Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Just catching up!!!

Nilly-have you tried metformin? That's brilliant for egg quality and production in pcos, it's used in ivf too as improves the egg quality so well.

With temping-can I use an ear thermometer?

Ps-anyone had strange flutterings? I definitely ovulated 10 days ago so it's not a baby ha ha! And it's not 'travelling' so not gas...feels like twitching but it's in the same place and has been on and off for 24 hours and can be felt on the outside too. DH just felt and said 'that feels just like a baby!' Bless him. I had to explain it's definitely not a baby. It must be a weird bowel/muscle twitch like when your eye twitches.

A1 I randomly get those throughout me cycles. As for the thermometer, Because there are no ear thermometers designed with the needs of basal body temperature measurement in mind, they are not the best choice for measuring basal body temperature. (So says the internet)

Wow I was so far behind! That took a lot of reading to catch up! Congrats to the bfps!!!!! And fx so hard for hour frer tomorrow mary!

We just got back in to town at midnight Saturday night, were lazy all day sunday and yesterday and today I was unpacking and cleaning. Of course we had family drama with my brother, so that put a damper on our visit! But other Than that it was a good time. Now im really hoping dh invites some work friends over for fajitas on new years eve! I haven't made any friends here yet, so hopefully I click with one of the wives.

Af showed on Christmas eve, so no Christmas bfp for me! I talked to dh about my opks this month, and explained that I go crazy not knowing when I ov to know when to expect af. So we agreed for me to opk and not tell him what the test says. If I can seduce him, then great, and if I cant then its ok!

I'm so sorry af showed at such an absolutely bad time!!!! :nope: :hugs:

I'm glad that dh is on board with you using your opks. I think the stress reliever on yourself will help your journey as well. It is suppose to be happy and fun for both and if you worry about that the whole time it will spoil it.

DH was NTNP and I was sneaking opks and temping so I had the trick of having to seduce him as well :rofl: I rummaged through my cupboard and found a French maid constume from many moons ago lol. I jazzed it up a bit to make it more sexy and cleaned house.... that seemed to do the trick and you can try dress up too if you want :D

FX and tons of :dust:

Mary I know there is a time difference and all but can you wake up and test please please please :)
FX for you :hugs:

June, I hope you are feeling better today! :hugs:

Brianna, sorry I meant to comment on your opk... keep going and I'm sure a positive will pop up at you in no time. Luckily we know you have the bd covered you fox you :winkwink:

A1 I never quite recalled flutters during my cycle and I don't have them now during pregnancy either... maybe I'll get them later.

I don't think these flutters are cycle related-never had them before! I've obviously had a baby so it's a bit like those flutters but deeper-so it's most likely something glamorous like a bowel muscle twitch that's lingering! Weird.

Where are you in your cycle? Maybe it could be something cool like an eggy moving along your tube. That would be cool :)

Ps im re-starting metformin tonight...now that WILL give me more than flutters for the next month :-( but it'll be worth it if it gives me my bfp. I'm a big ? re pcos...im regular, ovulate, hormones normal on day 3&21 but I have insulin resistance which completely shocked me as no history in family. Although I also have had normal blood sugar readings at times so it really is a big ? Which is also frustrating! Either way, whether by chance or not, after 5 months ttc and 6 weeks after starting metformin 2.5 years ago I fell pregnant! Lost that baby as a blighted ovum at 8 weeks but 3 months later I conceived my beautiful daughter. I was then taken off metformin at 20 weeks pregnant as the consultant didn't think I needed it as tests normal. So now im ttc again and after seeing Dr have decided to go back on it-research shows it does help a lot with conception and reduces miscarriages. I don't really KNOW if I need it...ive only been ttc for 2 months-but psychologically I think it will help as I got pregnant on it before-and for all I know it was the metformin and not just chance timing.

Anyone else on metformin?

