Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

That was a good idea having a look through, bump up those bfp's! Wonder how mrsSmartie is getting on?

I know, if we need more BFPs we can just trawl through our thread and find some!!

I just searched everyone individually and found some more

CherylC3
doggylover
Bump2Baby (angel twins) :hugs:

I do that occasionally on the team curvy bumps thread as loads of them pop in and don't come back - 135 people on the list :haha:

Spotting started this morning so looks like af is on her way after all :(. Also got my scan today, so nervous.

good luck for the scan Stef! Spotting doesn't have to mean bad things x

Wow that's loads more Jo! Nice work!

Good luck Stef, hope the scan goes well. :hugs:

I suppose at least if af comes it means I can drink at the wedding I'm going to on Sunday.

every cloud has a silver lining and all that :thumbup: I still think your temps look good though, let's hope they don't drop :D

i'm thinking either af is coming or I'm only 7dpo and its IB but I think there is too much of it to be that.

That was a good idea having a look through, bump up those bfp's! Wonder how mrsSmartie is getting on?

Hello lovelies, sorry been a bit quiet! I have been lurking. All well with me, I have lots of nausea and had a 2 hour nap yesterday at lunchtime as was soo tired! A bit worried about how I'm going to get on with all my night shifts coming up next week but I'll just have to man up and get on with it. :wacko:

Told my parents and they are very excited :happydance:

Hope it isn't AF Steph, FXd! xx

Thanks Jo and Cheska, I got so far and then got sidetracked. Sorted now, I think that is everyone.

Good luck Stef and yes chart still looks fab ;)

It was me that bled after a smear and got a bfp the next day. Had first midwife appt today, she was lovely. Scan is next Friday. Am very nervous but also a little excited. Good luck to everyone chasing bfp.

I had spotting before my bfp too. Not long till your scan Mrs Bump! Exciting times! Nice pic too!

11 wks already Mrs B :dance:

Hope work isn't too much for you Mrs S, glad to hear your parents are happy :D

Yay for telling the parents MrsS! Exciting times. Xx

Love ur pic MrsB! Ooh another scan pic to come then. Hope ur feeling well. xx

Steph really hope it's ib for u!! Good luck at the scan. Hope u can get some answers. Xx

I haven't had any spotting yet, I kept checking last night. As the nurse said there is some blood at my cervix. That's why I'm guessing AF will be here on time. So officially based on 28 days cycle I used to have I'm due tomos. By last months luteal phase I'm due today. No sign yet. Temp up this morning. But to be honest in not expecting the drop until morning of AF. Last cycle it stayed high until cd1 xx

Lisa looking at your july cycle your temp started a slow drop after 9dpo this time it's just going up and up, TEST!!!! :D

I couldn't resist testing this am with the temp rise even though I know she's on her way. Bfn again. Cramps r getting stronger so think she will be here before the days out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->