Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hm. I'm shocked there's no BFP yet! I'm keeping these fingers crossed that it'll come tomorrow. Maybe u implanted late? Good luck Hun! I hope the witch stays far away from you!!

So to make you feel better, and myself lol, I just read a few threads about how sucky a lot of wondfo batches are and women were saying that even the dollar store tests were showing a line when wondfo showed nothing at all & they had confirmed O (I made sure of that lol) and even after they got a clear as day BFP with FRER or a beta, wondfo still didn't show BFP for 2-6 days later. And the threads I just read were from 2015-2016 so maybe bad wondfo batches are becoming even more sucky & common. I had this same type of experience but still, I had to see about women who got bfn on 12-13dpo with wondfo and then a BFP and there were a lot of them that this happened to. I wish I could hand u a FRER through the screen of my phone right now! Haha. Fx Wondfos just aren't being nice to you and your bfps around the corner!

I've got a cool story. I am also a member at babycenter. Someone in the February Rainbow babies started a Facebook group. So, I joined. Come to find out, we are in the same city! So, we are meeting up soon - maybe even tomorrow.

That's pretty darn cool, Angela! :) One of the girls in one of my IVF groups lived here in NH as well and went to a sister clinic of mine. I was like, "holy cow! What a small world..!" I never knew anyone IRL with fertility issues and then the moment I start an IVF thread, the first member to join me was just 2 towns over! But, we never met up. I still think about reaching out to her but I didn't/don't want to seem like an online creeper hahah! Idk how to bring it up. I tried to hint around it to see if she would ask me but she never did :( lol

I really hope the two of you hit it off! That'd be great for u to meet other moms of new babies. I've been trying to decide what I want to do to meet other moms in my area who have babies.. Like going to Mommy & Me yoga classes or something like that. It's nice having friends you can relate to IRL. I don't have many these days. I hate NH!

So Out if curiousity, I googled the longest pregnancy ever for humans and this is what I found...
"When she delivered a daughter, Penny Diana Hunter, in 1945, the child appeared absolutely normal. This shocked her doctor, who stated that Hunter's last menstrual period had been a staggering 375 days ago. An average pregnancy is 280 days, making this an extra three months that Hunter carried her daughter in the womb."

Imagine that?! 3 whole months extra!! Alexia would have been 12-13lbs when she was born if that had happened to me. I couldn't imagine a vaginal delivery being THAT late! lol. Craziness! My only thing is I wonder if maybe she had Oed later then the doc realized. I would think if she didn't report a BFP within the first two or three months, the doc would've taken that into consideration though so I do believe that there's some truth to this. Maybe she carried her baby for a month or two longer rather than 3 months? Idk. Either way that's really really late! Just thought this was interesting and wanted to share with you ladies ;)

Scarily, DH and his brother were both 11+ pound babies. So, I am likely going to be birthing a super sized baby.

Oh my! I feel so bad for u! LOL... Sorry I'm not trying to scare you! My niece, who is now a completely healthy 16yr old girl, was born 1lb 13oz at 28 weeks and people kept saying her mom must not have had as much pain during birth (idk why people were even focused on this matter honestly lol) and one day while we were there visiting, the doctor told her that childbirth will feel the same with a baby weighing 1lb 13oz as a baby who weighs 10lbs. He said no matter what we dilate to 10cm and it'll hurt the same/be just as hard but only up to about 10lbs.. Anymore then that he said would make some difference. So with that being said, I'm saying prayers that you get to give birth to a baby weighing no more then 10lbs! Hopefully ur genes will be enough to bring that birth weight down just a little bit! lol ;) I really wasn't telling you this to scare you.. I actually thought that info was interesting and when you mentioned 11+lb babies, it made me think of what the doctor said to us. If the doctor never told us this after my niece was born, I would have thought to this day that the size of the baby made a difference, for sure! Especially a 1lb 13oz baby compared to a 10 pounder, u know? So anyway, there's fun fact for the day! (Or second fun fact since I posted about the longest pregnancy ever in my last post haha)

I'm going to make a guess now on ur LOs birth weight.. I think s/he will weigh 9lbs 5oz.. I may need to change my guess by a couple of ounces down the Rd lol but since the sac was already measuring big, your theory of having a big baby boy or girl is showing to be true already! lol so that's my guess and I'm sticking to it!.. For now.. :haha:

I wonder if my temps are going to just look pretty sometimes for now on even without being pregnant because last month my temps def didn't look as good as this cycles but I def have a better rise then I EVER did in the past while TTC Alexia. This chart of mine has been pretty stable and staying up there. Usually I have at least a few little dips by now. I'm hoping they stay up there until at least 10-11dpo but we'll see.. Maybe I'll end up with a complete surprise miracle BFP! lol. With what we've already been through in the past, I'd be so shocked that idk if I'd even believe the test, honestly! Id need to use a bunch of brands, including CB wks estimator and go for betas before i let myself believe it. Plus I'd worry about ectopic so I'd have to go in around the time u did (Angela) to check for the sac in my uterus. I doubt this is going to happen, lol, just saying what if.. :)

That would be awesome, Mary!

Chelsey, what's going on with you?

Michelle, still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - just sitting here praying for a healthy, under 10 lb baby! Lol

Lol! I really hope I didn't scare u Angela!! Now I feel bad :(

One thing I know is that this is your healthy rainbow baby! No matter how big he or she is! lol

Well my temp dipped down some this AM and I'm cramping a little so AF will probably be here tomorrow :( ugh. I need to get on something for a longer LP. Maybe I'll try B vitamins. That's helped me lengthen my LP by a couple days in the past.. Hopefully it'll work again.

I think I'm going to stop temping for the next cycle or two so that hopefully enough time will pass for my LP to get longer. I feel like it's pointless to chart with a 9 day LP... Although I got an early BFP with Alexia, a majority of the time 9 days is too short for implantation to complete. Idk. So if AF arrives tomorrow as expected, I'll take a couple of cycles off from temping.

How's this mornings test looking, Michelle?

I'm sorry to hear that, Mary! I haven't done b vitamins lately since I've been on progesterone, but when I was doing them, they did seem to lengthen my LP too.

So I def think AF is on her way. Temp drop this morning combined with bfn. I'm okay though, just excited to (almost) be out of limbo and get to the next cycle.

We won't be doing fertility drugs this next cycle, but will be trying naturally if the timing works out! If not, we'll be back on the drugs in August!

In sorry to hear that Michelle :-( But I like your attitude! I've read a lot about women getting bfps during a natural cycle following a medicated cycle so ill be keeping my fingers crossed that your one of these lucky people :) Who knows, maybe we'll get a huge surprise and ur temp will spring back up tomorrow. I'm happy you'll have an answer by tomorrow either way though.

The one thing I'm going to continue doing next cycle is to keep taking the metformin, so who knows, maybe that will help? I've heard of women with pcos getting pregnant with it. I'm also going to just keep taking my prenatals, and may try the pineapple trick in the TWW.

I have seen metformin help many many women conceive and i definitely think it could help u too!

I hope you don't have a huge baby angela!

Michelle I'm sorry you feel that af is on the way. I hope your bfp comes soon.

I'm still holding out for a natural bfp for you mary. That would be awesome.

Afm, tomorrow I graduate from my RE. I get to see the baby for probably the last time for a while. I'm excited to see how much he has grown!

Yay! Congrats on graduating from your RE, Chelsey! I can't believe how much time has gone by already! I'm excited to see how much he's grown as well! :)

Have fun at your scan today!

I think AF will arrive today. I had another temp drop. In a way, I'm excited for a new cycle and to be out of the TWW limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->