Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning ladies,

PK I really hope the witch stays away for you hun. If she doesnt then I hope you get yout IUI treatment ASAP:hugs:

China, puppy and Jenny lots of :dust: for testing!

morning caz, poppy and puppycat :hi: nice and sunny again :)

Tink where are you what time is lunch? I will text you soon if you dont reply on here:winkwink:

:wave: morning girls:flower: ive just been stalking as nothing to report here really, just a growing bump and kicks:haha:
sorry to hear about your friend poppy :cry: thats soooo sad..xx:hugs:
hope all other ding dongs are well:wave: xx

Morning Coral and MC :happydance:

Nice to see you MC :kiss:

Coral enjoy your lunch with Tink :hugs:

Weather crap here so dunno what im doing today, just watching korben wreck the lounge with balls and bricks atm :dohh: arghhh was so nice and clean in here 2 mins ago x

i stalk every day, just dont have much to say really :haha: sooooo unlike me:haha:
im in double figures tomorrow, starting to get a bit scared now...getting close, my sisters SIL was induced on monday...nothing happening...update 4 hours ago.."still waiting" i wanna see baby!!!!!!!!!!! so impatient arent i..:rofl:

MC good luck for SIL keep us updated :happydance: yes very unlike you to be this quiet :haha:

ok someone asked my why im not breast feeding...all i could say was "it wasnt for me" that sounds like a bad excuse...might give it a go...:shrug: but i need details,,all ding dongs that have done it or even tried breast feeding...I NEED DETAILS!!!! :haha: xx

I always thought breast feeding was more demanding and you constantly had your boob out, also how are you ment to know if they're getting enough? :wacko:

Thats why ive never entertained it or tbh fancied a baby sucking away on my boob lol i am ticklish there and dont fancy the sore nipples that everyone seems to get. So deffo bottle for me x

hi MC congrats on 100 days!

I did try to BF the kids but wasn't successful. I'm trying again though. I think I wasn't patient enough and it was tricky try to get baby to latch on they did latch on after trying but I found it a struggle each time and ended up giving in to formula. I'm determined to try again though even if its just a few weeks/months. Good luck its worth a try.

thats what im thinking poppy.....but also agree with coral..:dohh: maybe ill have formula in and give it a go...at least for a few days/weeks?? will research on it i think...thanx xx

MC I BF Laura for about 3 weeks, in the end I had to give up because she lost over 10% of her body weight (like Poppy said, you don't kno how much they're getting) and she really made my nips sore :(

We then put her on formula.

I'd definitely try it again because the first few days have a lot of nutrients and antibodies etc but I won't put so much pressure on myself this time if it doesn't work xx

ok what about expressing all that good stuff in the first few days...and bottle feeding the baby it..:shrug: that way baby gets breast milk but not direct from :holly: that the chickens way out?? :haha:

That would work - it doesn't matter if you bottle feed, baby's still getting ths good stuff :)

Ive also read some womens milk dont come in for days after the birth :wacko: so what happens there if they wanna BF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->