Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Um.. you guys... I took a test this morning thinking "just so I don't obsess over "maybe that second temp.." etc etc.. and this is what I got.. Right at the time limit. Even DH saw it right away.. OMG

https://i57.tinypic.com/2zs4foj.jpg

OK.. now I'm freaking out about my low temp. What's going on?! So my first temp RIGHT out of a dream (I don't ever usually temp like that, it's usually I'm awake a minute) was 97.07, my second was 97.4, third 97.53, and then when I actually woke up it was 97.81. I was BURNING UP all night. Like since I've been doing progesterone I haven't been sweating at night (praise that stuff!!) but I did last night. I'm worried that I might miscarry though.. what should I do? What do you guys think?! I've never even gotten a faint line before!

Cheryl, I can't speak to the dip. I'm sure there are instances when women get one a get a line. I can however comment on that line. Whoop!!!!!

Thanks Cutie.. I really hope it'll all sort itself out. I at the very least just now know one thing.. I can get pregnant!!! The line is even darker now.. it's like a O-4 opk! I think at least the temps arent just like gradually dropping.. that would be bad I know. But this weird one-off? I have no clue. Of COURSE this happens on a Saturday and I can't fly into my OB's office. Any suggestions guys?

OK.. now I'm freaking out about my low temp. What's going on?! So my first temp RIGHT out of a dream (I don't ever usually temp like that, it's usually I'm awake a minute) was 97.07, my second was 97.4, third 97.53, and then when I actually woke up it was 97.81. I was BURNING UP all night. Like since I've been doing progesterone I haven't been sweating at night (praise that stuff!!) but I did last night. I'm worried that I might miscarry though.. what should I do? What do you guys think?! I've never even gotten a faint line before!

I def think thats BFP. As for the dip, I bet it'll go back up tomorrow. You probably just implanted the day of the first dip. Id just temp for another few days OR until u see ur temp go up and id stop temping after ur hpt is a bit darker and ur feeling more sure. I def say bfp! Wooo! I had a feeling for u. It can be very common tho to have a drop in temps around the time AF is expected. It differs for every woman but if u look at BFP charts on FF, ull see a ton of charts with dips the day of their bfps. Congrats hun!! I'm very happy for u!

Also melewen, ur line is def dark enough where its not a "is that really BFP" kind of line...its a "OMG, THATS A BFP!" kinda line...lol :) yay! As I said before, I think ull see ur temp go back up (or start to anyway) tomorrow. FX & GL!!!

I'm not 100% on when I O'd so I think I'll just wait at least a couple more days

Urgh grrr.... I'll see if I can survive with you while we wait :coffee:

Keeping lots of FX for you! :dust:

So now I've been Googling diluted urine and how it can make a test negative even if you are pregnant. So I know I'm not out until AF shows and I was dumb to do this afternoon's test after so much water and not holding it, so just like that my hope has been restored a little bit.

I think you should try FMU again and see what you get! Hope you see a pink line
:dust: :dust: :dust:

June what a beautiful chart!!!

June, I agree with Wishing!! Your chrt is looking really good! :thumbup:

Well assuming I don't get AF tomorrow I think I'll wait another three total days until I've officially missed her regardless of when I O'd. Tortuous! I'll know a lot more by tomorrow's temps i think

Ooh that's good! I like your willpower. I think I am going to try to skip tomorrow and maybe test on Sunday when I'm 12 dpo.

ETA: I tested today and BFN

Urgh stupid BFN. Luckily the witch hasn't shown yet so there is still time!! FX :dust:

My lack of symptoms is actually starting to get me slightly excited. The week leading up to af I have all kinds of mood swings, nausea and cramping. Not really feeling anything this cycle!! Fx fx

Here's to hoping the 'nothing' is actually going to turn into your 'something' / :bfp:

U know how I said #22 was the last number on both of my fortunes? I just realized that I'll probably be going in for my 7dpo bloods on the 22nd. Hmmm. Maybe its more than a coincidence...lol. :). I was just looking at the calendar and when I realized id be going around the 22nd, I thought "maybe this is a sign!" lol. When don't I think something a sign?! :haha:. Alright now I'm really going back to bed for a bit. My head needs it. It prob doesn't help staring at my phone all a.m. Lol. Talk to u all in a bit!

Too many 22's to not be a sign :D

Right?! LoL :) FX sooo tight!!!

Non TTC related.... Weather is getting freaky. Temperature is dropping here and it's been cold for few days now. A friend of us sent this photo (also in middle east). We are waiting if it'll reach the entire Jeddah as forecasted.

This looks just like NH right now! Lol. Its soooo Cold!!!

It'd be wasted breath to tell you not to temp, because I probably would too lol. I say test to watch your lines get darker as temps can fluctuate but I'm speaking as a person who stopped temps after my line. I agree with Mary, I've seen charts with a line and dip. As for the things you know, you can get pregnant and you ARE pregnant :)

Ooo Dani, I see u have 5 days til ur first u/s! Sooo exciting! :) Be sure to update with pics after you go!! :)

Um.. you guys... I took a test this morning thinking "just so I don't obsess over "maybe that second temp.." etc etc.. and this is what I got.. Right at the time limit. Even DH saw it right away.. OMG

https://i57.tinypic.com/2zs4foj.jpg

Uhm OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Cheryl!!!! That isn't even a squinter! That is a LINE!!!

I'm so happy!!! YAYA YOU ARE PREGNANT!!

Give me a second to have a party here!!!!
:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:
:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Will do Mary. I get more anxious as each day passes.

Yay!! I was really worried (Mary knows!) that my tubes might be blocked, so at least we know now that at least one is open. Phew. I did start my Synthroid this month, and obviously very incorrectly applied progesterone cream, and we DTD missionary (um yeah.. DH's least favorite.. it was not fun..), AND used softcups. So we basically pulled out all the stops, and at least one of those made a difference

I very very skeptically looked at my due date and I would be joining September with you Cutie :) Still so so nervous about the temp and I'll probably keep temping but.. for now I'm celebrating. Thanks for all your support of my craziness ladies :) Now I am POAS crazy and can't wait til I can pee on an ACTUAL stick instead of dipping like a nurse.. That will help me understand if it's a MC right?

Cheryl, that is a line.... :wohoo: I will try to forget about today's temp though and enjoy the day like Dani and say "Today I'm Pregnant!!!"

Just remain positive hun! Cutie has a lovely way of looking at it "Today I am pregnant" and trying not to worry about the "what if's" will really do you a world of good! :hugs:

I think you should go see your doc on Monday for bloods and take it from there! I'm so sure that everything will be just fine and super :D

Definitely go see the doctor for bloods and that will give you a good indication of progression as will your lines getting darker, but don't worry if it takes a day or so for it to darken. I never peed on a stick, always dipped. I didn't know it made a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->