Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Keep that dust coming Dani! :) I am praying that I'm being showered in all the baby dust from all of you right now! FX!

What kind of cm did you have before you ovulated? after?

I'm currently having white, creamy cm and I'm wondering If already ovulated. I don't usually have that kind of cm this early in my cycle. Me and dh did bd a lot in the last 4 days.

Aidensmommy; I am Liking your chart!! High temps after the dip!!!! Fx fx fx!!!

I didn't have much cm for ovulation this cycle, I used preseed. But after O I had an increasing amount that even showed in my undies. That was something that caught my attention before my bfp.

How much preseed do you ladies use? I use it to the number 2 level?

Also I don't temp as I think it'll get me really stressed-waking different times too-but I use opks and cm AND I get ovulation pains the side im ovulating from every month and this month for e.g. my positive opk smiley was day 13 morning and ovulation pain day 14 morning. We bd'd day 13 night (annoying as I think I have more cm in mornings plus I was planning on bding day 14 morning but early opk made me have to bd that night as I would miss eggy!) Soooo...I don't need to temp really do I?

I use it up to the 1 level. Gets too messy for me after that. If you feel confident that you know when you O, I'd say you don't need to. Temps are really good for helping to confirm that O happened when opks and gut feelings get to be unreliable.

Just started using it this cycle. Did the recommended 3 and it was awful! Decreased to 2 and still bad. 1 worked for us!

Edit: "worked" is relative, since I'm currently in the tww and not very hopeful...

What kind of cm did you have before you ovulated? after?

I'm currently having white, creamy cm and I'm wondering If already ovulated. I don't usually have that kind of cm this early in my cycle. Me and dh did bd a lot in the last 4 days.

I usually get creamy cm after O and thats one sign for me that it has passed BUT its different for us all. It can take a day or so after the EWCM goes away. What CD are you on?

How much preseed do you ladies use? I use it to the number 2 level?

Also I don't temp as I think it'll get me really stressed-waking different times too-but I use opks and cm AND I get ovulation pains the side im ovulating from every month and this month for e.g. my positive opk smiley was day 13 morning and ovulation pain day 14 morning. We bd'd day 13 night (annoying as I think I have more cm in mornings plus I was planning on bding day 14 morning but early opk made me have to bd that night as I would miss eggy!) Soooo...I don't need to temp really do I?

if u dont feel the need to, then I'm sure it'll all work for u either way :). O pains can happen before or after O as well so its just hard to always know FOR SURE what's going on without temping but as long as ur BDing when u have fertile cm and no known fertility issues working against you, I'm sure you'll be good. Some how, for me, my opks and CM didnt work. Before temping, I thought I oed a few days later at the time but I'm sure I was confusing signs since it was in my early days of TTC, u know? So what dpo are you?

Also, I agree with Cutie on the pre-seed. Id only use it to the 1 mark as it gets WAY too messy with more, ESP during ur fertile time! One month I made the mistake of using too much on O day and dh couldn't even finish, nor could I because it was "slippery" :haha:. Sorry TMI but I'm sure all of u who have tried the recommended amount know what I mean...LoL

So, my cold just seems to be getting worse. I still had weird sensation in my lower, lower belly today but who knows! I can't wait for the next 3 days to pass so I can test! FX!

On another note, Aiden's, biological father, otherwise known as his sperm donor, gets out of jail tomorrow. I'm freaking out. Aiden doesn't want to see him, and so he's not going to be forced to BUT if I'm brought to court for visitation, what can I do?! Ugh. His dad hasn't been in his life for all but 8-9 months in total out of 7yrs now so I'm hoping he acts the same as always and just simply doesn't care, as bad as that may sound but ud all feel the same way in these circumstances, for sure. It used to all make me feel so bad for Aiden to think about his dad not being there for him but now Alden doesn't even refer to him as his father. He now calls him by name when talking about him and says he doesn't want to see him, ALL 100% his choice. He's getting too smart and noticing way more than people realize. But yea, Aiden tells his friends, teacher, and anyone else who asks that my DH is his dad and my dh is MORE than happy to be that role in his life, no matter what the future brings for us. We're going to try and get DH on his birth certificate wo he can adopt him because right now the father isn't listed so its unknown. I'm basically waiting to see if his sperm donor has grown up and is going to take me to court or if I'll just have to go sign papers to do it. Sry I'm rambling. I'm just so nervous because idk what to expect AT ALL. He hasn't tried calling or writing his son once in the yr that he's been in there and he knows our number and my parents address but i know him and I'm dreading the moment he shows up at the door to pretend he's a good dad. I'm mostly just dreading it for Aiden. He LOVES going to his grams but because she's picking his dad up and his dad will know where she lives now, he doesn't want to go there because he keeps saying over and over "i just don't want to see him.." and when i ask why he says because he's mad at him and he always leaves... I'm sure Aiden is horrified of him trying to get close to him again and then moving away or going to jail. He finally feels completely secure in that aspect with my DH and this was all a struggle for him at first. I guess i don't want to see him be put through it all again :-\. I'm praying everything with that works out as best as possible. There, i had to get that off my chest!

