Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congrats Mecelwen! FX for a sticky bean!

AFM - I got my second post-O raised temp today. If it stays up tomorrow, it'll confirm an ovulatory cycle (as you all know I was concerned after last months's anovulatory cycle). SO, hopefully tomorrow I'll get my confirmation crosshairs and then I can start praying to the POAS gods!

Um.. you guys... I took a test this morning thinking "just so I don't obsess over "maybe that second temp.." etc etc.. and this is what I got.. Right at the time limit. Even DH saw it right away.. OMG

https://i57.tinypic.com/2zs4foj.jpg

Uhm OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Cheryl!!!! That isn't even a squinter! That is a LINE!!!

I'm so happy!!! YAYA YOU ARE PREGNANT!!

Give me a second to have a party here!!!!
:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Hahaha I was like, I can't wait til Pamela sees.. :happydance:

AFM - I got my second post-O raised temp today. If it stays up tomorrow, it'll confirm an ovulatory cycle (as you all know I was concerned after last months's anovulatory cycle). SO, hopefully tomorrow I'll get my confirmation crosshairs and then I can start praying to the POAS gods!

Great temps TTC!!!!

You guys are crazy! Lol. But yeah I am definitely going in Monday. I was planning on going in for bloods for the FSH & whatever other test she wanted me to get then anyway so.. good timing! Either way if it's not viable, then I should just let it takes its course anyway. I am so beyond thrilled that I CAN get pg!! And as we've learned from Cutie, we *can* fix it if I do lose

FX crosshairs show up tomorrow..... And let's start with symptom spotting.. :haha:

Yay TTC74 I'm so sure you are in the tww! Cannot wait for tomorrow to confirm it and then your BFP :dance:

FX TTC!! Those temps look great, looks good for an ov cycle :) Can't wait for those CH!

Um.. you guys... I took a test this morning thinking "just so I don't obsess over "maybe that second temp.." etc etc.. and this is what I got.. Right at the time limit. Even DH saw it right away.. OMG

https://i57.tinypic.com/2zs4foj.jpg

Uhm OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Cheryl!!!! That isn't even a squinter! That is a LINE!!!

I'm so happy!!! YAYA YOU ARE PREGNANT!!

Give me a second to have a party here!!!!

Hahaha I was like, I can't wait til Pamela sees.. :happydance:

You just made my DAY!! and I had a good day with swimming at the beach, tanning, ice cream fight with dh!

But this THIS IS PRICELESS!!!

When you are ready and if you want to we would love to have you on the Birth thread :D
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ticking-together-until-we-all-give-birth.html

June, your temp went up again... I'll be testing by now (no pressure though :haha:)

Yay TTC74! Hope your temps stay high tomorrow so you can have confirmed O.

And HUGE congrats to melewen! That is def not a squinter! That is a dark BFP!! Yaaaay! Such great news this morning!

June, your temp went up again... I'll be testing by now (no pressure though :haha:)

I am really dumbfounded. I was very tempted to test by DH told me he doesn't want to until my period is late, which would be Wednesday at the earliest (expected between Sunday and Tuesday, and I get it very regularly, either CD28 or 29.) I am going nuts here, but I've heard breasts being super sore is the first clue - my breasts are just overall a bit sore, mostly on the outer sides - just like pms. They JUST got sore in the past few days. Usually they start a few DPO. I did have mid-cycle spotting for the first time, but that was too early for implantation (3-5DPO). I'm getting twinges off and on my left side but I'm guessing it's gas. I am trying to figure things out without testing - seeing the BFN is so depressing. I am trying but can't locate my cervix... trying for the first time and my finger goes as far as it can but it just feels like an endless, soft canal. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or feeling it without knowing?

I had the urge to POAS and figured I would try an OPK. Looks like I'm going out to buy me a few FRERs and I should try one in the morning. I'm just so nervous to get the small glimmer of hope that I do have crushed to pieces if these tests are just playing tricks on me! https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/319C70B4-4D16-4B29-B460-3912B8C4DEA6.jpg

I had to read this a few times not to be confused. I thought it was a hpt! I never took an opk with my pregnancy, but I know some ladies did and got positives. I hope this is a good sign for you!

Snshine I hope it's your BFP, but remember some women get an LH surge before AF. I got + OPKs when I was pregnant but only after a HPT

I, Kenna and Jess did the CBD OPK and it turned into a solid face.... So maybe it really works as HPT as well... Below are CBD strips, check how the lines of the last OPK used as HPT (solid smiley) differs from the rest.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/IMG_3376_zpsd8e0d179.jpg

Congrats mel!!! Thats a beautiful line!!

June, I have seen a few women implant that early. Thats how early bfps start. FX it means something! What dpo are you?

GL snshine!!! Go get a frer!!!

I am really dumbfounded. I was very tempted to test by DH told me he doesn't want to until my period is late, which would be Wednesday at the earliest (expected between Sunday and Tuesday, and I get it very regularly, either CD28 or 29.) I am going nuts here, but I've heard breasts being super sore is the first clue - my breasts are just overall a bit sore, mostly on the outer sides - just like pms. They JUST got sore in the past few days. Usually they start a few DPO. I did have mid-cycle spotting for the first time, but that was too early for implantation (3-5DPO). I'm getting twinges off and on my left side but I'm guessing it's gas. I am trying to figure things out without testing - seeing the BFN is so depressing. I am trying but can't locate my cervix... trying for the first time and my finger goes as far as it can but it just feels like an endless, soft canal. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or feeling it without knowing?

Keeping my FX for you! I really hope this is it! Your chart really does look amazing!!! Mary once posted about implantation that can happen that early in some women. Nothing is impossible!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I had the urge to POAS and figured I would try an OPK. Looks like I'm going out to buy me a few FRERs and I should try one in the morning. I'm just so nervous to get the small glimmer of hope that I do have crushed to pieces if these tests are just playing tricks on me! https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/319C70B4-4D16-4B29-B460-3912B8C4DEA6.jpg

Eek!! I know 3 ladies on here who got positive opks and were pregnant! Hope this is it for you
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sunshine that's pretty strong! Have you ever taken an opk around AF before? You don't have any FRER? Hmmmm..

Now I'm tempted to take an opk too! For research purposes of course :) I really am eating up this bfp business!! Lol. I was just beginning to feel really beat down and now there's like a light...

Couldn't resist :)

https://i58.tinypic.com/2a7diyc.jpg

Cheryl, :wohoo::happydance::yipee: That word won't be enough for POAS believe me/us.. Oh, if you did that OPK that'll make you the 4th lady to do the experiment... :haha:

So so so so happy for you Cheryl.....

You may even try to get the strip out of that digi if you plan on checking the lines. But if it will stress you I'll just throw it into the bin. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->