Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

It looks pink to me, i was like that thinking evaps but kept getting lines but not with FMU... piddle tonight lol im excited :happydance:

piddle :haha: love it!

Yeh I wanna see a dark line NOW! Why does it take so damn long???? :rofl:

I wanna POAS but it's stupidly early for me!!!

Wont get a dark line on an IC till maybe 17/18 dpo.... you could of only inplanted yesterday.

I will do an ic at half 9 girls and my frer tomorrow am, til then i am in limbo lol
BF?.... to be continued lol x

Im not here in the morning grrrr will have to pinch a PC for 5 minutes lol then celebrate :winkwink:

Awww i so hope we are celebrating, i couldn't help but tell DH now im convinced it's all going to end in disappointment. He doesn't think there is anything to see on the tests :-(
Is it just me or is time going to slow tonight!? x

Yup there's definitely something there hun x

DH just brought me home an ice cream awwwwwwwwww :cloud9:

Thanks Caz, FX!

No i only have 1 Poppy lol Should i use it tonight or be sensible and wait til tomorrow morning? Or i could keep my wee at half 9 til i see what the ic looks like then if it looks gd use the frer lol I am driving myself crazy!!! x

If you'd of had 2 i would of said use one :haha: but you dont so IC it is lol

Well i poas cos i couldn't hold it in anymore (nerves) and it was bfn (just a shadowy grey line) got my DH to poas too and looks like he is pregnant lol
Think i have a dodgy batch of ic's :-( i have a gut feeling that it is not going to be this cycle but i will widdle on my frer in the am anyway as i will be 12dpo so surely if i was preg then it would show by then n if not i can start to look forward to next cycle x

Dont get down hearted your wee be diluted more now anyways, just wait till tomorrow with frer... i be shocked if you dont get a line :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Poppy i will try keep some PMA and let you all know first thing in am how i get on x

Hey Jen, I won't party but I def see a faint pink line on your tests. I'm not surprised that the one tonight didn't show though. Save your frer for the morning and hopefully we will celebrate then!:hugs: even when I got a line on my frer the ic was still really hard to see. Dh never saw the line on my frer either like poppy said they are useless!:haha:

:hugs: I had a lot of trouble with my batch of IC's this time - I did one just after AF left to see what came up and guess what?! I was pregnant too :haha:

:dust: for FRER in the morning xxx

Jenny,

I think I see something on the bottom test fx'd that this is it for you can't wait to see the frer in the am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->