Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Lis sorry to hear about AF but congrats in the third normal cycle, onwards to this new cycle, the hsg and the BFP!

MrsS :hi: Sorry you're feeling a bit sick, hope it passes quickly.

Laura, maybe best to use that long sleeved top I reckon! :thumbup:

Morning all. How is everyone?
Must have had one hell of a dancing, singing ovulation over here as have sore boobs! Just to think if I had never messed with soy and the like I might have been a bump by now. Boooo!

Xxx

Aww Laura try not to think that way, at least all this will stand you in good stead when you do get your donation :hugs:

I am doing the water challenge as I am calling it, not doing 3L though just 2L, 2 days done now :thumbup:

Sorry AF got you Lisa hun but good news on regular cycles :D

thank you, i will do, already counting down the days

Littlesteph that is fab news on your scan date, make sure you show us a pic in here when you get it ;)

I think I might try this water challenge, I am struggling to lose weight before my hols so will see if that helps. Is 2L about 4 pints?

Laura, can't believe its so soon till ny! you must be excited!

FF has put me at 3dpo ... its all lies :haha: I must have another 10 days till O!

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all ok?
Sorry to rant but had to vent, DH and i have pretty much argued all weekend about how little bd there has been. DH has been saying he has been worn out from work, which I completely understand but I just know we have missed our chances yet again with the little amount of bd. I think in his mind i am just 'using him' for our chances to conceive or like bd is a chore. Really dont know what to say, we have to dtd more if we want kids so yes sometimes it is timed but i dont want it to be forced either. On a lighter note its our 2nd anniversary Tuesday and he has booked time off work for me for the next week and we are going away as a surprise. Bless him x

Hope things get better jelly! I know me and DP argue about TTc and we don't even have dtd to worry about xxx

Finished work - now no more work until after NYC! *runs around in circles* SO EXCITED!!!

Ps- 4L water today. Was thirsty! Foun it's lovely if I put pomegranate green tea bags in it

Aw poor you jelly. I totally understand it feeling forced but necessary and it is really difficult. Fortunately my dh understood about it but when he felt the pressure he couldn't perform and was getting into a right state about it! X

Aw jelly I hope u feel better soon. Sometimes it can be so stressful. DH and I have had loads of arguments in the past and sometimes he brings it up. Luckily for me hubby has such a high sex drive he would be happy to go 10times a day if I let him. Lol Xx

Aw Jelly. We had those arguments. It's horrible. But the fact that he's taken you away for a surprise anniversary break means that you mustn't confuse his feelings about ttc with his feelings for you.

I used to get really upset and feel like he didn't want it because he didn't try enough.

My tip?!!!

Sleepy sex around ov. No pressure, quite enjoyable, job done, then te rest is for fun!

The night we conceived, I woke him up when I er.. Woke his man up :haha: that did the trick!

Hello ladies!!
Had such a busy summer, but things are settling back in this week.

What have I missed while I've been AWOL?
Hope you're all well.

AFM, we are back to ntnp!

Anyone watching the Paralympics? Am floored by some of the performances!!

Hey u! Good to see u back! Hope u had a nice summer. I think we may have had a bfp or two since we last saw u.
I see we are both on cd3 today. Yay I have someone to wait it out with in the next tww! I'm hopefully having a hsg done this week then DH is home sometime between Friday and Sunday so cd10 at latest so bang on time for my fertile window. I'm so hoping this is the month. He's off back to afghan on oct so I wont see him til nov or dec!! boo!

Any news with u? How u feeling about things now xx

Welcome back Eternity :hugs:

Lisa, we may be in the TWW together again this cycle as I O late, so will be coming up to my fertile period next week too...

Yay! Fingers crossed for us both Annie. Just booked my hsg. Monday 10th just in time for my fertile window. DH will be home by the end of weekend too. Please let this month be our month xxxx

Wb eternity :)

Last bloods today. Soooo not looking forward to getting AF in NYC!

We've been at the Paralympics today and saw some wheelchair basketball, it was great! So tired now though and got to drive back to Sussex yet...

Omg I've been butchered! Such a big bruise where she did the bloods. Will definitely have to wear long sleeves through immigration

Welcome back eternity! :hi:

How is everyone today, it's been a bit quiet in here the last week or two. Anyone in the 2ww and going to test soon?

Laura, hope you have a lovely time in NY, how long are you away for?

MrsS, bet the Paralympics was amazing, I've been watching it on tv, some people are so inspiring. Am slightly in love with Oscar Pistorius atm, he's cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->