs like clockwork... 28-29 day cycles, O on day 13 or 14. Temps form the triapsic pattern then drop off a day or two before AF. Well, the end of my last cycle and this cycle, all of that went out the window. You can see my chart in my signature...

My temps stayed high during my period, then dropped off, rose a bit and dropped again, up and down and up and down. And they dropped dramatically yesterday plus I had cramps down by my right ovary, so I assumed I ovulated (CD14) - BUT... barely any rise today (usually it's big) plus OPK is still showing a pretty distinct line - almost positive but not quite. AND the weirdest thing: I always have NO trace of a line until day 10 or so, then a gradual almost +, then two days of clear +, O day no trace of a line. This cycle? Days of near-positive, 2 days positive OPK (CD10 and 11), then negative for one day (CD12) and a temp drop. Then temp jumped up on day 13 so I thought I Oed but kept testing because I have tons of cheap Wondfos and wanted to see no line per usual once I've Oed, and OPK was a clear + again!! It went back to negative although the line is STILL clearly there, just too faint to be positive.

Any ideas on this would really help ease my mind. I know I need to hope for a big rise in bbt tomorrow, but I am reading up on this and it sounds like my body kept gearing up to ovulate but wasn't able to :(. Then in other cases I could have released two eggs. I am totally confused and disappointed that it is looking more like I'm out this month :(

its sounding alot like delayed O. I bet you'll see O shortly. I used to O on CD11/12 but now ive been oing on day 13-15 and I was VERY regular before that. I bet thats all what's going on so just keep up the BDing and I bet ull be in the TWW in the next day or two. Also, its common for it to take 24-48hrs for ur progesterone to build up enough for a temp rise, even if it usually builds up quickly for u, our cycles can differ from time to time. I'm crossing my fingers for a big rise tomorrow for u! Hopefully the O time change this cycle will bring on ur BFP. FX! :) But as Daphne (mdscpa) said, opks can only help predict O. You'll only know O has passed once u see that 3 day temp rise. Good luck! :dust:

Unfortunately we haven't BDed since Sat. late morning, and won't have a chance to until tonight. I think we missed the window :(

I think BDing tonight will be perfect timing, as today is probably O. FX! I see lots of charts with only bding on O day resulting in BFP so ur def not out! Some women will only conceive from BDing the night/day before O BUT that all depends on if ur eggy has a 12hr or 24hr lifespan and also depends on the time when ur ovary actually releases the egg. Say the egg released at 9a.m today, as long as u BD by 9pm, ur still in the time frame. Some sperm get up there as quick as 15 seconds. Do u have good cm today?

Also, bding 2 days before O is actually the best time for bding to result in pregnancy, according to my doc and studies ive read. The 2 days BEFORE o is best for conception, as well as the day of so either way, ur def covered and have good timing if today is indeed O :). Even if yest was O u were def covered as well. Thats why they say "BD every other day" is because as long as u BD the day or two before O, u have great timing. I hope this helps! I didn't know it was best to BD BEFORE O day until my 8th cycle TTC so I wasn't sure if u were aware of that info or not. Anyway, GL again and lots of dust!

I think BDing tonight will be perfect timing, as today is probably O. FX! I see lots of charts with only bding on O day resulting in BFP so ur def not out! Some women will only conceive from BDing the night/day before O BUT that all depends on if ur eggy has a 12hr or 24hr lifespan and also depends on the time when ur ovary actually releases the egg. Say the egg released at 9a.m today, as long as u BD by 9pm, ur still in the time frame. Some sperm get up there as quick as 15 seconds. Do u have good cm today?

Also, bding 2 days before O is actually the best time for bding to result in pregnancy, according to my doc and studies ive read. The 2 days BEFORE o is best for conception, as well as the day of so either way, ur def covered and have good timing if today is indeed O :). Even if yest was O u were def covered as well. Thats why they say "BD every other day" is because as long as u BD the day or two before O, u have great timing. I hope this helps! I didn't know it was best to BD BEFORE O day until my 8th cycle TTC so I wasn't sure if u were aware of that info or not. Anyway, GL again and lots of dust!

Just checked and my CM is lotion-like today, so I am pretty sure I already Oed - Sat. night/Sunday morning my guess. I will know more with the next few days' temps, but we will BD after work tonight, then every other day as much as we can rest of this cycle! We just have to hope one swimmer got in there and that I did indeed ovulate. When I brought my charts (FF printouts) to my ob-gyn, she said I definitely ovulate, so hopefully this month is just wonky and the LH is more abundant for no negative reason...

June - I don't remember if you ever told me, how do you temp? As a mouth breather, I was always worried about my temps, but ever since I started vaginally temping, I'm so much more confident in the accuracy. If you check my chart, you'll notice that my temps stayed up until a few days into my period, so you're not alone in your confusion.

