Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My mom just left for day surgery. She keeps getting carpal tunnel in her hands and this is her 3rd surgery. She should be out right around the time I'm due to pee. Pray for her as well plz ladies :). I know she'll be ok though. Dh and I will be "babysitting" her tonight...lol. The docs say she needs someone home with her for the first day...not really sure what thats about but I'm happy to do it :).
Anywayy, LOTS of baby dust to me and to all the other ladies still waiting for that BFP! Hopefully we all wont be waiting much longer!
:dust:

5 hours?????!!!!!!!! :shock: How am I suppose to survive? Correction how will you survive????????? PEEEEE please lol

FX Mary! I'm so hopeful for you too and I hope none of us are dissapointed. I feel invested in your cycle too :)

My prayers for your mom Mary.... And for you to get that New Year's :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

5 hours?????!!!!!!!! :shock: How am I suppose to survive? Correction how will you survive????????? PEEEEE please lol

FX Mary! I'm so hopeful for you too and I hope none of us are dissapointed. I feel invested in your cycle too :)

Thank you! I soo hope my chart isn't playing tricks on me! And I agree, I hope I get a BFP so none of us are disappointed! :haha:. Its hard not to get wrapped up in someone elses cycle...i do it all the time! lol. I felt the same way when u all got ur BFPs. Id be like "TEST!" every single day and now I'm holding off haha. I would come on and just stalk ur charts like crazy!! And omg Daphne tested so late! I literally went NUTS!!! I wanted to POAS for her!!!! :rofl: :).

Thank you Daphne, I really appreciate it! :). And FX this year ends with a wonderful surprise!! I almost want to test at 12a.m, when the ball drops...lol, but I don't think I'll be able to hold out that long!

Ha I just tested! Bfn..I should know better but I got carried away with all this testing talk-then I started cramping ha which is a sign of both af and pregnancy for me...but alas ill be booking DH in for 2 weeks time!

Ok...just checked and I think it's a bfp! Ill send a pic!

https://db.tt/zKQOXXrW

I can only send pics this way so you might not be able to open it? I'm very early, 11dpo with af due next Monday at 16dpo so ill TRY not to get my hopes up too much... (who am I kidding!)

Good luck Mary-im so sorry I jumped in between your 5 hour wait...maybe I've helped the others pass some time! I'm praying you'll join me midday your time!

Yay! A new years eve BFP! SEND SOME DUST THIS WAY!!! :) :)
Congrats A1! I am soooo happy for u!!! Wooo! I can't see that pic from my phone but I'm sure u know what a BFP looks like by now! Lol :)

Thanks :) Oh no I hope someone can check-need confirmation I'm not seeing things!

I can see a faint line..... :wohoo: Congrats on your NY :bfp: If you don't mind i'll post it here so Mary and others could check it?

A1983 HPT:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20141231_131109_zpsf64dbc28.jpg

Definitely see a line A1!!

Mary, FX for your New Years BFP and prayers for both you and your mom love!!

Tweaked it not that i dont see it on the original and see what happened... :wohoo: Im so so happy for you.

A1983 tweaked HPT.. :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20141231_131109_zps7433ac6f.jpg

Eeek thanks ladies! Does tweeking mean you've added colour though?!

i just changed color/light of the entire photo not adding anything else...

Here's the inverted one... I can still see a trace of a second line... And it won't show anything if it's :bfn:

Edit: I'm sure it'll start to get darker and more visible tomorrow... :wohoo:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/20141231_1311091-inverted_zpsdb14d1a2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->