Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

yep yink...thats my yesterday pic lol..dont know about blooming...blooming massive!!!!!:haha:
<----------

and enough about the cup cakes!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one!!!!!!!!!!!:brat::brat::haha:

No I didn't know it was cancelled, I lost the invite so emailed Charlie to get the address again and he told me. No probs! I'm just glad you got to have your shower x

MC, there's nothing about you that's massive. You have a good sized bump TRUE, but that's all. The rest of you model perfect! No fair :rofl: would you like my tree trunk legs? I don't want them anymore :haha: x

What date will that be PC, sure you won't bow under peer pressure? :haha: Were good at that here :winkwink: :haha: x

Nope I'm not sure I won't give in, tbh I don't need much persuading :blush:

I have no idea really, LMP 22-May so if it's 27 days (like last cycle) it'd be 19th but I have had 29day cycles mostly plus I didn't ov until CD16 so who knows!!

yeah MC your bump isnt massive but a nice size, love the new avatar pic.

Oh ok Tink glad it got sorted would of been a pain showing up on the wrong day aye?

Puppy cat yes when are you testing?

Morning :flower:

Coral those cakes look amazing, glad you had a lovely day :hugs:

Tink and MC love your avatar piccies and agree MC you look fantastic sweetie not huge. Tink i guess thats your last piccy now before Lilyanne arrives?

Puppycat you gotta test before af due :winkwink::haha:

Jenny huge hugs and your not out yet missy :kiss:

thanx :flower:'s...feel huge...but ill take your word for it that im ok!:haha:
nope, coral...the pram i liked,OH dont!!!!!!:growlmad: he gonna have to decide soon...wont be here in time at this rate!!!!!!!! fecking men:dohh:

Think my bladder is fecked :cry: and im guessing its gonna get worse when im bigger... going to have to talk to my consultant dont think im going to get away with a natural delivery without another prolapse. Not good. blahhhhhhh

are you having "leaks"? i have been having a few lately too...i do kegals daily! wtf is Rhys doing to my bladder:growlmad:...you not normally online on a sunday, not going to Duhrum(sp) this weekend poppy:hugs:

No going tomorrow instead, Its happened 3 times now when ive woken up with a full bladder as im walking to the bathroom i leak a little Ugh! I had a procedure done when i was 26 for a prolapse maybe cos i had the other 3 boys on top of each other. Forgot what operation was call began with a C but its like a hammock or sling that held my bladder up and it was a big operation.. they went through my front passage and my abdomen to lift bladder up. I remember my consultant back then saying id not be able to have anymore babies the natural way, but my consultant with korben said id be fine :shrug: but after korben ive always had a weak bladder.

:hi: girls hope your all good well oh on the xbox son gone fishing and i am doing dinner well ff has put my o in woopp 3 dpo x x x

awww poppy..hope you be ok...just another thing to add to the many joys of motherhood!..:dohh:

:wave::hi: ladies,

Coral, glad you had a wondeful shower, those cake do look delish:flower:

Jenny,Puppy, Caz FX for you girls!!

MC,Poppy, Tink hiya:hi:

asfm, AF is on the way...its going to suck being on a business trip and having AF. Oh well, what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->