Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you! Were you early bfps a bit darker than this then? Wannabubba you got yours a day before me

A1 they should darken up progressively. This is actually a pretty good first line in my opinion. Most women start out with a squinter and strain their eye balls for several days. Congrats!!

i didnt test early.. I tested at 14 dpo... oh i just browsed the old posts to show you Pamelas early tests... My pregancy brain is working again... :haha:

Wunnabubba's Tests:

9 dpo: hard to see but there

dscn1499-inverted.jpg

10 dpo: definitely there...

100_0561-inverted.jpg

Here are mine from 10 dpo to 12 dpo :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
Thx Daphne.

IRL my 9dpo test had a thick grey line. 10 dpo I used 2 line brands that had some colour to them and later that night with almos no hold at all I broke out a digi that confirmed as well.

Your 2nd line looks great to me!!! They'll continue to get darker every day :dance:

Here's my test which is of course can't be compared since i tested at 14dpo...

14 and 15 dpo:

My First Positive HPTs.jpg

16 dpo: FRER which freaked me out

FRER 16dpo - Oct. 11.2014.jpg

And those tests tend to be less dark than other brands, try a first response. :)

Ah I love this whole looking back on + tests and cannot wait to see more new ones!

How long still for Mary?

When i was going back the few pages i stumbled on our past conversations about feeling out etc and then we ended up PG... Now i want that to happen to all the ladies here....

https://db.tt/y1ABjXD6

Ahhh thanks ladies! Yes such a difference between 10dpo and 12dpo! Ill just have to test tomorrow and Friday and see! If its a chemical it wont get darker will it? Im fretting already!! Here is my 13dpo test with my daughter-so darker but was 2 days later...oh it's at the top sorry!

Yes I remember I myself felt doomed from like 2dpo and then again at 9dpo... What a shock I got lol

FX for a very nice progression A1983...

Is mary due to test already? :coffee:

Thank you! Were you early bfps a bit darker than this then? Wannabubba you got yours a day before me

I think its a great first line! :) We all have different levels at the start and I bet you'll see that test get darker and darker! When I had my early m/c, my lines got ALMOST as dark as that and thats all, no darker, so I think its def already looking good! I'm excited to watch the progression!

Sorry ladies, not a good enough hold for POAS yet. Something is telling me to wait and test tomorrow, as I may only be 9dpo today but I'm not positive. I think I o'ed 10 days ago and FF does too but its very possible that it didn't happen til the day of the first SMALL rise on "1dpo". I know ill test for u all tho, dont worry :)

Do what makes you sane but just know....I can only distract daphne and Pamela for so long :rofl:

Aw ok - it may be best to wait...if I'd tested yesterday at 10dpo I wouldn't have got anything! And the line only showed today after I'd left it as a 'nope' for a couple of minutes as I saw nothing straight away.

ok well I have no more tests so will get one tomorrow afternoon as at work and test tomorrow eve/Friday morning x

Ok mary i think i can hold my patience do as you please.. Beware of the pee fairy though... :rofl:

Again, who is this Patience that you refer to and can I punch her in the face :rofl:

FX Mary :dust:

I am now 19dpo and 5 days late for AF. Tested negative two days ago... No signs of AF yet... I am so confused... Someone please help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->