Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, I totally get that. The father of my children used to call once in a blue moon after he moved back to Mexico to avoid the $15k+ he owes me in child support. But when he called, he only wanted to know if I was working, how much i made, if i was seeing anyone and did he live with me. At the very end of the conversation he would say he didn't have time to talk to the kids because he was paying by the minute for the call, and couldn't send any money bc he was in Mexico and broke. He was an idiot and the boys don't miss him in the least. They tell everyone that Lalo is their stepdad.

I'm a little confused by the last couple days. For the past four days, I stopped bleeding in the pm and didn't start back up until after I had been up and moving around. Yesterday it was light, and only in the middle portion of the day, and the same thing happened today. If the bleeding had been throughout the day, it would have been a light day, but the amount that showed up during the few hours of bleed was what would normally accumulate after a whole day of spotting. So do I count yesterday and today as light days or spotting days?? I vaginally temp (although I've been rather sleep deprived through the holiday) and have preseed and am expecting my opk's and hpt's tomorrow.

Id say to mark it as spotting if its just about as light as if u were spotting. I usually have 2-3 days of spotting/light bleeding at the very end of AF. I think its quite normal :)

This is a message to Mary's temps and uterus:
Temps you are hereby commanded to stay up and uterus you are hereby commanded to allow the fertilized eggy to implant and grow for 9 months! No arguments

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't worry Mary I have your back :D

Yeah, he is still thankful (me as well) because without him DH won't be here either.... But as a father :nope: Got my eyes popped out when i read Nahum..... That's my DH's youngest brother... All their names came from the Bible (their dad is a pastor still is today) except from the youngest....

Oh, i'm so impatiently waiting for your test :haha: Next time i'm on TWW again i'll definitely do what you do... EARLY TEST!!!! :haha:

Pamela probably missed to command your tube because it already opened itself... :dance:

Ya hear that Mary's uterus and temps?! That's an order!

Yeah, he is still thankful (me as well) because without him DH won't be here either.... But as a father :nope: Got my eyes popped out when i read Nahum..... That's my DH's youngest brother... All their names came from the Bible (their dad is a pastor still is today) except from the youngest....

Oh, i'm so impatiently waiting for your test :haha: Next time i'm on TWW again i'll definitely do what you do... EARLY TEST!!!! :haha:

Both Nahum and I were named after the bible as well :). I had never known anyone named Nahum before I met him, nor have I met anyone who had heard his name, other than in the bible. He thinks it's pretty cool that ur related to a Nahum :haha:. Its def a unique, very uncommon name these days. If we have a boy, our babies name will be Nahum as well :).

This is a message to Mary's temps and uterus:
Temps you are hereby commanded to stay up and uterus you are hereby commanded to allow the fertilized eggy to implant and grow for 9 months! No arguments

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't worry Mary I have your back :D

hahaha :haha: Your the best! This just brought the biggest smile to my face! :).
YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HER, UTERUS & TEMPS....OR ELSE!! hehe :)

Here's my DH's & siblings' names...

1. Jireh
2. Zephaniah
3. Micah - my DH's name (man in the bible) but commonly used by women in real life..
4. Hannah
5. Nahum
6. Charis (not in the bible)

What's common? They all have "H" in their names. :haha: I think they took it from the bible not because their dad is a pastor but because their mom's father (grandad) was named Abraham...

You ladies are amazing! :). We couldn't have thought of a better name for our thread. I love knowing that you all will be here, supporting me as long as it takes. I still think about how close to you all I've become over the past yr or so since I started on BnB. I never imagined that id gain an online support system like I have. You ladies are truly more like "distant family" that i talk to daily :). Love you all! <3

Here's my DH's & siblings' names...

1. Jireh
2. Zephaniah
3. Micah - my DH's name (man in the bible) but commonly used by women in real life..
4. Hannah
5. Nahum
6. Charis (not in the bible)

What's common? They all have "H" in their names. :haha: I think they took it from the bible not because their dad is a pastor but because their mom's father (grandad) was named Abraham...

I love all those names. I'm big on biblical names....partly because of they're meaning and partly because of how unique many biblical names are. His parents did a great job naming all those baby's! :)

Aidens name is not out of the bible but I loved the meaning of it. Aiden means "fighter" and I believe he will be a fighter, in a GOOD way, in many different ways throughout his life. I feel so old having a 7yr old! I pray Aiden has a sibling before he hits 9! I want them to be able to enjoy each other. My sis is so much older than me that she got married and moved out when I was 7 and I dont want that to happen. My sister and I aren't very close, at all. Plus I want a baby NOW! :haha: FX FX FX!!

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone had happy holidays.

AFM, my cycle reset to CD1 on xmas day. Given that I was either annovulatory last month (for the first time that I've ever seen) or I had progesterone issues, I'm grateful for the fresh start. FX for a better cycle for the new year.

