TEAM BIG FAT ME to B-F-P!

Pleaase can I join? I am currently weighing in at 19st 10lb (276lb). Ideally I really need to lose about 8 stone but if I can lose 4 we will start ttc then. I am going to be starting Slim Fast on monday so here's to a new start.

Start weight: 276lb
Goal weight: 220lb
Weight lost: 0lb

Good luck everyone x x

Hi girls, I lost my 45lbs about 8 years ago and have kept it off since. GOOD LUCK!!!! You can do this!!!

WELCOME BEC!!!
and THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ALISS! SO ENCOURAGING!

Welcome Bec! Lets do this :thumbup:
Thats awesome Aliss! Great inspiration for me :thumbup:
I need to make a weightloss ticker, but embarrassing for all BNB to see - but maybe I need it too keep myself on track!

EDITED: done it!

@TWIN! I was so open with everyone! I was like... I weigh 308 pounds and im humiliated. I figured if i told as many people as I could, then I couldnt back out!

I dont think I could do that to anyone but family and close friends, I would want the ground the swallow me up just mentioning my weight. I love having an online support group :D

lol thats what i wanted... I also let everyone possible know that Im changing my lifestyle... do you have my fitness pal? its wonderful

IM IN! I am 165 right now and want to be 125-130. Im a 5'3. When I got married 2.5 years ago i was 135 and looked good then! I was also 182 pounds when i delievered on 9.10.11! Most came off but need a real change now! Good luck ladies! Does anyone watch The Biggest Losser? I am addicted

Do you all mind if I join you? I am 12 weeks postpartum and my weight has settled around 228 lb. This is 8 lb over my pre-pregnancy weight and almost 80 lb over where I'd like to be! My goal is 150 (BMI 25), which I haven't seen since high school. My primary motivation for losing weight right now is to prepare to conceive my #2 since I struggled with TTC #1 and with my pregnacy. PCOS and prediabetes before pregnancy caused me to have a bad case of gestational diabetes and I don't want to go there again if I don't have to. My secondary motivation is, of course, to look and feel fantastic!

Welcome!
Candace, I'm a total Biggest loser fan! We've started watching it on Netflix, so we're on season 3 right now. We just bought the game for Wii and are doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with my family. Our first weigh in is on Sunday, so I'm hoping for a big number!

Kdea,
I'm right there with you! PCOS, insulin resistance which has caused me to have 3 miscarriages. Now I'm losing weight so I can conceive my next child, and all the health benefits of course. I need to lose a minimum of 25lbs before we start TTC. South Beach Diet and Chiral Balance is what my doctor recommended for me (and all others with PCOS). Today is day 3 for me on SBD and day 4 on CB, feeling great! I'll know at my Sunday weigh in how much I've lost!

Welcome!

All this biggest loser talk has got me lined up with some shows to watch, I'm getting the complete seasons as I've only seen one. Might watch it while I ride my exercise bike instead of sitting on my bum :thumbup:

Kdea,
I'm right there with you! PCOS, insulin resistance which has caused me to have 3 miscarriages. Now I'm losing weight so I can conceive my next child, and all the health benefits of course. I need to lose a minimum of 25lbs before we start TTC. South Beach Diet and Chiral Balance is what my doctor recommended for me (and all others with PCOS). Today is day 3 for me on SBD and day 4 on CB, feeling great! I'll know at my Sunday weigh in how much I've lost!

I have never heard of Chiral Balance...will be spending my evening researching!

I totally forgot this was here!

I've been eating 1200 calories a day. Mostly veggies, brown rice, fruit smoothies and skinless chicken breast. Everything is going great. I've really only had water to drink. I'm really hoping that this makes a difference!

I'm hoping the Zumba will build up my exercise tolerance, and I can go back to the gym next week.

So, I reweighed after my first post since it had been a while and my actual starting weight is 228. Weighed in today as my official weekly weigh in and I've lost 1.6lb this week! It's a good start, especially since I didn't really fully commit this past week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->