Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, looks like you probably Oed with that nice temp jump!

No O here yet. I bet it happens today. I'm gonna try to get in one more BD session with DH!

With your temp dip & positive OPK, I'm betting O is today for you as well, Michelle! :) Fx for a nice temp rise tomorrow!

And I agree that I'm probably 1dpo today. FF tried telling me that I Oed on CD12 but once I took away one fake temp that I entered, it went away. It was dotted lines any how so I'm sure it would've changed tomorrow but it just didn't even make sense, even with that other temp lol.

How is everyone doing? I hope I Oed on Saturday! That would make my timing really good.

Hope everyone has a great week!

I was going to say it looks like ur 2dpo to me too, Michelle! :) That's kinda cool how both of our 1 & 2dpo temps were the same as the other lol. I'm crossing my fingers very tight for you! You def got plenty of BDing in! :thumbup: Can't wait for test time!! Fx fx fx!

Looking good michelle!! I'll be stalking!!!

My migraines have been extremely excruciating for the last week. I called in and got a prescription and it stopped working. Friday night was so bad I couldn't move, I called the midwife on call and she was concerned so told me to go into the ER. I had a CT done with dye to check for blood clots and it came back normal as well as my blood work. Pain meds aren't helping. They lower the pain but don't take it away, so now I have to follow up with a neurologist, but just found out they don't have an opening until September 30th.

Thank you ladies for the nice welcome!! I will be more then happy to post my pictures of my OPK's and BFN OR BFP pics!! You all seem like a happy and caring group and I'm excited to be apart of this group.... I'm currently CD 7, I'm hoping my cycle will normalize and go back to being 28 CD, and not 37 😡 the DH and I been BDing every other day, and once I'm in my fertile window every day (and sometimes we sneak in another quicky...lol) I'm really hoping to have another baby!!!! If I don't conceive in the next 5 months, I will be s Hercules for an HSG (I had one for to confirm placement of the Essure, and hurt 😩)

I'm so excited to share all the news, good or bad :)

Amy, that's my plan as well. Since we believe my tube is blocked, we're waiting about 5 months and going for a repeat HSG and hoping and praying we'll see due flowing through this time! I have a little feeling my tube spasmed or maybe the enzymes I was taking to eat up scar tissue did the trick.. You never know! And with BDing every other day, I bet you'll concieve pretty quick! Fx! You certainly will have BDed enough in ur fertile window! Did you have to try for long with your first two?

my first was a surprise, and my second was planned but I did not use OPK or temp, or anything and within 3 months we conceived. I feel like this time will be different because of the surgery I had on my tubes to reverse ensure. I'm also taking fertility aid, and Serrapeptase in hopes for early conception and prevent scar tissue from forming. fingers crossed!

Looking good michelle!! I'll be stalking!!!

My migraines have been extremely excruciating for the last week. I called in and got a prescription and it stopped working. Friday night was so bad I couldn't move, I called the midwife on call and she was concerned so told me to go into the ER. I had a CT done with dye to check for blood clots and it came back normal as well as my blood work. Pain meds aren't helping. They lower the pain but don't take it away, so now I have to follow up with a neurologist, but just found out they don't have an opening until September 30th.

Ugh, that sucks! Is there anything they can do before then?

Fx for you, Mary and Amy!

Yesterday and today I've been feeling a little achiness on my left side, so I bet that's the side I ovulated from, which is exciting to me, because I feel like it's been on the right more the last few times.

Amy, serrapeptase is what I took while TTC #2 and although we ended up doing IVF, my doctor said my tube looked "normal" when he performed my SHG (like an HSG) right before IVF and I don't know what he meant by that but maybe the serrapeptase worked for me? Fx! I've seen it work for many others and I'll be praying it heals any scar tissue u may have as well!

Fx Michelle!!!!!

I've been having crazy cramping over the last 3days and my TWW temps are pretty low compared to my past few cycles so I'm almost wondering if I had failed O or whatever and AF is going to arrive early..? Idk. But Alls I do know is this cramping needs to stop ASAP! Maybe it's constipation.. Seeing as I'm always having issues with that! Ugh!

Chelsey and Angela, I just saw they came out with new pregnancy gummys made specifically for constipation. I thought I'd let u know because if I saw them when I was pregnant with Alexia, I would've snatched them up in a heartbeat! lol

I saw that, Mary! It looks like they have a whole line of pregnancy symptom natural aids. I'm going to have to check them out!

Did anyone see in the news this new Ava product? It's like a fertility fitbit. Very interesting.

There is a theory about your heart rate when you ovulate and when your pregnant. There is a thread that talks about the fitbit in first tri. Super crazy stuff!

I'll have to look into those natural remedies. My constipation is the worst!

I think it's called trunatal if I'm not mistaken.

I believe Angela is right about the brand. I'll text you when I see the commercial next before I forget the brand again lol. But I'm pretty positive Angela got it :thumbup:

Happy 14 weeks Chelsey! I just realized it was Wednesday! My weeks changed on a Wednesday while pregnant with Alexia too so it's easy for me to remember when another week has passed for you :) It's still so crazy to me how much so many things in our IVF cycles/pregnancies are so similar to one another!

My OB intake is tomorrow. I won't even get to see the OB, though. They will schedule my first appt. I hope it's soon. I'm a little over 9 weeks. So, it's almost time for my genetic screening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->