Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I will be interested to see what your temp does tomorrow too. I hope you don't O until CD14+. It would be nice to see you consistently on a nice, healthy cycle!

I'm hoping the same as you, Angela! I would love to keep Oing no earlier then CD14, especially since I ALWAYS Oed between CD11-12 while TTC Alexia. Maybe Oing later will do the trick. I honestly do wonder if my tube spasmed and has been open or if the serrapeptase enzymes worked because of both what my RE said about it looking "normal" before IVF and because I've read a lot lately about it taking 1-2 years on average for women with one tube and ovary to conceive and I was just barely over that 2yr make but I didn't time BD properly for the first few months either so idk, maybe I could've fallen pregnant naturally before if my eggs took a little more time to mature and other factors like that. Idk, just a thought! I'm VERY happy that we did IVF even if we could've conceived naturally if we tried a little longer, just because of Alexia. I couldn't imagine life without her so everything def worked out as it should have last time and I know it'll work out the way it should this time too. That's a big reason I'm not full on jumping into TTC this time.. I don't want to feel AS disappointed if it can't happen for us again. As much as I'd LOVE to have another, I'm happy with our little family as it is. But of course I'd feel so incredibly blessed to be able to add just 1 more sometime before Alexia's 2 1/2-3yrs. Fx for the future! Maybe my tube will work some magic for us :) Anywhoo, here's to the future and hopefully Michelle's BFP cycle! :) :) :)

Angela, this is the most progress you've had in pregnancy while TTC this time around, right? If so, congrats on that! :) I know this LO is your rainbow! S/he looks perfect already! When will u have another scan?

Next scan is Thursday. I can't wait! Last time, baby stopped growing at 6+1 and we never saw a steady heartbeat. So, my 7 week scan with a healthy bean and a healthy heartbeat makes this the most successful pregnancy. I'm so eager to see my little bean again. I'll be 8+4 on Thursday. So, I'm hoping DH and I will see the LO moving! I'm so eager that I'm beside myself!

Mary, you have frozen embryos right? I know it's much cheaper to do a frozen transfer. When we are ready for another baby, it will cost around 3000.

Mary, you have frozen embryos right? I know it's much cheaper to do a frozen transfer. When we are ready for another baby, it will cost around 3000.

I do but we aren't positive about using them, sadly. It breaks both of our hearts thinking of those little beans not being used but as u know, we weren't able to use DHs swimmers so if we were to do IVF again, we'd be using his because his treatment and everything would be way done and over with by then. We just didn't have time for the treatment last time because my good insurance would've been shut off before we could get it all done. It all worked out perfectly though and I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to Alexia but if we were to have another, especially paying for it all out of pocket, we'd like to use his swimmers. He has SUPER sperm, no joke lol so I know he'd love to use it, Although he doesn't care either way. He loves Alexia all the same. I personally would prefer to use his swimmers though and that's why I'm hoping so badly that we end up with a natural miracle pregnancy before even having to embark on another full round of IVF. A girl can hope! :)

Angela I can't wait to see your LO again either! Thursday's only 4 days away! :) yay! I'm sure s/he will be moving around in there like crazy! (Unless it's a lazy day for your LO! lol) Can't wait to see the new pics!

Totally makes sense, Mary about not wanting to get too focused on ttc. That being said, I do hope you get a natural BFP! It's nice to just be more relaxed and casual about it though. Even though I'm doing opks, temping, and DH and I are going to try to get timing right, because I'm not doing a medicated cycle, I feel very relaxed!

I'd love to get a surprise BFP, but I know as long as my colposcopy results come back fine, knowing we'll go back to medicated cycles next month makes me feel confident my BFP will happen soon, even if it takes a few months!

So I was right.. My temps dipped back down today. Way down, actually. Maybe O will be today. I do have fertile CM but as of now it's just watery and usually I have a few days of watery and then EW so hopefully I have another couple of days before O. I need to try and BD 1 of the 2 days leading up to O. Somethings telling me I'll O on day 16 like the past couple of months so we'll just have to BD tonight and CD 14... And maybe more..lol :)

I'm really annoyed. I suddenly started having contraction type sensations late last night that have lasted into today. I realize that they are very likely just uterine stretching but my RE told me to call with any concerns. His nurse is a total bitch, though, who blew me off like she always does and hasn't even called me back. It's not like it took me 2 days to get a dr ordered progesterone script called in by this bitch. Or rather it's exactly like that! This woman does not care about patients.

Ugh, they the worst angela. I'm sorry she sucks as a person. You would think she would be more considerate being she is in a line of business that requires that. Is there any way you can speak to your Dr and make a complaint?

I am going to make a complaint. I've been through too much with this woman. I called back and finally caught her. So, I have an appt to go in and get checked out tomorrow afternoon.

My appt is more than 5 hours away. I'm so nervous.

Ugh! Angela, I just wrote a long rant about ur nurse and then it erased on me! I can't stand when that happens!!!

I'll jump ahead... In the meantime to help u feel better, I had TONS of cramping in pregnancy, especially during first tri. I can't even count the number of times that I had both DH and I in a panick because I was so sure something was wrong but thankfully I always had an appt or scan within a day or two so I didn't have to worry for long before I found out everything was perfect in there. I truly think everything will be just fine today but I also completely understand why you'd want to see your doctor ASAP. Unless someone's been through fertility issues, they don't realize that our worrying doesn't just stop after concieving.. They go on and on until we have our LOs in our arms. That's why that stupid nurse needs to learn this shit if she's going to be any good at what she does! We don't have the patience to wait and see what's going on after everything we've been through! Ugh! So yeah, cramping is super common in early pregnancy so TRY not to think the worst. As you said, it's probably just stretching of your uterus. I'd get pretty strong cramps at times too. Scary ones. And thankfully they weren't caused by anything bad and that gives me lots of hope that your cramps are caused from the same thing mine were. I'll say a prayer for you and I'll be stalking for an update! Good luck Hun! :hugs:

Heart rate solid at 171! 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Yay! Glad everything is going so well, Angela! I'm so happy for you!!!

Gives me hope that my healthy baby is right around the corner too. :)

Thanks ladies. I've been "graduated" to the OB. I have my intake appt next Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->