So sorry TTC74 for :af: but still a fresh start in new year could lead you to your new year :bfp: FX

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm sorry af got you TTC74 :nope: I hope this cycle is a BFP one :dust:

Yes Mary, your body better listen to me because I'm quite snappy lately and your body does not want that :rofl:
We love you too and will be here regardless of how long it takes, my prediction is that it won't be long though :dust:

Usually my body runs like clockwork... 28-29 day cycles, O on day 13 or 14. Temps form the triapsic pattern then drop off a day or two before AF. Well, the end of my last cycle and this cycle, all of that went out the window. You can see my chart in my signature...

My temps stayed high during my period, then dropped off, rose a bit and dropped again, up and down and up and down. And they dropped dramatically yesterday plus I had cramps down by my right ovary, so I assumed I ovulated (CD14) - BUT... barely any rise today (usually it's big) plus OPK is still showing a pretty distinct line - almost positive but not quite. AND the weirdest thing: I always have NO trace of a line until day 10 or so, then a gradual almost +, then two days of clear +, O day no trace of a line. This cycle? Days of near-positive, 2 days positive OPK (CD10 and 11), then negative for one day (CD12) and a temp drop. Then temp jumped up on day 13 so I thought I Oed but kept testing because I have tons of cheap Wondfos and wanted to see no line per usual once I've Oed, and OPK was a clear + again!! It went back to negative although the line is STILL clearly there, just too faint to be positive.

Any ideas on this would really help ease my mind. I know I need to hope for a big rise in bbt tomorrow, but I am reading up on this and it sounds like my body kept gearing up to ovulate but wasn't able to :(. Then in other cases I could have released two eggs. I am totally confused and disappointed that it is looking more like I'm out this month :(

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone had happy holidays.

AFM, my cycle reset to CD1 on xmas day. Given that I was either annovulatory last month (for the first time that I've ever seen) or I had progesterone issues, I'm grateful for the fresh start. FX for a better cycle for the new year.

I bet it was just annov. and that your progesterone is just fine :). I had a weird cycle 4 cycles back and even tho FF gave me ch's, I dont think I truly oed and im usually quite regular. My fingers are crossed for your fresh start! :)

I'd assume you're still gearing up to O... Just continue with the :sex: and we'll find out soon if you O'ed once your temp shifted and stayed up.....Ovulation happens on different CD as long as FF didn't confirm you O you have to keep on BD'ing.

Regarding OPKs, some women do get barely positive and O or some get definite positive but don't O... Generally, OPKs tell you O is about to happen but only temping will confirm it so keep temping and don't stress much (easy to say but i know it's hard) coz stress can delay O....

FX you catch that egg hun....

Usually my body runs like clockwork... 28-29 day cycles, O on day 13 or 14. Temps form the triapsic pattern then drop off a day or two before AF. Well, the end of my last cycle and this cycle, all of that went out the window. You can see my chart in my signature...

My temps stayed high during my period, then dropped off, rose a bit and dropped again, up and down and up and down. And they dropped dramatically yesterday plus I had cramps down by my right ovary, so I assumed I ovulated (CD14) - BUT... barely any rise today (usually it's big) plus OPK is still showing a pretty distinct line - almost positive but not quite. AND the weirdest thing: I always have NO trace of a line until day 10 or so, then a gradual almost +, then two days of clear +, O day no trace of a line. This cycle? Days of near-positive, 2 days positive OPK (CD10 and 11), then negative for one day (CD12) and a temp drop. Then temp jumped up on day 13 so I thought I Oed but kept testing because I have tons of cheap Wondfos and wanted to see no line per usual once I've Oed, and OPK was a clear + again!! It went back to negative although the line is STILL clearly there, just too faint to be positive.

Any ideas on this would really help ease my mind. I know I need to hope for a big rise in bbt tomorrow, but I am reading up on this and it sounds like my body kept gearing up to ovulate but wasn't able to :(. Then in other cases I could have released two eggs. I am totally confused and disappointed that it is looking more like I'm out this month :(

its sounding alot like delayed O. I bet you'll see O shortly. I used to O on CD11/12 but now ive been oing on day 13-15 and I was VERY regular before that. I bet thats all what's going on so just keep up the BDing and I bet ull be in the TWW in the next day or two. Also, its common for it to take 24-48hrs for ur progesterone to build up enough for a temp rise, even if it usually builds up quickly for u, our cycles can differ from time to time. I'm crossing my fingers for a big rise tomorrow for u! Hopefully the O time change this cycle will bring on ur BFP. FX! :) But as Daphne (mdscpa) said, opks can only help predict O. You'll only know O has passed once u see that 3 day temp rise. Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->