Added to that, I am so bloated it's ridiculous, and the nausea in the mornings is horrible. I never used to have problems with nausea while being neither pregnant nor sick.. I also keep having these weird shooting pains in my bb's from the nips inward. And these last few days I'm always hungry and eating everything under the sun. I think the hunger might be related to the vitamin B complex, as the color of my urine is.. Idk. I just wish my opk's had shown up today like Amazon said they would..

Hope it's okay if I jump in!!! This is my first post on these kind of sites( Not even Sure if i'm posting in the right place lol ) Well I'm currently on cycle day 20 and 2dpo. This is (hopefully) my first pregnancy! This is also our first month trying. The BF and I did the BD every night from Dec.23rd- 27th. I ovulated 12/27. I've been trying not to let these "symptoms&signs" distract me too much. I plan on taking my first test on January 7th( 3 days before expected AF). I'm so anxious!!! Wishing the best of luck to everybody trying <3

Hope it's okay if I jump in!!! This is my first post on these kind of sites( Not even Sure if i'm posting in the right place lol ) Well I'm currently on cycle day 20 and 2dpo. This is (hopefully) my first pregnancy! This is also our first month trying. The BF and I did the BD every night from Dec.23rd- 27th. I ovulated 12/27. I've been trying not to let these "symptoms&signs" distract me too much. I plan on taking my first test on January 7th( 3 days before expected AF). I'm so anxious!!! Wishing the best of luck to everybody trying <3

Welcome and good luck!! :dust:

Welcome hun.... Praying you get to have your new year :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome and good luck. Tons of :dust: and fingers tightly crossed for your BFP to ring in the new year!!

So I've been a little bit crappy and snappy at DH.... do you all think this apology card will do the trick? :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/71qYWKV.jpg

:haha:, that's funny wunna :).

So, my temp dipped a little today, still up pretty high though so I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for FRER to come out. FX my temp rises back up or at least stays steady where it is! FX FX FX!!

Just checked and my CM is lotion-like today, so I am pretty sure I already Oed - Sat. night/Sunday morning my guess. I will know more with the next few days' temps, but we will BD after work tonight, then every other day as much as we can rest of this cycle! We just have to hope one swimmer got in there and that I did indeed ovulate. When I brought my charts (FF printouts) to my ob-gyn, she said I definitely ovulate, so hopefully this month is just wonky and the LH is more abundant for no negative reason...

Ur doc is def right, it looks as though you O pretty much every cycle. U may have just had one off one. Like I said earlier, I think ur levels will all be back to normal this cycle. It may have been a tiny adjustment that ur body needed for ur BFP this cycle. FX! I always try and look at things in a good way so a messy/waxky cycle, randomly, in my eyes could actually turn out to be a good thing :). FX! :) :dust:

:haha:, that's funny wunna :).

So, my temp dipped a little today, still up pretty high though so I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for FRER to come out. FX my temp rises back up or at least stays steady where it is! FX FX FX!!

Praying it does as we hoped for....

I keep almost vomiting in my mouth this a.m...it almost comes up but I hold it back. Its probably from all my congestion and bad headache.
Also, I did wake 40mins early, no adjustment tho, as usual for me....my doggy kept feeling the need to get in and out of bed, waking me a few times through the night..Dh was sooo mad..lol. I was only mad temping wise and am hoping ill wake up tomorrow with a higher temp, and not much lower.

I keep almost vomiting in my mouth this a.m...it almost comes up but I hold it back. Its probably from all my congestion and bad headache.
Also, I did wake 40mins early, no adjustment tho, as usual for me....my doggy kept feeling the need to get in and out of bed, waking me a few times through the night..Dh was sooo mad..lol. I was only mad temping wise and am hoping ill wake up tomorrow with a higher temp, and not much lower.

Well, if you temped 40 mins early, that could be the reason for the small temp dip. FX!

Oh Mary the wait for the test is killing me :haha: I soooooo hope this is your BFP!!!!!!!!!

Thank :) This waiting is killing me too, esp with this flu or w.e it is as well. I feel so icky. Tomorrows pretty much a make it or break it day....if my temp goes/stays up, thats a good sign for me & if it drops more, it'll most likely keep dropping. I'm worried thats what today meant. I know the temp time could have affected it but I'm sure it wasn't by much. We'll see what tomorrow brings....fx!

Thank :) This waiting is killing me too, esp with this flu or w.e it is as well. I feel so icky. Tomorrows pretty much a make it or break it day....if my temp goes/stays up, thats a good sign for me & if it drops more, it'll most likely keep dropping. I'm worried thats what today meant. I know the temp time could have affected it but I'm sure it wasn't by much. We'll see what tomorrow brings....fx!

Temps stay up or else :growlmad:

Just a quick question... if you adjust your temp due to waking up early does it make a difference to your chart? I really hope this is a BFP chart because to me your temps look great. Come to think of it your temps really do look better than mine did. Mine felt like it was all flat and you guys have nice spikes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->