Mary, I totally get that. The father of my children used to call once in a blue moon after he moved back to Mexico to avoid the $15k+ he owes me in child support. But when he called, he only wanted to know if I was working, how much i made, if i was seeing anyone and did he live with me. At the very end of the conversation he would say he didn't have time to talk to the kids because he was paying by the minute for the call, and couldn't send any money bc he was in Mexico and broke. He was an idiot and the boys don't miss him in the least. They tell everyone that Lalo is their stepdad.

I'm a little confused by the last couple days. For the past four days, I stopped bleeding in the pm and didn't start back up until after I had been up and moving around. Yesterday it was light, and only in the middle portion of the day, and the same thing happened today. If the bleeding had been throughout the day, it would have been a light day, but the amount that showed up during the few hours of bleed was what would normally accumulate after a whole day of spotting. So do I count yesterday and today as light days or spotting days?? I vaginally temp (although I've been rather sleep deprived through the holiday) and have preseed and am expecting my opk's and hpt's tomorrow.

Aidensmummy can I ask a favour? Please don't refer to deadbeat dads as sperm donors. Sperm donors are selfless men who give a gift. Deadbeat dads are just deadbeat dads. I get where you were coming from and I understand what you mean, but I just find using the term "sperm donor" towards someone who is just a shockingly bad dad is a little insulting to the men who give the gift of life with no involvement. Don't mean to offend and just my two cents. Deadbeat dads are just deadbeat dads.

Got AF by the way. No christmas BFP for me

Nice temp rise Mary.... Are you gonna try an IC today?

FX for a :bfp:

Mary, I'm nervous with you but pray he just stays away and doesn't bother the bit of peace you have been able to find over the last few months. Your DH is the only father Aiden needs, this guy just needs to get a move on!

Ooh Mary FX I hope your good looking temps bring a good looking BFP :dust:

I hope Aiden's dad does not come to bother you. Nothing about your post sounds harsh when you say you don't want him in Aiden's life. I completely understand why you would say so and would want to protect your son :hugs:

Aidensmummy can I ask a favour? Please don't refer to deadbeat dads as sperm donors. Sperm donors are selfless men who give a gift. Deadbeat dads are just deadbeat dads. I get where you were coming from and I understand what you mean, but I just find using the term "sperm donor" towards someone who is just a shockingly bad dad is a little insulting to the men who give the gift of life with no involvement. Don't mean to offend and just my two cents. Deadbeat dads are just deadbeat dads.

Got AF by the way. No christmas BFP for me

I'm sorry I offended you but he's NOT a dad. He IS a sperm donor. Thats it. I'm so thankful for it so dont take what I said wrong. He gave me the best gift of my life so far, his sperm, which made Aiden. I should have just said sperm donor instead of deadbeat dad because that's ALL he is. He's not his "Dad". My whole family has called him my sperm donor since we all fell in love with Aiden the day he was born. There's plenty of guys out there, just like aidens biological father who donate their sperm JUST for money and thats exactly why My ex wanted a child...income tax money, as dumb as that may sound, its very true. A kid costs alot more than what ull get at taxes! LOL. My ex husband is actually a sperm donor and he doesn't take care of the 3 children he made during actual "sexual encounterers". He said he needed the money from donating his sperm "to pay for his car." Alls I'm saying is there are all kinds of sperm donors out there, good and bad. Yes, their sperm helps women like us at times and thats a good act. The only difference really is that I met the face behind my sperm donor, which many women dont get to. I know u know ur donor but we all have different situations and views.

Querida, its funny cuz aidens dad and I only dated for 3 months, then I saw how immature he was and he moved to FL and same thing, he comes around for 4 months and I TRY giving him a chance in my sons life but alls he thinks about is claiming him on taxes! SMH.

So far, no knock on the door :)

I hope your sperm donor won't bother you in any way anymore... He's good not being there so he should continue....

My DH's father left them when he was just 8 yrs old (6 children). He went to US and never returned back.... Now DH considers him dead...

Daphne, that's so sad. I'm sure Alden would be telling people his dad died when he was a baby IF he didn't have Nahum (DH) as his "Dad". But if it weren't for these men, u wouldn't have DH and I wouldn't have Aiden. Even tho they're low, they certainly gave us both a gift! (or two gifts in ur case with the baby coming!!) :)

I think I'm guna try a wondfo this evening. I was SHOCKED when I saw my temp this a.m! FX it keeps it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->