Where are you in your cycle? Maybe it could be something cool like an eggy moving along your tube. That would be cool :)

Ha ha!! 11dpo...it is the same side as I ovulated.....nooo stop analysing symptoms ha ha!!!

I was on metformin when i took clomid..... After clomid i continued metformin but :bfn: Continued it again the cycle i got pregnant but from CD1-4 only coz i started taking fertilaid again from CD5 and stopped it after :bfp: never taken metformin afterwards. I also took FertilCM and OvaBoost from CD5 til after Ovulation is confirmed. Those were the things i took on my own personal choice... That's why i never mentioned those things to our doc :haha: I even have to lie about my LMP since i Oed late.

June 2014 - Clomid + Metformin + Trigger + Progesterone - 2 follies (1 from each side) :bfn:
July 2014 - Clomid + Metformin + Trigger + Progesterone - 2 follies (1 from each side) :bfn: - developed cysts on both sides
August 2014 - Unmedicated but continued Metformin :bfn:
September 2014 - CD1-4 Metformin. Starting CD5 took Fertilaid, FertilCm and Ovaboost. :bfp:

Yeah its hard to know exactly what helped isn't it-and we definitely need to tweak stories for Dr! I told them I was trying for longer than I had in order to get tests! Those other meds you mentioned must not be in uk? Well I'll try metformin and see if I get a bfp by May. I hope I do!!

Omg Mary! Temp is up again! :happydance: wooo! :coffee: test?

Chelsea, I'm sorry AF showed but glad you can use OPK! Fx for this to be your lucky cycle!!!!!!!

I am in complete shock that my temp is up again! And the pattern...oh my goodness! It def *looks* like a BFP chart with the upward pattern and all but I know there's a chance that drop will sneak up on me. FX it doesn't!
I will def test w frer today Kenna. I'm going to just wait until noon time to give my body more time for a possible bfp. I'm crossing these fingers soooooo tight! I pray this temp rise today isn't just a cruel trick! FX FX FX!!!!

Omg can't wait!!!!!! :dust:

Me either but I'm SO scared all at once. My hopes are up more than I usually allow them to ATM and I dont want to be let down. Maybe yest was my "ID" and maybe it'll take til tomorrow for a BFP....Just trying to make up excuses before I even test! Lol! I certainly will be amazed if this turns out to be the real deal :) FX!

Ha ha!! 11dpo...it is the same side as I ovulated.....nooo stop analysing symptoms ha ha!!!

Oooooohhhh goooooood signs! FX and lots of :dust:
When will you test?

I am in complete shock that my temp is up again! And the pattern...oh my goodness! It def *looks* like a BFP chart with the upward pattern and all but I know there's a chance that drop will sneak up on me. FX it doesn't!
I will def test w frer today Kenna. I'm going to just wait until noon time to give my body more time for a possible bfp. I'm crossing these fingers soooooo tight! I pray this temp rise today isn't just a cruel trick! FX FX FX!!!!

I literally cannot wait!!!!!!! How longs till before noon? This is like torture same when Daphne kept us all waiting for her to Poas :rofl:

All jokes aside good luck Mary, I really truly hope this is that elusive BFP :)

I better not pee until then since I've only got 5 hrs! FX!!! I tried a wondfo this a.m and it almost looks like a line but there's a HUGE scratch across the screen so I took that invalid test as a sign to wait....Im kinda happy I didn't get results on that. Even the control line was half missing! Lol Some of these tests STINK!

Yeah its hard to know exactly what helped isn't it-and we definitely need to tweak stories for Dr! I told them I was trying for longer than I had in order to get tests! Those other meds you mentioned must not be in uk? Well I'll try metformin and see if I get a bfp by May. I hope I do!!

Bought those meds online from the company's own website they're located in US. Praying metformin works like a charm again in your next cycle.

Female : https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ttc-boost-bundle.html
Male : https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/male-fertility.html

Mary, that chart is so :bfp: to me.... :happydance: I can't wait any longer for your test... :rofl: Bring that stick out and pee... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->