Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

OMG Angela!! I just saw ur beautiful baby pic!! Yay! Congratulations hun!!! So happy for u guys!

Idk how but EVERYTIME there is big news, I happen to have a few minutes to come on and say hi. It's like something's telling me "hey! Go on BnB, there's an announcement!" Lol. It happened recently with Michelle's BFP too.

Angela - Congrats on your lil doll she's so sweet.

AFM: CD1 here, feeling like crap but I have an HSG next Friday so hopefully there's good luck with that.

Congrats Angela! She is beautiful!

Michelle, how is everything going? Any symptoms?

Looking forward to an update, Michelle!

AFM - I'm going to get one of these for the three lady loves of my life (my daughters Paige, Rain, and Bella). I'm not sure whether to go with Bella or Bellamy for the inscription. Keep in mind that Paige and Rain are actually the older girls' middle names. That's what they go by, though. By that theory, it should be Bella (what she goes by). Also, Bella is closer in length to Paige and Rain. Bellamy is such a beautiful name, though . . . So, I'm seeking input.

Attachments

• IMG_5292.jpg
    IMG_5292.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks ladies! I've decided to go with Bella. Speaking of Bella . . . First night home!

Attachments

• IMG_5293.jpg
    IMG_5293.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
She's adorable!

Also.. I'm doing well. Saw baby twice this week. Heart rate is in the 170s. Had my first official prenatal appointment yesterday. Doc recommended genetic screening since I'll be 35 when this babe is born. Gotta see what insurance covers though!

Exhaused.

How are you doing Michelle?

Angela how is Bella?

Gage is doing great, he is huge lol. He will be 6 weeks on Tuesday! His 4 week check up he was 10 1/2 lbs. this morning I stepped on the scale with and without him and he is close to 11 lbs 9 ozs! He is pushing himself up by his arms in tummy time already, but has been lifting his head since the night he was born!

Bella is doing well, but she did contract a staff infection on her shoulder somehow. :shrug: the Dr has her on oral and topical antibiotics and it seems to be healing very quickly. At her two week appointment, she had just barely passed her birth weight of 6 lbs 12 ozs. She weighed 6 lbs 14 ozs. She is going through a massive growth spurt right now, though. Child can't stop eating! :haha:

AFM - I'm feeling pretty good but I'm still bleeding more than I'd like for two and a half weeks out (sorry for TMI). I'm going to call my OB tomorrow just to make sure it's okay. I'm also having some lactation issues. I just don't think I'm producing much. We've been supplelementing with formula which I think is both keeping her from starving and exacerbating the problem. So, I'm going to call a lactation consultant tomorrow too.

I hope the LC can help Angela, we had to see one too because Gage has a slight tongue tie. It's slight enough that as long as he is gaining they won't cut it. It did cause my nipples to crack and bleed and I had to turn to nipple shields, but now we are having an issue weaning off of those but I'm not too concerned about it!

It's official! I'm producing almost no milk. I've got a couple strategies to try, but they think it's my age. So, we will likely just be bottle feeding. Oh well.

On another note, DH and I have decided to NTNP from here on out. The likelihood of another blessing is small, but we figured it isn't our place to question his will now!

How amazing is that Michelle! Congrats ! Do you have a name picked out?

Gage turned two months yesterday, I can't believe that time has flown so fast! He had his vaccines and it was awful. We spent the rest of the day snuggling on the couch!

Awww he's such a cutie!

No, no names yet. We're starting a list, but didn't want to think too much about it until we knew if it's a boy or girl. Our plan is to narrow it down, and maybe even come up with our favorite, but not decide for sure until the baby is born.

Michael- congrats on the baby girl!

Chelsey - he's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"