Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Michelle, That actually crossed my mind a little earlier when I saw that Angela asked me about cramping in early pregnancy. That got me thinking because I had a lot of early pregnancy cramping. That would be crazy! But amazing! If my temp is still up tomorrow, I'll take one of my cheap Walmart tests that I've had laying around just incase. I have a feeling my temp will dive down tomorrow though and AF will show. We shall see! Fx :)

Well AF has just arrived. At least I know my LP is lengthening on its own! :thumbup:

Yes! A longer LP is great! Maybe your cycles regulating will give you a BFP soon. Wouldn't it be great if it happened for both of us next month?

Yes it would! I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us, but for you especially! ;)

Wow, for some reason I was thinking today was Monday and was about to ask about ur scan Angela! Hahah! Apparently I completely forgot about thurs-sun of this week lol. Aiden being on summer vaca has me all messed up when it comes to what day it is! Plus Dh has been out of work for a couple of weeks, waiting to start their next job, so that's been making it even harder to remember what day it is lol. Idk why I was so sure it was Monday!!

I don't know but I wish I was on your clock! :haha:

This thread is going to be a zombie thread until Monday :( lol. And then it'll be quiet again until Michelle Os.. That's one thing about the start of the cycle I've always hated! Especially now that we (Michelle and I) seem to have similar cycle lengths so nobody's in the TWW.

How long has it been since u all heard from Daphne and Pam? I need to get FB downloaded onto this phone so I can check in with Pam and the other ladies on the FB group they all started. Daphne was never on FB though so it's been a long time since I've heard from her.

The Facebook group has been really quiet. I just posted a message over there. Hopefully people chime in on how they are doing!

Hi!!!! I'm here, I read along but forget to post lol.

Matthew (Pam's son) turned 1 on the 6th. Such a cutie!!!! Jess is still dealing with her hyperemesis (spelling?) But doing pretty well. Luke turns a year old later this month. My baby girl turns a year old tomorrow! Cannot believe it! Haven't heard from Daphne but did see a video she posted on YouTube for Adam's bday. Seems all is well there, too! Jamie and Siena are doing well, she is such a little cutie!

That's all I have lol

Thanks Kenna! :) I've heard from you and Jess but I never exchanged numbers with any of the other girls that moved over to the FB group. I feel horrible that Jess is having such a hard time again! I was really hoping she'd get to enjoy at least one of her pregnancies! Poor thing!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing great as well! It's crazy that all of your LOs are turning 1 or have just turned 1 already!! Tell them all I said hi and I'll get FB on my new phone soon. It's super easy... I just never remember my passwords!! They're always on auto save on my phones so I don't have to manually type them in for years and of course forget them! But I'll just go on my old phone at some point and see if I can change my password from there still. We have wifi in our house so it should let me get on FB with it..

Alexia has been saying "mama" so clearly over the past week, but more so today! :) :) :) She's been saying dada for a while now but she's finally saying mama! Yay! :happydance: lol

I'm so anxious - both nervous and excited all wrapped up in one!

I remember that feeling all too well! Everything's going to look as good as can be, I just know it!! ;) I'll say a little prayer tonight for you & your LO :)

DH is so excited. I'm mostly scared now that it's so close. It's tough. I hope I'm as excited as he is tomorrow afternoon!

You will be! And I'm super excited to see a pic of your perfect little bean! :) What time is your appointment? I'm getting overly anxious now! I know everything will be okay but I'm anxious for you to get that confirmation and be able to get more excited yourself. All of the worrying in early pregnancy is terrible and unfortunately, all of us with fertility issues and who've suffered loss(s) will always worry in the back of our minds until our LOs are born. But, with each ultrasound and each appt where you get to hear the HB, all of the worries lessen more and more. After Tomorrow you'll be able to relax a little bit :)

I will be stalking tomorrow for your update Angela! Can't wait to see your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->