Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Wow, lots of activity today and a lot of people around testing time. Fx for everyone!

June, I agree, your chart does look great!

SarahLou, I hope you BFP gets darker!

Melewen, when are you planning on testing?

Snshine, I hope you get a clear BFP soon!

Well assuming I don't get AF tomorrow I think I'll wait another three total days until I've officially missed her regardless of when I O'd. Tortuous! I'll know a lot more by tomorrow's temps i think

Well assuming I don't get AF tomorrow I think I'll wait another three total days until I've officially missed her regardless of when I O'd. Tortuous! I'll know a lot more by tomorrow's temps i think

Ooh that's good! I like your willpower. I think I am going to try to skip tomorrow and maybe test on Sunday when I'm 12 dpo.

ETA: I tested today and BFN

My lack of symptoms is actually starting to get me slightly excited. The week leading up to af I have all kinds of mood swings, nausea and cramping. Not really feeling anything this cycle!! Fx fx

My lack of symptoms is actually starting to get me slightly excited. The week leading up to af I have all kinds of mood swings, nausea and cramping. Not really feeling anything this cycle!! Fx fx

No symptoms could be ur symptom! :) FX!!

So last night ladies I took a htp at CD 28 Using the cheapie ones, and this is what I got what do you ladies think? :shrug:

This morning I took a clearblue plus and it was :bfn:

I've uploaded both images for you too see im so confused as to what's happening :shrug::cry:

Those IC's def look pink to me!! FX for nice progression! :)

Pretty happy about my rise today! That's never happened to me before but I've said THAT before too. Just hopeful it stays high tomorrow. FF moved my coverline to very high relative to my usual one, almost a .3-.5 degree difference. Doc confirmed I O'd so feeling hopeful but very cautious :)

And u should be hopeful! I'm liking the looks of ur chart too :) I'm no doctor but u def Oed. I didn't mean u didn't O when I said u may have started the P early....sometimes that can just affect ur hormones but not necessarily in a bad way. Just could make it a little different is alls I meant, and to me, different is good while TTC :) FX! And ur dip was 8dpo, which is most common for implantation dips so as u said, FX ur temp stays up tomorrow AND beyond for a BIG FAT POSITIVE! :) FX FX FX!

And I def know what u mean when u said that every cycle you say "this has never happened before!"....i just learned two cycles ago that I'm always going to feel something "new" every cycle but I think having a dip at 8dpo for the first time ever could def be a good sign! Even if u happen to be 10dpo, the rise back up today def excites me for u! I'm keeping these fingers crossed!!!!

Yeah I'm happy with a big dip on 8 DPO then rise back up as "different"!! :) I don't know what else that would be. Hopefully temp will stay high tomorrow or go even higher.. This is so nerve wracking. The funny thing is a few months ago I said I just want to get oregnant in 2014! And I ovulated on December 31st... Lol. DH is CONVINCED I am pg but I mean I can't really write that as a symptom on FF.. lol!! I'm pretty positive I started the progesterone cream on cd18 so is that too early? Day of O? Hopefully it's not just weirdness from that

I don't think its too early, as it looks like u O'ed by day 18. I know its more common to start it at 3dpo but ive seen women succeed starting it the very day after O so it all depends on our bodies I suppose. It is nerve racking for sure! I SOOO wanted my 2014 BFP but that didn't happen so now I'm just praying for a BFP before 2015 is over! I really hope I see it by April to be honest. We'll see how things go and if Aprils a no-go, it'll be time to reallyyy look into starting IVF. I'm praying I succeed without the ivf tho. FX!
I'm very excited to see ur temp today! Cant wait for ur chart to be updated :). If its still up today, will u be testing?

EDIT-I see ur going to wait another 3 days. BUT if u dont want torture for the full 3 days, u could test tomorrow with frer and the odds of a BFP showing are quite high by 10-11dpo. Of course it can take longer but many women get a pretty early BFP with frer. No pressure tho! I'm just impatient myself and want u to test if ur temps still up today! Lol :) GL for whenever you do test! FX!

So I still didn't get a call back from the docs. I guess ill be waiting until Monday now. I'm thinking there's no cysts. Its been 4 days and I think they would have told me by now so we could treat it IF there was a cyst, u know? FX! I'm sure it was just a cyst from O last u/s, as I was only 2dpo that time so of course there was going to be a cyst there at that point in my cycle. Hopefully I'm right.

I've had this killer headache that will NOT go away! Idk if its from me still having those cold symptoms a bit still or what. I guess it could be stress. Ugh. I literally feel like my brain is swollen in there. I think I'm going to lay down in a pitch black room for a little bit and see if that helps. Yest it helped for a couple of hrs but not for long :-\. Awwe well, I'm sure it'll feel better soon, I hope! Id have no problem with feeling icky if it were pregnancy related but it really stinks being sick AND no bfp...lol. FX this will be the month...or next month after my HSG, either would work! :haha:

U know how I said #22 was the last number on both of my fortunes? I just realized that I'll probably be going in for my 7dpo bloods on the 22nd. Hmmm. Maybe its more than a coincidence...lol. :). I was just looking at the calendar and when I realized id be going around the 22nd, I thought "maybe this is a sign!" lol. When don't I think something a sign?! :haha:. Alright now I'm really going back to bed for a bit. My head needs it. It prob doesn't help staring at my phone all a.m. Lol. Talk to u all in a bit!

