Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

hmmm well let's hope it's a shy one hun, stay away :witch:

well i am back from the scan. the nurse was really nice and told me what she saw while i was there. She said my left ovary is large and has lots of follicles so she thinks it is polycystic but that i will probably have to have another blood test once i get the results in a week to see if it is PCO or PCOS. My right ovary has lots of follicles too but is normal sized. Its a relief that there is actually something there iykwim, its the not knowing thats so much worse. At least this way they will hopefully actually be able to do something about it. She did say that my uterus is great - size, lining etc all brilliant which is a relief. She did say that the uterus lining looks like i ovulated this cycle as it has thickened in response to the hormones which is also great. i'm so glad its over with so now the docs might actually do something. my spotting has also pretty much stopped now but i dunno if thats cos of the scan probe or what.

Sorry for the essay lol.

oooh how exciting! Was she able to say exactly when you could have ovulated? You never know, it could be thickening to cushion a bean!

no she didn't say when it could have been but she said it could be thickening and af might be coming soon but having af on my own would be great. thickening for a bean would be amazing though! lets hope today was IB after all. my BD timing is much better if i'm only 7dpo but if i am 16dpo like FF thinks then at least thats a good length LP

Sounds like there is a positive to be had whatever the case Stef! I like it!

That's sound like good news then Steph. U can have prescription drug with pcos can't u that helps? I don't really know anything about it sorry but I know my old school friend has it and she now has 5 children maybe 6 I've lost count. All boys lol.

Afm no AF yet, a little cramping not loads. I has the faintest tinge of pink almost peachy in my cm. would u class that as spotting? Xx

I wouldn't class it as sitting until it's a bit more obvious Lis. Are you testing tomorrow or you just going to see if the witch arrives?

It's gone now anyhow. I checked my cp and sorry tmi but finger was clean no sign on blood. Not gonna test now for few days. I really don't think it's a shy BFP so I really hope AF doesn't stay away too Long. Not now all my results are back to normal and things are finally going to plan. That's the last thing I need is my ovaries to not behave again. Xx

:hugs: Lis. You ovaries listen to me - if you're bringing AF then bring it tomorrow like you're supposed to, no messing around in Lisa's house!

I'm kinda excited to get this hsg done and with any luck get the result I want so bad x

How is everyone?

How are those of you who are doing 3L water doing?

I've been doing 3L a day for almost a week now and feel fab. Also been adding fruit tea bags to cold water - yum!

Super strong positive opk yesterday. Mega shed load of ewcm for about four days. So annoying that this is happening while we're not trying!

I might try this water thing too! I certainly should be drinking more water for pip but a bit nauseous so don't want too much sloshing around! X

I love ur new tickler MrsS!

Hey lau, I've not started yet. Gonna start today being 1st sept etc. massive temp drop for me his morn followed by AF. It's proper red so would I count that as cd1 I don't seem to have spotting before really it just comes full flow. Xx

Aw sorry AF got you Lisa but at least it didn't leave you waiting too long xx

Thanks ladies. It's crap but also positive as its another cycle on time as it should be. That's 3 now xx a hat trick will do me, she can bugger off for 40 weeks next month!! Xx

But concerned that my blood test bruise looks like track marks. Reckon I'll be wearing a long sleeved top through immigration then...

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/3A4E52D2-824C-43F3-91CF-BA444D7BC33E-6742-00000ABE995384E7.jpg

Ow they look sore. Luckily for me they went in same place three occasions for mine. So one bruise. Sore each time they went in same spot tho x

That's the thing... They did to in same spot :-(

Luckily it's not sore... It just looks dodgy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"