TEAM BIG FAT ME to B-F-P!

I lost 4 pounds this week! :happydance:

I'm super excited! I plan on adding the gym to my routine next week too, so I'm hoping that will help!

I have lost 2lbs this week! Gym starts tomorrow with Zoey on connected to me and then stroller for running! She needs a fit mommy! :)

I was down 1kg (2.2lbs) on my weigh-in on Friday! :happydance: Still have to update my ticker lol

Wow! Sounds like everyone's doing great! I had my first official weigh in on our family's "Biggest Loser" challenge. I won!:happydance:
I lost 6 lbs this week! :wohoo: Hubby lost 7 lbs, but he's bigger than me, so my percentage was higher. :haha: My percentage lost was 2.46% and his was 2.15%
I really need to focus on working out at least 5 days this week, that was my problem this past week. :blush:

Mom2mmcjg - 6lb in one week is huge! Congrats to everyone on their weight loss this week!

Wow! Lots of weight loss for this team! We are doing fabulous!

I went to the gym today, and I feel great! Might do some Zumba later too!

Had my weigh in today (Sat 19th) im down a total of 8.4kg (18lbs 8 oz)! I had a fair few stuff ups this week, so it was a major shock I lost anything at all!

With the front page you should add a combined weightloss at the bottom for the group, that would be awesome to see!

I lost another pound this week, so I am down 5 total. I think that's pretty good for 2 weeks :). I can't wait to see smaller and smaller numbers!

I also love the idea of having a total weight loss on the first page!

Sorry ive been MIA... very busy week. anyways, EVERYTHING IS UPDATED!!! I love the idea with the weight loss at the bottom its been added!

YAY! Hopefully soon we could have lost a whole person in weight between us :haha:

I'm coming up to my 10kg (22lbs) weightloss soon - and when I hit it I'm going to find something that weighs 10kg and take a pic. I'll add it to my collection of the "OMFG fat photo, and my progression pics". Gives me some more motivation :thumbup:

Got into my hubby's car this arvy and I noticed a difference in the fit of the seatbelt already, only a little but made me happy! Just sharing my excitement about the little goals lol.

SD made some pillsbury cinnamon rolls. I ended up having 2 :S. But I included it in my calories. It just sucks cause I can't eat anything else tonight.

HI GIRLS:flower: CAN I PLEASE JOIN YOUR GROUP? A LITTLE ABOUT ME..... I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE 64 LBS FROM THIS POINT OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE LOST 10 BUT I REALLY NEED TO GET WITH IT. I AM DOING LOW CARB I TOO HAVE PCOS. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR A YEAR AND 7 MONTHS. I DID GET PREGNANT IN AUGUST (2ND ROUND OF CLOMID) BUT UNFORTUNATELY MC. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DO CLOMID AGAIN. I FEEL AND MY DOCTOR THAT IF I CAN LOSE EVEN 10 MORE THEN I CAN REGULATE MY CYCLES. I'M TRYING NOT TO FOCUS ON THE 64 LB NUMBER FOR NOW I WOULD BE THRILLED TO LOSE 15LBS. CURRENT WEIGHT IS 214. SO THAT WOULD PUT ME IN THE 100'S. I WOULD LOVE THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM YOU GALS. AND WOULD LOVE TO OFFER Y'ALL THE SAME.

Grr...ended the week at a .6lb loss for a grand total of 2.2lb. I was watching the scale drop earlier in the week and then it went up again. A combination of eating too much too late (even though I stuck with my calories) and water fluctuations, I think. I'm going to try desperately hard to stay off of the scale this week until Saturday, but I think I'll fail! Great job to everyone on their weight loss this week!

jkb11 - welcome and good luck with your weight loss and your quest for a BFP. PCOS sucks, but healthy eating and losing even a little bit of weight will help tremendously!

Thanks Kdea:flower: So I am starting today with being very strict with my carbs. trying to cut out all breads that is what has been holding me back i feel. I had limited my bread consumption but I thought cutting out my potatoes would do it but it didnt work well enough. Do y'all have a set day you all weigh in on?
Grr...ended the week at a .6lb loss for a grand total of 2.2lb. I was watching the scale drop earlier in the week and then it went up again. A combination of eating too much too late (even though I stuck with my calories) and water fluctuations, I think. I'm going to try desperately hard to stay off of the scale this week until Saturday, but I think I'll fail! Great job to everyone on their weight loss this week!

jkb11 - welcome and good luck with your weight loss and your quest for a BFP. PCOS sucks, but healthy eating and losing even a little bit of weight will help tremendously!

jkb11 said:
Thanks Kdea So I am starting today with being very strict with my carbs. trying to cut out all breads that is what has been holding me back i feel. I had limited my bread consumption but I thought cutting out my potatoes would do it but it didnt work well enough. Do y'all have a set day you all weigh in on?

Welcome! I personally weigh in on Fridays :).

I went to the gym today and burned 450 calories! I'm hoping I can make it to an hour on the elliptical next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->