Ooo Michelle, I'm loving your rise today!!!! FX FX FX!! Ur chart looks awesome right now!! :)

I'm not 100% on when I O'd so I think I'll just wait at least a couple more days

Urgh grrr.... I'll see if I can survive with you while we wait :coffee:

Keeping lots of FX for you! :dust:

So now I've been Googling diluted urine and how it can make a test negative even if you are pregnant. So I know I'm not out until AF shows and I was dumb to do this afternoon's test after so much water and not holding it, so just like that my hope has been restored a little bit.

I think you should try FMU again and see what you get! Hope you see a pink line
:dust: :dust: :dust:

June what a beautiful chart!!!

June, I agree with Wishing!! Your chrt is looking really good! :thumbup:

Ooh that's good! I like your willpower. I think I am going to try to skip tomorrow and maybe test on Sunday when I'm 12 dpo.

ETA: I tested today and BFN

Urgh stupid BFN. Luckily the witch hasn't shown yet so there is still time!! FX :dust:

Here's to hoping the 'nothing' is actually going to turn into your 'something' / :bfp:

U know how I said #22 was the last number on both of my fortunes? I just realized that I'll probably be going in for my 7dpo bloods on the 22nd. Hmmm. Maybe its more than a coincidence...lol. :). I was just looking at the calendar and when I realized id be going around the 22nd, I thought "maybe this is a sign!" lol. When don't I think something a sign?! :haha:. Alright now I'm really going back to bed for a bit. My head needs it. It prob doesn't help staring at my phone all a.m. Lol. Talk to u all in a bit!

Too many 22's to not be a sign :D

I decided not to test this morning. I just can't deal with seeing another BFN right now. Will update if and when I decide to test again!

Why am I such an idiot? Why do I pull day old tests out of the garbage? Why must there be a second line on the test I took yesterday afternoon? I am well aware that this is WAY beyond the time frame but now I have 2 tests with 2 faint lines. And I have peed on my fair share of sticks and never once had these type of lines before.

Testing today is not an option as I have already peed twice this morning. So maybe tomorrow morning FMU I'll bite the bullet and go for it.

Non TTC related.... Weather is getting freaky. Temperature is dropping here and it's been cold for few days now. A friend of us sent this photo (also in middle east). We are waiting if it'll reach the entire Jeddah as forecasted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
Michellebelle, i've overlayed your chart to mine and this is what i got... Last time i saw the same dips at 3,5,8,10 dpo was Wunnabubba's (Pamela) chart. FX you too get a :bfp: soon..

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Untitled_zps0a181f34.jpg

Why am I such an idiot? Why do I pull day old tests out of the garbage? Why must there be a second line on the test I took yesterday afternoon? I am well aware that this is WAY beyond the time frame but now I have 2 tests with 2 faint lines. And I have peed on my fair share of sticks and never once had these type of lines before.

Testing today is not an option as I have already peed twice this morning. So maybe tomorrow morning FMU I'll bite the bullet and go for it.

Don't be harsh on yourself snshine.... We all know that it's really hard to control ourselves esp when we really wanted some things. FX this is not an evap and it's a real 2nd line.... I have kept my :bfn: tests before and nothing showed up.. So, FX....

:dust::dust::dust:

June, your chart looks very promising..... Can't wait for you to test and the next days temps....

Ooo Michelle, I'm loving your rise today!!!! FX FX FX!! Ur chart looks awesome right now!! :)

Thanks! I was expecting 97.2 this morning, not 98.2. I'm feeling all warm this morning, even though it's so cold out! I kept kicking off more and more of the blankets and DH was like "are you hot?"

Michellebelle, i've overlayed your chart to mine and this is what i got... Last time i saw the same dips at 3,5,8,10 dpo was Wunnabubba's (Pamela) chart. FX you too get a :bfp: soon..

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Untitled_zps0a181f34.jpg

That is so cool to see! Thanks for doing that! I decided already that I would not test today since I just got a BFN yesterday. Depending on tomorrow's temp, I may test tomorrow. I actually peed at 5 am right after taking my temp this morning, just to ensure I wouldn't be tempted to test when I got up for real later. Still no symptoms...

Snshine, I always save all my old tests, just because I do want to check them later.. Just in case... Even if there was NO hint of a line. So not crazy... Or we're both crazy :haha:

But yours are showing lines, that is awesome! Fx by waiting until tomorrow, you'll get that dark line you want to see!

Bleh. Big dip today. I guess the other dip was just another "surprise! We hate you!" type of difference in my chart from the ole body. But when I temped a second time right after this morning I got a temp at coverline and when I actually woke up got essentially a rise. But figure I'm totally out. Hooray. Another month. Going in for tests now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->