Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just been laughing at the Buddies thread, we sound like sex starved ladies going on about how many times we going to jump our OH's, glad mine dont come on here :haha:

Any other ladies charting? I need to know if it matters starting it 4 days late just want to make sure this colds gone ( actually think its an excuse so i can read up more) lol your not even allowed to sit up to take your temp either with what ive read so far, just lie on your back x

poppy, everything i've found says you should start temping on cd1. i started on cd2. eh...i saw in another thread on here somewhere last week that some ladies were asking this and the general response was starting on cd2 should not affect it negatively.

i can't find anything that says you should NOT temp while sick...everything just says it will make your temp higher if you are charting and sick. :dohh: (no?? really??) :haha:

i guess what i like about fertilityfriend is that their experts/programs do all the analysing for you. you just have to put in the info. i would just make a note if you're sick on that day to explain why your temp is higher than it should be, but i think you should start first thing tomorrow hun... :winkwink:

Just been laughing at the Buddies thread, we sound like sex starved ladies going on about how many times we going to jump our OH's, glad mine dont come on here :haha:

Any other ladies charting? I need to know if it matters starting it 4 days late just want to make sure this colds gone ( actually think its an excuse so i can read up more) lol your not even allowed to sit up to take your temp either with what ive read so far, just lie on your back x

poppy, everything i've found says you should start temping on cd1. i started on cd2. eh...i saw in another thread on here somewhere last week that some ladies were asking this and the general response was starting on cd2 should not affect it negatively.

i can't find anything that says you should NOT temp while sick...everything just says it will make your temp higher if you are charting and sick. :dohh: (no?? really??) :haha:

i guess what i like about fertilityfriend is that their experts/programs do all the analysing for you. you just have to put in the info. i would just make a note if you're sick on that day to explain why your temp is higher than it should be, but i think you should start first thing tomorrow hun... :winkwink:

Thanks for that sweetie i will start it in the morning :flower: Hope i dont mess up :hugs:

I am sick I've had a cold for going on 3 weeks and my temps are wacky but I'm still temping and going to see if Fertility Friend catches when I O...plus of course I'm using my OPK's just to make certain! GL and FX for everyone.....I shall O on or around the 27th so I shall be testing October 9th or around there :) BABYDUST EVERYONE!!!

Aww GL sweetheart I am FX for all of us this go around....I haven't been on much lately as I've gotten discouraged and figure the "less I try" the more likely I shall get a BFP! I'm trying to keep my mind on other things I kind of got lazy :) haha...well I am here and will be waiting and watching everyones testing and going crazy :) I can't wait!!!!

Aww GL sweetheart I am FX for all of us this go around....I haven't been on much lately as I've gotten discouraged and figure the "less I try" the more likely I shall get a BFP! I'm trying to keep my mind on other things I kind of got lazy :) haha...well I am here and will be waiting and watching everyones testing and going crazy :) I can't wait!!!!

Welcome Andrea! :flower: i hope you feel better real soon! fx and :dust: to you too!!:hugs:

Arghhhhh just been reading todays BFP announcements :cry: i really shouldnt go over there.... does anyone else do that? or is it just me :dohh:

Hope u ladies dont mind if I join you. I am due to O next week sometime. Hopefully early next week. I'm feeling pretty sick right now. My daughter just got over a cold and I think she passed it to me. Baby dust to us all!

Hope u ladies dont mind if I join you. I am due to O next week sometime. Hopefully early next week. I'm feeling pretty sick right now. My daughter just got over a cold and I think she passed it to me. Baby dust to us all!

Awww welcome over sweetie, yes think colds are going around i just gave it to my OH :haha:

You charting or using OPK's to help Doingit4us?

welcome newbies.....the more the merrier....:happydance: i havent been on announcements i think i may go check it out now

I hope you ladies don't mind if I join. I will be testing October 21st (if I can hold out that long). On CD1 of month 3 and TTC #1. I am 28 and DH is 29. Came off bcp 3 months ago so hoping October is THE month :)

Arghhhhh just been reading todays BFP announcements :cry: i really shouldnt go over there.... does anyone else do that? or is it just me :dohh:

I do this all the time. And after I ask the same thing... WHY?! But it is sort of addicting and sometimes nice when there is a "here's what we did different this cycle..."

welcome newbies.....the more the merrier....:happydance: i havent been on announcements i think i may go check it out now

I just been on more because looks like another cycle buddie got her BFP today very faint line, so she testing again tomorrow, bless!!! :hugs:

I hope you ladies don't mind if I join. I will be testing October 21st (if I can hold out that long). On CD1 of month 3 and TTC #1. I am 28 and DH is 29. Came off bcp 3 months ago so hoping October is THE month :)

I do this all the time. And after I ask the same thing... WHY?! But it is sort of addicting and sometimes nice when there is a "here's what we did different this cycle..."

Yes your right i do check for the "here's what we did different this cycle..." its just amazing some women have been trying for years & then they get their BFP, i just need to stay off there 1st day i get my AF :haha:

Anyways welcome aboard :flower: you be testing a few days after me, loads of :dust: sweetie x

i cant wait til i can go announce my :bfp:.... im very jelous but over the moon for them all.:happydance::happydance:

Awww welcome over sweetie, yes think colds are going around i just gave it to my OH :haha:

lol...hopefully it's only a 24hr bug. I hate being sick. I am charting & using OPK's. Although, I think I messed up with my bbt. I started the day AF ended. I read somewhere on the internet there is no need to take it during AF. Guess they were wrong. I'm also going to try preseed again. I only have one tube, so hopefully I will O from the right ovary. I see my FS tomorrow and fx'd she will do an IUI for me.

What are you using?

lol...hopefully it's only a 24hr bug. I hate being sick. I am charting & using OPK's. Although, I think I messed up with my bbt. I started the day AF ended. I read somewhere on the internet there is no need to take it during AF. Guess they were wrong. I'm also going to try preseed again. I only have one tube, so hopefully I will O from the right ovary. I see my FS tomorrow and fx'd she will do an IUI for me.

What are you using?

Oh never heard about being able to chart during af? hmmmmmm be ok if we could cos i think im going to mess up too confusing :haha: will try anyways tomorrow, last month all i tried was the clearblue digi kit and to be honest didnt time it too well, so this month charting, OPK's and pinning my OH to the bed from CD10 to CD15/16 :rofl:.

Sorry whats a IUI? Im really not clued up on all this x

i cant wait til i can go announce my :bfp:.... im very jelous but over the moon for them all.:happydance::happydance:

Well if its confirmed my 2nd cycle buddy gets her BFP tomorrow think i'll add you to my buddy list because at this rate they all getting their BFP's :winkwink:

glad to have you doingit4us! :flower: several of us are just starting the bbt charting this time around, so we'll see how it goes. we're hoping it makes a difference for us this time! :thumbup: :hugs: and :dust: to you!

evening all
feeling abit down in the dumps today i know ive not been TTC long but just want a baby to complete our family, bring the baby home and just enjoy it. my neighbour had her baby this morning and was home by lunch he looks so tiny :) and so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->