Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi megs, i did order some frer and clearblue opks and hpts from amazon. We work/live in the middle east and they all came in a box which is very discreet. Clearblue advanced digital worked best for me this is a test that shows blank, flashing and solid face. I got my solid face 36 hours before O. I also used local opks at the same time and i got my positive 24hours after the solid face or 12 hours before O. OPKs helped me alot and they work best if you are temping coz some women get the surge and never ovulate or ovulate a couple of days later after positive OPKs...

I had to chime in because of the "just relax" business! Too funny. I remember reading some comebacks in the Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant but cant find them now. Like.. if I just relaxed, it would take years for us to get pregnant! DH just doesn't have a strong sex drive and if I'm RELAXED.. I'm wine tasting. On the couch. In yoga pants. It's not BD'ing every other day.. good lord, that's not relaxing.

I agree with Mary, charting helped me to relax a TON. The first month I thought AF was late but I was getting bfn after bfn. If I knew my cycle well I'd have known that I just O'd late and AF wasn't actually late. That's what I suspect at least. And once I definitely O, I am like PHEW! And actually totally relax, instead of like omg what if I didn't, I just had some weird EWCM, wtf, did I not O yet, we should DTD again..

It's all dumb. Though we WERE on vacation when I got preggers, still. We were on vacation another time and I didn't see any BFP then! But that was because I wasn't charting yet and had no idea when I O'd... so there people!

[/rant]

:D

I totally agree with you!!! BD on a schedule every other day for more than a week is not my idea of relaxing! You can guarantee I'm using opks everyday until O and temping to confirm O so that I CAN relax and only dtd if and when I'm actually in the mood to! Lol :thumbup:

Have you heard anything about preseed? I have read mixed reviews!!

Meg I used and conceived with preseed. Use it in small amounts but I'm definitely a fan. We BD'd daily so it was basically necessary lol

Thanks! We bd nearly everyday as well! I think I produce enough cm because I'm not usually that sore!

I took two diff opk with the same urine and this was th result! One looks pretty much pos and the ther neg. the past 4 days I had extremely pos opk, way darker then the pos one in this photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
We used preseed and liked it a lot. I didn't use full tubes each time that's for sure!

Re: the Wondfos, I got my very first BFP on them so they worked very well for me but by that time I was testing positive on CB Digi too. However I will say that I tested on one like a week ago and the line was basically faint!! It was so crazy. Apparently after a certain level of hcg they get overwhelmed and the lines aren't that dark. That freaked me out a little..

Megan I went through a super random cycle like that a few months back. It's in my blog (baby M in my siggy).. I would say you might want to go in for bloods to verify you're not pg BUT if you got a -opk then it's probably just the end of a super strong LH surge. Maybe your first since stopping BC?

Have you heard anything about preseed? I have read mixed reviews!!

We use preseed too, can't BD without it sometimes ! But it's very lubey! Can't use a lot or DH says there's no friction and he doesn't feel it as good..

I did miss last months AF but the few tests were neg for preg. I haven't tested for pregnancy in approx 16 days. And I think this is def first time ovulating after sopping the pill in October. I only started taking opk this month and when it was pos opk I had left ovary pain all day. And ever since the second pos opk he next day my nipples have been sore (for 4 days now).

I'm thinking if I'm not preg we might try preseed. And if I don't get AF this month for some reason I'll be going for bloodwork for sure!

Thanks Froggie and Twinsie... Really wondering what's going on with me right now! I've had light pink in some clumps of CM. Very little, and also slight cramping... but I don't think I've ever O'd this early!

Thanks Froggie and Twinsie... Really wondering what's going on with me right now! I've had light pink in some clumps of CM. Very little, and also slight cramping... but I don't think I've ever O'd this early!

Cramping and spotting is pretty indicative of O! It's not uncommon at all to O a few days before or after your normal O day. I'd dtd just to be safe! ;)

Cramping and spotting is pretty indicative of O! It's not uncommon at all to O a few days before or after your normal O day. I'd dtd just to be safe! ;)

Ugh! I was NOT ready for it just yet! I mean, we BD yesterday and the day before that, annnd I think the fau before that lol... But not seriously. And not in the right position! I took an OPK yesterday but it wasn't positive. I didn't have a chance to test today as I've been at my parents. I know what I'll be doing tonight!! :happydance:

It really doesn't require a certain position to get pregnant. I would definitely still have hope that it took! Preseed was good for us. We used it but only had to use a tiny bit because its really slippery stuff!! Just fyi, it has been found that saliva isn't sperm friendly, I googled that a few years ago and so during my fertile window, no saliva allowed(may be tmi)

It really doesn't require a certain position to get pregnant. I would definitely still have hope that it took! Preseed was good for us. We used it but only had to use a tiny bit because its really slippery stuff!! Just fyi, it has been found that saliva isn't sperm friendly, I googled that a few years ago and so during my fertile window, no saliva allowed(may be tmi)

I've just always heard that missionary position was the best.. But that gives me hope! And that is definitely good to know about saliva! Not that I ever use saliva for anything... Ahem *wink wink*

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

FX for you ladies :hugs:

Ok my bbt experts lol... I took my temp at 530-540 instead of 6. I woke up full of energy and couldn't go back to sleep. My temp spiked...is that big of a difference (vaginally)? Either way its still pretty high. Those bbt adjusters say go up .1 every 30 mins but I just kept mine as the original temp

Nice jump Sylvia!!! FX for you and that a BFP is just around the corner.

I've heard that taking your temp within 30 mins of your 'normal' time can be accurate without adjustment required.
So your chart is looking really good to me at the moment.

I think Mary has mentioned to someone before that we wont know if a dip or a spike is due to implantation at this very moment because we need a BFP to kind of confirm it and hopefully you'll have one in a few days :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->