Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

View attachment 955492
His head is on the left. His hands are by his face, it looks like he is rubbing his eyes, or trying to block us from seeing him. His feet are snuggled up so cute. She had a hard time getting a good picture because he is so crazy in there. He doesn't stop moving.

What do you ladies know about sex during early pregnancy with women who have recurrent pregnancy loss? My RE has told us that we might want to avoid it "as a precaution." I can't find anything that actually says that it's a risk, though. Obviously I'm not interested in doing anything that will endanger this pregnancy. So, I intend to wait until I can talk to the RE some more. I'm just wondering what you all have heard about it or read about it.

What do you ladies know about sex during early pregnancy with women who have recurrent pregnancy loss? My RE has told us that we might want to avoid it "as a precaution." I can't find anything that actually says that it's a risk, though. Obviously I'm not interested in doing anything that will endanger this pregnancy. So, I intend to wait until I can talk to the RE some more. I'm just wondering what you all have heard about it or read about it.

My RE said it's completely fine as long as your not spotting or showing any sign of risk. He said to just be easy while DTD. So as long as u tell Dh to go easy on you, you should be good. :thumbup: But at the same time maybe just don't do it TOO often. It sounds like everything's going great so far so I personally don't think it'd hurt any. The reasoning behind not bding tho is because when a woman has an orgasm, it can cause the uterus to contract but still, I'm sure your LO is snug enough at this point.

Oh cool! Your baby graduated from a nerd to a battleship peg! :haha: I can't get enough of that ticker!

Honestly, I would hold off. I know a lot of women with recurrent miscarriages are put on pelvic rest. I'm putting myself on a self-imposed pelvic rest for the first trimester the next time I get pregnant.

So I'm on 11dpo and still no AF! I thought for sure that AF would be here yesterday or the day before. Fx she waits a couple more days! :)

Yay, Mary! Great news.

AF arrived today, so onto this cycle of no fertility drugs! Anyone have any tips for trying naturally to give us the best chances? Supplements, timing tips, etc.?

I like DHEA but I'm an older mom with low ovarian reserve. I was taking it for about 3 months when I got this BFP.

Angela, how much did you take each day? I think my prenatal has some, but I'm not sure how much.

I was taking 50 mg a day. Most prenatals don't have DHEA. Many have DHA, tough. I'm not sure if you are confusing the two. DHA is an omega supplement. DHEA positively affects your hormonal structure to improve egg quality.

Yay, Mary! Great news.

AF arrived today, so onto this cycle of no fertility drugs! Anyone have any tips for trying naturally to give us the best chances? Supplements, timing tips, etc.?

My biggest tip would be to just make sure u BD every 2-3 days because you aren't sure as to when ur going to O since its non medicated, right? And I think you probably automatically do anything else I can think of at the moment. If I think of any other tips I'll let you know ;)

The last time my temps basically went flat like it is right now was during my BFP cycle, lol. But I am cramping BAD today so I have a feeling AF will arrive by tomorrow. I'm hoping I can at least make it til then for an 11 day LP. Fx!

Oh and Michelle, are u still planning on staying on the metformin for this cycle as well?

Oh yeah and anther thing, Angela's right about it being DHA and not DHEA in prenatals. I read a study about women who took DHEA for egg health and it did wonders for a lot of them compared to the group of women who were not taking DHEA. I actually bought a bottle awhile back but then I got my tubal DX so I never ended up trying them. I'd def look into it for you though!

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely look into. And I'll be using opks too, so hopefully I can see when o time is getting close.

Mary, could the cramping be uterus stretching cramping? :) I'm hoping for you!

That's funny, Michelle. I sent Mary a message earlier about my cramping uterus! Every once in a while it feels like I'm doing a dang crunch out of nowhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->